Secret History Trailer

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by John TheDestroyer, May 9, 2017.

1. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

Do me a favour, quote me when I've EVER said any of my 'ideas' are facts!? Maybe you're just unaccustomed to constructive discussions, I try and put them across so they apply as much relevance as possible. But thanks for noticing that I like to add depth to my arguments :cool: 

2. ChaosDonkey

ChaosDonkey Lord Brain

Your entire fantasy about the pillars you wrote as a fact stating "they did" instead of "they could"

3. ChaosDonkey

ChaosDonkey Lord Brain

Its cheap and it cought peoples attention, why not? :) 

4. daniel 97

daniel 97 Autobots' second in command

News Credits:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Because the larger veriety of the audiance relates with the Autobots and recognizes them to a far greater degree than to say another copy of Sideways, Long Haul or some random drone.

5. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

Dude....what!?! I doubt you even have any idea what you're talking about....because you lost me. Everything I've said can be seen in the movies. End of story.
    Hahahaha go educate yourself about Einstein and the theory of relativity, then do some on world lines and then how perspective works especially in relation to a given viewpoint, then you maybe, just maybe, will be able to understand what I've been saying.

And the next time you are asked to quote someone....quote them instead of posting your drivel. Add something constructive instead of stalking me lol

6. APB

APB Well-Known Member

GUYS! What if that picture of Ironhide is from when he was still working with the N.E.S.T? I know the picture is B/W, but it would make more sense out of it.

7. ChaosDonkey

ChaosDonkey Lord Brain

What do einsteins theory about wormholes have to with you stating why the writers chose that slogan?
    By using the words "they did" past tense of the word "Do", you are factualizing the reasons of their choice of the slogan and the meaning behind it.
    Its actually quite simple.

8. John TheDestroyer

John TheDestroyer Yoinkus

News Credits:
    Have you even seen that giant thing rising out of the water in the trailers? Could that not be a command center?

9. iceburn9

iceburn9 Constructicon

News Credits:
    Yes I'm stupid.

Because I find it highly implausible that giant transforming robots have fought alongside various armies and air forces in different wars, been seen by countless thousands of soldiers, witnesses or survivors on opposing sides, and yet the general Earth population had no inkling that Transformers even existed before the 2000s.

• Like Like x 1
  10. daniel 97

News Credits:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    I have to say that after rewatching the scene from the first movie where Optimus Prime eplains his team's mission on Earth to Sam and Mikaela it makes sense now! Let me explain it. The scene with Archibald Witwicky in the North pole has that "medival, legendary" feel to it, it always had but just now with TLK it got more obvious. I can now totally see Archibald being a descendant of one of the knights from the Round table and it's only just because of his motto, it's because of what he represents and that is the same quality that the knights have - adventurous, determend and brave and he somehow seems of an english origin to me, I dunno it's crazy.
    Another thing that really impresses me is what Optimus says - "The coordinates to the Cube's location on Earth were printed on his glasses." That basically means that Megatron had the map for the location of the AllSpark. If that is true and he had crashlanded before he had able to do anything to find it then that means someone else must've found the Cube before and sent the code to Megatron and I bet that's a Decepticon that had been on Earth before the 20th century. Or maybe even Megatron never crashlanded, remember that was an assumption made by Simmons.

11. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Dukeup Nukhead

News Credits:
    That's impossible. AoE was not written to be the beginning of this dumbass TFCU, it was supposed be a soft reset. You can't recton a shitty film being a shitty film as intentional, that completely ignores the whole part where people need to watch that crap. And if they don't enjoy it, then screw the story because then as a film it still failed to entertain the audience.

Yeah, let's rethink the past.

Oh, wait, isn't that Ancient Aliens?

[​IMG]

Yeah, because illuminati alien conspiracy bullshit is just what we need in this franchise. Given the aliens not named Optimus Prime or Bumblebee ever have two shits given about them or they're Megatron and he can't be a fucking main bad guy since the first film, always playing second banana and dying every other film.

