Season Two Optimus (Major Spoilers For 1 Shall Fall PT 3

Discussion in 'Transformers Cyberverse and Cartoon Discussion' started by soundwaverulls, Oct 11, 2011.

?

For How Long Do You Want Him To Forget?

1. I hope they skip it.

2 vote(s)
    1.5%
  2. One episode.

6 vote(s)
    4.5%
  3. A few episodes

49 vote(s)
    37.1%
  4. Halve a season.

42 vote(s)
    31.8%
  5. All of season two.

13 vote(s)
    9.8%
  6. Remembers near or at the end of the hole of TFPrime.

4 vote(s)
    3.0%
  7. Never remembers.

16 vote(s)
    12.1%
  1. Crazy Ramjetty

Crazy Ramjetty marvel's got it good

this is our best bet for a nemesis prime

2. baggzey23

baggzey23 psn - baggzey23

News Credits:
    We need prime nemesis prime for a few episodes

3. Morgred

Morgred Banned

Yes, this could be what they told us so long ago, that the show would go into "what it means to be a Prime."

I voted, never remembers...

4. PrimeFlo17

PrimeFlo17 Tunes

News Credits:
    Amnesiac Prime will be the center of attention/plot point for the season 2 opening 5 parter for sure. I will definitely be surprised if they extend his memory loss over 5 episodes.

5. Deadboy

Deadboy Well-Known Member

I'd like to see it go for two or three episodes - long enough for an interesting story arc but not so long that it gets boring. However, there may be a decent chance it will only actually last a single episode.

6. Ceasar121

Ceasar121 Wants a Toxitron repaint!

News Credits:
    I think it'd be great if he NEVER remembers. What Prime has ever turned evil in front of us? I' like if they Autobots were left without leadership and Orion Pax was a sort of 'non committed' to the Decepticon cause. He could eventually switch sides, but never become Optimus again. Which would be badass.

Bring in Hot Rodimus, or Sentinel or Vector, Primal, Big Convoy, Leo Maximus, Ultra Magnus... anyone. Let them learn to be Prime.

I suspect that the only way for Prime's memories to return is the Key to Vector sigma. He probably gave it to Jack because he suspected what would happen, and knew Megatron would try to find it on a bot, not a human.

7. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    1/3 to 1/2

Maybe the can have Ultra Magnus who up along with a new team of autobots. That way there would be conflict of interest between the original team and the new team. And Bulkhead ends up torn between his loyalty to Optimus and his crew and his loyalty to the wreckers.

8. Honorbound

Honorbound Bayverse Optimus was in the right.

Ebay:
    I'm in the "never remembers" camp, for the reasons that Arsenic pointed out when mentioning my post (thanks, Arsenic).

9. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator

News Credits:
    I see the memory loss going for a few episodes, it should give us some great moments for his character among the Cons, after that it would make Orion look stupid not to figure out that he's in the wrong camp as it were.

Also, really prefer to have Optimus with all his memories and experiences, good and bad.

10. Morgred

Morgred Banned

It would be awesome, but...we all know it won't happen. Transformers writers are never that kind of gutsy, plus it is a kid's cartoon.

11. Pauly T

Pauly T Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It'd be a gutsy move, but I would love to see Orion have to become Optimus again in the shadow of himself. He'd be like his own Rodimus Prime. :) 

12. GFH

GFH The G Squad

News Credits:
    I think the loss really should be permanent, it would add a ton more weight to his sacrifice of the matrix. And he'd have to re-learn everything if the 'bots even manage to nab him and get him to trust him.

I feel like this is someone elses post re-worded. Hm :/

EDIT:
    Fooouuuund it.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2011
  13. a person

a person Is not amused.

News Credits:
    Half a season.

But knowing these writers, it'll likely only last an episode or two.

14. Thundersmacker

Thundersmacker More then meets the lie

Making Prime loose his memory kinda saved this series for me. I never really enjoyed Prime, now it could develop into something really intresting. For instance, Prime and Megs become best buddies & Megs is killed by the wicked Starscream or disappears mysteriously by way of somekind of mcguffin. Orion Pax becomes the new Decepticon leader, Black Arachnia his Biatch and Knockout his ToyBoy.
    Nemesis Prime will be his new name, black and purple his new colors and his tagline will be: We Will Kill Them All!

Alas, that will probably never happen. Instead BumbleBee and Jack will save Prime in S02EP01. And Prime being Prime wil dramatically renounce his Decepticon sin filled life.

15. Fairlady_Z

Fairlady_Z Official Voice of Flareup

I'd like to see at least half way if not all the way through season two. There is so much that can be done with this creatively - Op learning to be a hero all over again, his past with Megatron, the vacuum in the Earth Autobots leadership. I'd hate to see them waste all that potential by getting him back to normal after only just a few episodes. Also I'd love to see Rodimus or whoever coming in to lead in the meantime.

16. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't know what I want, it depends on how it'll be handled, I didn't see that twist coming so I really never though about the possibility or how I would like it developed.

I'll go with half a season though, because it would be a nice contrast with how Megatron spent half a season out of comission in Season 1.

17. Morgred

Morgred Banned

That's true. :( 

18. Dargor

Dargor Well-Known Member

Isn´t Arcee the second in command? Maybe she will the one to take autobot´s leadership temporary, forcing her to get over her angst for Tailgate and Cliffjumper´s death for real ( maybe with a little emotional support from Jack). Who knows, maybe once she overcomes her inner demons, she would be ready to become the next Prime.

19. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    ^This.

Between half and the whole season. But him havign to relearn who he is and how he has to become the bot he already was. Then he'd become my favourite charecter easily.

Basically starts off like G1 Prime but grow to become the TFA versions whose tryign to grow back to being the G1 charecter.

I have a new theory, The reason why they're putting the origins of how BB lost his voice could be to help Orion remember who he is.

20. Stryker055

Stryker055 History Man Extraordinare

This.