Season Finale - One Shall Rise 3 Discussion

Discussion in 'Transformers Cyberverse and Cartoon Discussion' started by Xaddion, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Dragaura

Dragaura Active Member

I like how they've changed things up a bit. Instead of Optimus dying (like in almost every series) he's lost his memories instead. I can't wait to see how things play out in Season 2.

2. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator

News Credits:
    The animators picked up on a very human trait...our eyelids/brows are very wide and open in our youth, but as humans age the eyes seem to "sink" and the eyelid becomes more folded, looking as if they've narrowed over time.
    That's why we are fooled into thinking Orion looks younger than Optimus, but it was a great trick of the eye. :thumb 

3. OMEGAB10

OMEGAB10 Active Member

im guessing either ultra magnus or rodimus makes an appearance and takes over leadership while OP is a decepticon. also guessing they might reference that idea from G1 where ultra magnus takes leadership for a time before he gets destroyed lol. hmmm

4. Ironhide4

Ironhide4 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    yeah I had heard that, I hope johnny yong bosch comes back for it personally I liekd his voice.

The other guy, well I hope he stays the way he is, it's so intimidating.

5. Hellbat

Hellbat ヘルバット

Hopefully they'll give Bumblebee a mouth then

6. yesimalex

yesimalex New Member

Did anybody else notice the "mirroring" of Optimus and Megatrons fighting styles? I like the implication that Orion Pax may have been "trained" by Megatronus. I mean he was a clerk in a library not a gladiator. I think they are building up to expand on this back story, at least that is what I hope. In fact his stance and behavior at the end of the episode would suggest he wasn't comfortable in a hostile environment, and very well may have reverted before any said training.

7. MaxxieOD

MaxxieOD Jazz is my homebot

News Credits:
    In Exodus, Orion was doing some training with Jazz while he was coorisponding with Megatron. I think he was doing that training not too long after meeting with Megatron. If anything, he was probably more confused about where he was more than anything which would make anyone uncomfortable.

8. Darth Fitch

Darth Fitch Herald of Golobulus

Interesting. I'd like to read that. Some of the worst tyrants didn't get to be where they are because they were A-holes. They're usually charasmatic and charming. You only find out how bad they are later.

9. Illusion

Illusion Well-Known Member

We have yet to learn and understand what exactly made Bulkhead and Breakdown enemies. There's just not enough info on that despite Bulkhead being one of the more fleshed-out members of Team Prime, besides, there's still room for a lot of additional storylines revolving around their characters; Bulkhead's time with the Wreckers, more about his past as a constructor, What did Arcee do before she became a soldier? How did Bumblebee lose his voice?
    Still lots of things that the show could touch on for these guys, which I really hope it does.

10. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    This. There are still things about all the current Autobots that could be explored: BB's loss of voice, Ratchet's early friendship with Optimus, Bulkhead's Wrecker history and the source of his rivalry with Breakdown, the reason for Arcee's close bond with and loyalty to Optimus, and perhaps how they each came to meet and join Optimus.

11. Keith Prime

Keith Prime Advanced Engineer

News Credits:
    Hubworld didn't upload the ep. until sometime after 5pm yesterday (usually it's uploaded the Thursday morning after it airs), so I finally got to watch it, & slag, I didn't expect
    Optimus to revert back to Orion Pax
    ! :eek: 

12. Prowl 2009

Prowl 2009 A Decepticons Downfall

Best part of the finale for me was seeing Arachnid getting her ass handed to her by Soundwave! I mean, seriously, how cool was that!??! :cool: 

13. Glass_of_water

Glass_of_water Well-Known Member

very! :D  god damn them for making soundwave so cool that they can't use him much otherwise the universe would implode!!!!!

14. ComicGuy89

ComicGuy89 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Amazing finale! I've been ridiculously slow in keeping up with the show, because I stick to Hubworld's uploads. It was worth the wait! All I could think of after finishing the finale was "SEASON TWO NOW!"

15. Sludge

Sludge Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    edit...nevermind

16. SuzyPrime

SuzyPrime The friendly lurker

[​IMG]

Prime before and after.

17. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yup

18. Christian19

Christian19 Member

It was pretty awesome. Only thing that bothers me is that Unicron went down a little too easy imo.

19. janeDoe001

janeDoe001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    to be fair, with Unicron there's not much to do with him. His goal was to be fully awakened and if he had succeeded, end of series.

jD001

20. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    I hope we see more of Unicron later on in the series.