Second Movie theory *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Ajax 013, Jan 24, 2009.

1. Ajax 013

Ajax 013 Well-Known Member

I just got Alliance 1, 2 and Defiance, so now I got a second, reviewed, theory for the film and the comics. And uh, I know theres a thing for adding 'spoiler protection', but I dunno how to add it, so just avert your eyes.

To start off, Megatron's fall from grace. Originally I had thought the artefact uncovered was some how directly linked to The Fallen, now, I have two new theories. The first artefact recovered intact by Optimus and crew, rather oddly, holds a large image of the what would become associated as the Decepticon logo. Megatron becomes infatuated with it and has it brought to his quaters and after becoming injured in battle against a alien species, passes out infront of it. This artefact takes hold of him, influences and corrupts him. It is commented that 'something evil is about to be born... again'. Now I'm going to bring out my two theories

In ancient history, there has already been a war between two factions, this is a relic from that time, long since lost to history. It may be the case that, in fact, it wiped out all life or made cybertron uninhabitable or it has simply been lost to history. The Fallen is a survivor of this or a exile from a punishment delivered from losing the war, and has wondered to Earth. However, this doesn't quite work out with the timing, if we go with the theory that The Fallen arrived in around 3000-2600 BC, if he is indeed related to the pyramids and ancient egypt. Onwards and upwards, this leads Megatron to more artefacts of The Fallen that corrupt him. This theory however, could coincide with Starscream and his 'tattoos'.

The second thoery is, perhaps more traditional. The Fallen is indeed a herald of Unicron, and the decepticon logo is his personal logo and before he was cast out from Cybertron by primus for treachery, he left trails to himself. One of these is the Decepticon tablet that taints Megatron and another is the tablet with his face on that corrupts Megatron totally and leads him to trying to claim power.

A extension of these theories, Megatron seeks to claim the Allspark for his master, The Fallen, to, in trun, resurrect his master, the devourer of worlds. Unicron.

Now, onto the main plot line of the movie, the 'few decepticons' the Autobots are hunting are infact Sound wave's scouts, seeking out Megatron. Soundwave is either following orders of Megatron, and is loyal to Megatron, even in death, The Fallen or another Decepticon commander. Autobots, along with NEST, the joint unit hunting them (in response to Hound perhaps being a NEST Hummer, I don't know about that anymore, seems doubtful.) are hunting them and will eventually break into a full war as Soundwave and Starscream come closer to thier objectives. Frenzy seems to play a part in this, being a 'key to the allspark', which is curious, especially since Starscream somehow attained his head. Frenzy's head and a mix of the all spark fragment and this apparent 'knowledge' that Sam gets that the Decepticons to get is linked to The Fallen (could The Fallen be awakened by the All Spark or require it to be revived?). As for this knowledge Sam has, I'm guessing its either something resulting from him blasting Megatron (something from megatron or another Allspark frament?) or from another of Archibald Whitwickey's items, (Megatron may of done something to something OTHER than his glasses).

As a result, Starscream, Soundwave and their army combat to retrieve these and their comrades (and revive a certain.... Megatron) and in turn revive The Fallen.

But, wutever, I'm only guessing.

*EDIT*

Something interesting to note also, Wreckage is never confirmed as dead, though IDW's penchant for high body counts means he probably is dead.

And something else. Megatron is NBE1, Wreckage is NBE3.... so who is NBE2? The Fallen perhaps? Could Sector Seven secretly have him in statis or know of his whereabouts? Or could it be related to that 'blue thing in a tube' thing, which i personally think, is absolutely nothing important at all and is just pretty scenery.

And I haven't read Reign of Starscream, so I am not familiar with it and may be missing something here (If i remember rightly, he tries to rebuild the Allspark on Mars in the Nemesis but the plan goes wrong, stuff blows up and Starscream gets shafted.)

2. transmetal2dinobot

transmetal2dinobot Sub-Commander

Ebay:
    bumblebee was nbe2. he made it to earth before wreckage and s7 caught wind of him but never managed to capture him.

interesting plot theory though

3. Ajax 013

Ajax 013 Well-Known Member

Ah right, that makes sense then. That would of been in the Transformers 1 prequel, am I correct? Cos I haven't read that either XD

4. TFfan08

TFfan08 Vigilante

News Credits:

Search ''Transformers the beginning'' on Youtube. There is prequel comic with voices.

5. neevnav

neevnav The Flying Dutchman

News Credits:
    Starscream needed Frenzy in The Reign of Starscream because he held data to re-build the Allspark. They were trying to rebuild it on Cybertron, but the Autobots attacked and it was destroyed and Starscream was flung through a space bridge back to Mars.

Near as I could tell, didn't Wreckage cut Frenzy in half during his and Starscream's fight at Sector 7's base?

Otherwise, an interesting theory.

6. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 Barely active here

News Credits:
    Frenzy's body was on Mars at the time, along with Dreadwing's head.

Very beliveable theories though. Especialy the one about the 'Decepticon Tablet'.