[​IMG]

And the funny thing is, they won't even do the fucking obvious in these films. Why the hell not just bring in Area 51, where everybody knows conspiracy theorists believe all the alien shit is kept because it was an Air Force Stealth R&D project site? It would be so much easier to just incorporate the urban myths actually about the aliens in today's society then having to play historical alien conspiracies.

Uh, duh? He's obviously English, but that's because he's blatantly inspired by the Franklin Expedition. From the 1800s.

Furthermore, the dude got branded as insane for raving about the giant metal ice man he found and was thrown in an asylum. Yeah, real fucking knight like. He wasn't even a 'Sir' as knighted by the queen so that blows your theory out of the water.

They literally say in the film that Earth's magnetic field fucked over his navigation systems and pretty much pointed him in the wrong place.

There's already a thread about how Megatron had to have crashed in ice. From 2007.

Last edited: May 11, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  12. iceburn9

iceburn9 Constructicon

News Credits:
    Yes, I actually would prefer that too.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    I meant Wheelie, he surely would know Bee if he was part of WWII.
    If Ironhide recognized Starscream in TF1, surely wheelie can too.

14. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

I'm not really certain you understood the context of my post. If your right, you're only proving that the continuity doesn't make sense, because the 'Bots should've been able to detect the Ark crashing.

• Like Like x 1
  15. daniel 97

News Credits:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Something popped up in my mind. How cool it would actually be if some veteran from WWII is still alive today, living in his small house somewhere in England with his rusty old military jeep in the carage not knowing it is actually a robot in stasis lock? Yet even better he knows it's a robot, it's actually his best friend that has saved his life on the battle field some 70 years ago.

Last edited: May 12, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  16. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    It doesn't even look like Ironhide to me.
    Similar body, but different face.

17. daniel 97

News Credits:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Here is what they had to say about the design of the characters back in 2007.

6:04

That contradicts the latest posters so much!!!

18. John TheDestroyer

John TheDestroyer Yoinkus

News Credits:
    Michael Bay is so young! :lol 

• Like Like x 1
  19. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

I've had my fun with you now, keep trying dude, I wish you good luck. Like I said quote me!? But you really have no idea do you, I'll give you a hint Einstein relates to the outburst about sentinels journey In rotf, sam said Einstein was wrong, sentinel says his pillars work in ways our laws of physics cannot explain, then there appears to be a black hole spaghettifying cybertron and possibly earth as well considering we were so close to it (research event horizons etc in super massive black holes, think interstellar and its ideas on gravity etc and you'll kind of understand) anyway what's the one thing that Einsteins and every other general law of physics fall apart when trying to figure them out?? Yeah that's right....a black hole/singularity exactly what it appears to be seen in dotm. Nobody knows or can figure out what truly happens inside a black hole is it a times machine?, does it rip space time itself and open a portal into another universe?, does everything just crush out of existence? The point is it appears that sentinels space bridge technology operates using a singularity as its power source, didn't sam ramble on about inter dimensional energies discovered by sentinels missions in rotf, so there's plenty of things to link things with soft reboot being via a merger of other dimensions....it's just a theory so don't go being an ass about it ok donkey!!

Actually before the film was even released Bay specifically stated in his interviews that this was a movie designed to set up more movies, and he deliberately stated that there's stuff that we would see and experience that we'd be left scratching our heads at and that it wouldn't be explained until later films, one of which things was lockdowns ship.

So maybe it was deliberately made to feel and play out like it did so it put a firm buffer between the first trilogy and the new stuff..... and make you feel that things have changed, and suddenly everything just got bigger and more inexplicable and interesting.....almost like everyone is now discovering this new cinematic universe for the first time. Maybe lol

20. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Um ok?? But he's with WWI soldiers ;)  just look at their uniforms and helmets.

• Like Like x 1