Secret History Trailer

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by John TheDestroyer, May 9, 2017.

1. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    That's Anthony Hopkins for ya. He has an amazing way of delivering a speech.

• Like Like x 6
  2. Lord Tron

Lord Tron Well-Known Member

Your logic is ridiculous, why haven't the transformers found something that they weren't looking for, uh maybe because they weren't looking for it, they didn't know it was there. Yeah good thing Bumblebee stumbled onto the matrix which he has no idea what it is? Good thing Hotrod for some reason decided to take a trip to the moon discovering a space ship he wasn't looking for or had any reason to think was there.

It's ridiculous the only way they would find any of it is if they stumbled on it by coincidence, which is absurd since they aren't even aware of most of those things existence. The Allspark isn't here by coincidence it tracked the matrix here. The ark isn't here by coincidence it was the planet Megatron chose. Megatron isn't here by coincidence it's the planet he chose because it was where the Matrix was. The only coincidence is the creators cyberforming Earth, as for the dynasty coming here, considering they were built from the raw materials here that's not likely a coincidence.

Your logic makes no sense and them finding any of those would be ridiculous they aren't looking for them, they don't know they're there and don't even know some of them exist. it's a needle you don't know about in a haystack you don't even know exists, are you going to find the needle?

Last edited: May 9, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

"I'm a fat ballerina!!":cool: 

• Like Like x 8
  4. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

Still, the Transformers franchise's primary villains, the Decepticons, do jack shit.

How could they not know? If they've been here from the very beginning, waiting to stop the return of the Creators, how could they possibly have missed the Fallen starting the Autobot/Decepticon war? If so many have been here for so long, did they really have no way of noticing a Cybertronian ship crashing on the moon? If all the current Autobots have been on Earth for centuries and are all a part of this, then how were the Creators thought to just be a legend, like Optimus and Hound said they were?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Red Goblin

Red Goblin Veteran

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    That is a bullshit room. How the hell can he get a bust of TLK Megatron?

• Like Like x 11
  6. STARBLAST

STARBLAST Banned

I love it when Bayformers nuke their continuity into oblivion <3

Watch that app time-line be 100% correct.

• Like Like x 5
  7. electronic456

electronic456 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Unless Anthony Hopkins is a Pretender.... Seeing all that stuff is just melting my brain.

8. Livingdeaddan

Livingdeaddan DEFIANTLILHORDE

News Credits:
    The Prime reminded me of your clash of the titans looking TLK poster

• Like Like x 1
  9. jackgaughan

jackgaughan Internet Soldier

News Credits:
    Can't wait for Optimus, Jazz, Ironhide and Ratchet to have always been on Earth, and with the original 7 or 13 Primes alongside Sentinal Prime and Megatron when they went to the moon to drop off the Allspark with the Fallen.

• Like Like x 6
  10. BumblebeeNotOP

BumblebeeNotOP Autobot Second-In-Command

News Credits:
    Looking for a Camaro to get rid of godawful VW Bug
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Maybe that is Hot Rod fighting in Nazi Germany... and then somehow at some point he gets seperated from his brother-in-arms Bumblebee

11. ILikeSoundwave

ILikeSoundwave Stunticon

News Credits:
    Agree,

I really don't like this. It shows that humans have been allies with the Transformers over many centuries yet in the first film we see the world is taken by surprise as they invade the military base, Mission city etc. If they had such a great influence in our past shouldn't everyone have known about their presence and shouldn't kids in school be studying that sort of stuff in history class? To be able to hide all the evidence of the existence of an alien species which have had such a key role in our history is just crazy ridiculous. They really shouldn't be coming up with new ways of how Transformers have been a part of our past every single movie, Sam's Grandfather finding Megatron in the ice should've been the first human-transformer encounter - smh. Oh well, I still can't wait to see it on opening night and enjoy it regardless of plot inconsistencies.:thumb 

• Like Like x 3
  12. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    I'm already convinced that it is. There's way too much evidence right now to say that the app timeline is now the new canon.

• Like Like x 3
  13. ILikeSoundwave

ILikeSoundwave Stunticon

News Credits:
    Btw, what does it say in the photo with Hot Rod? 'The order of the ?, 1981'

14. Lord Tron

Lord Tron Well-Known Member

Do you have to bring up the decepticons in every comment you say can you just stay on topic without repeating what literally everyone here already knows, we get it can you stop bringing it up its not going to change anything and it just makes you sound like a broken record. You want to complain about that start a thread about it.

As for your response I'm not in the mood to argue, especially since your whole comment ignores the idea that the knights have been gone for ages we don't even know what happens to them in the medieval sections. Not even considering that and just screaming plot hole makes any argument pointless.

15. Red Goblin

Red Goblin Veteran

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Witwiccans.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Legendary Prime

Legendary Prime Last Defender of Primus

News Credits:
    Good eye! Just noticed that TLK Megatron statue! Bullshit room indeed!

• Like Like x 3
  17. Olivus Prime

Olivus Prime Space Ranger

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Summed it up better than I could, and

I thought the primary objective of both the Autobots and Decepticons at the time of the first movie was to find the AllSpark, so why are they pissing about on Earth for so long according to TLK?

Also

If you could let me know where either of these are explained in the actual movies (a filmmaker shouldn't rely on extra material like comics to make sense of their plot inadequacies), I'd appreciate it.

18. primal789

primal789 Prime

News Credits:
    Except Sentinel and the Matrix..and the fact that they crash landed on Earth in ships..the Ark is on the moon and without Sentinel there wold have been no Chiccago Battle right?So Sentinel wasn't killed on Cybertron.I think we can say right now that it is but t isn't...

19. STARBLAST

STARBLAST Banned

There is also a bigger ship that crashed on earth as evidenced by the BIG reactor Merlin comes in to look for Dragonstorm. Nobody mentions that the timeline arc is the Sentinel arc just that it carries Autobots.

Hell in IDW every Autobot ship is called the Ark. Ark-1 that carried Nova Prime, Ark-7 that carried the new mission to Earth, Ark-32 that brought Optimus to Earth etc.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Red Goblin

Red Goblin Veteran

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Plus one of Sentinel's pillars are in this room.

• Like Like x 2