Season Finale - One Shall Rise 3 Discussion

Discussion in 'Transformers Cyberverse and Cartoon Discussion' started by Xaddion, Oct 15, 2011.

1. TheFallen

TheFallen Megatronus

News Credits:
    Starscream?

2. Sideways77

Sideways77 useless lesbian

News Credits:
    When did it air? Nothing for tonight...

3. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    As I posted in the "Singapore"-thread...

1.) Huh. The kids are back in the intro. I’d like to see a new intro for season two. :D 
    2.) :lol  at June.
    3.) Oh. That whole “Megatron was an Autobot?” and “Optimus was a ‘Con?”-line played out differently than I expected. It’s simply their guess as to what Ratchet meant.
    4.) I love flashbacks, backstory and history!
    5.) ”Iacon Hall of Records, Orion Pax speaking. May I put you on hold?”{/I] :lol 
    6.) It seems that becoming a Decepticon means that your fingers get pointier, teeth get sharper and more evil-y.
    7.) I’d love to see the Cybertronian forms of Optimus, Megatron and Soundwave in more detail.
    8.) Interesting that Starscream was not mentioned or even present in those flashbacks with Megatron. Maybe that was to give Soundwave more focus and gravitas when he stands up for Megatron?
    9.) That’s a sweet Matrix design.
    10.) Uh oh, Dark Energon’s effects.
    11.) I love that concept of Unicron’s antibodies. Bats/jets/antibodies/squids.
    12.) Slow-motion makes everything more :bay 
    13.) When Optimus said ”I got ya’.” to Bulkhead, I kept thinking of the first film where Optimus caught Sam. ”I got ya’, boy.”
    14.) Come on, Steve from Accounting, why did you speak up?!
    15.) Wow. When Soundwave does stuff, he f**king’ does stuff. Never mess with the ‘Wave.
    16.) That’s basically Soundwave’s way of saying “Know your place, b**ch!”
    17.) IN. TENSE.
    18.) Optimus’ face seems visibly “younger” in that shot when he turns to face the camera. Or maybe it’s just me?
    19.) Dang, son, next season’s gonna’ be epic.
    20.) Hmmm...now that Optimus is “with” the Decepticons, it would seem that the Autobots are outnumbered 6 ‘Cons (Megs, Knockout, Breakdown, Soundwave, Airachnid, Optimus and with an army of Eradicons) to four Autobots. It begs the question, who will become the interim Autobot leader? Maybe this will be a good opportunity for Wheeljack to return with his ship and some backup, just to even the odds. I think that’s a strong possibility.

4. unicronic

unicronic Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Season 2 will be interesting. So many different directions to go in. New characters too no doubt.

It's a long shot but Rodimus for Season 2?

5. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I hope it involves a trip to cybertron :D 

6. Minnemagnus

Minnemagnus Armada Starscream!

That Soundwave scene is my favorite part of the whole episode! I hope that now that now that Optimus is gone Wheeljack will come back with Ironhide or somebody.

7. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Did anyone else find Megatron's voice really funny after he woke up and said "teamwork...hmph!"

8. NCStarscream

NCStarscream Me Grimlock cute

News Credits:
    My main "fear" about this is that Optimus will revert back to the Autobots in the first episode of next season. They could do some very interesting things with this if they let it go a while.

Soundwave is awesome.

Apart from Screamer's absence, I loved this episode. Kinda rushed the backstory in but it was still all quite cool.

9. Jive Guru

Jive Guru Professional Amateur

Airachnid wasn't on the Bridge during the final scene.
    Perhaps she was tossed in the brig for proposed mutiny?

Methinks she will be leaving the Decepticon ranks again sooner than later next season.

10. Emperor Zarak

Emperor Zarak Decepticon Emperor

News Credits:
    loved every second of it

11. Sideways77

News Credits:
    Seriously, what time did it air tonight? I've got nothing but episodes of that crappy Goosebumps show. (Not Haunting Hour, that show rocks)

12. Greenspan

Greenspan Monetary Maestro

News Credits:
    Very nice episode indeed.

Hypothesis : Optimus knew there were some risks involved in using the matrix. Hence he gave the key to Vector Sigma to Jack as a fail safe. The reason not to give it to Ratchet simply being that he would have tried to stop Optimus from going.

I would bet that, in season 2, someone has to go to Cybertron, find Vector Sigma, use the key, discover a "cure" and bring back Optimus. It would be nice if such a quest were to last for 2-3 episodes, give some time to show and explore Cybertron a bit. Who knows who'd they find back there that could come back to earth !

At any rate this show is really cool.

Godspeed
    -Greenspan

13. Jive Guru

Jive Guru Professional Amateur

To work off of this, also Cybertron could be teeming with the last of the Dark Energon infused zombies from Darkness Rising, unless upon Unicron's 'defeat' all Dark Energon is rendered useless and they all simply fall down dead.

14. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You know, this was pretty much a VILLAINS WIN ending.

Unicron, the only thing that could get in Megatron's way defeat? Check
    Ship full of dark energon? Check
    Megatron's dominion over his ship? Check
    Optimus Prime now useless and under Megatron's influence? Check.

All the bots really got out of this was defeat Unicron but then they lost Optimus.

15. Seeker

Seeker Time Lord

Ebay:
    Great story and... The kids stayed home! I loved the fact that they used the name Orion Pax, it's true old school.

16. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator

News Credits:
    Really!! I never spoke badly of their work, but I know tons of folks really raked these guys over the coals..I love their work on the movie(s) as well as Fringe, and I certainly love what they've been doing with Prime.

Yeah agreed, I mentioned this in the Singapore thread, Orion obviously saw through Megatronus when he was on Cybertron, so I would expect him to see something was amiss very quickly while on the Nemesis.

I'm hoping that Optimus knew this was likely to happen to him and gave the key to Jack..kinda want that to be what helps Orion recover his memories, as well as the knowledge of all the Primes--so Optimus returns to normal..in a few episodes...we need some interesting twists and turns while he's on the Nemesis and in the middle of all those lovely, backstabbing Cons. :D 
    It may not have been the Key's purpose in past series, but maybe it will have the potential to help Orion regain his rightful place in this series.

Besides, I can't wait to see what happens when Starscream hears of these changes...he's just gotta go ballistic and it would be great to see if he decides to take on Orion and Megs. :eek: 

It should have been on 8:30 Eastern, 7:30 Central...I'm central time and my DVR recorded it at 7:30 pm.

For anyone who missed this airing...Part 3 will air again WED October 19th at 5:30 pm CENTRAL, so 6:30pm EASTERN...

Last edited: Oct 16, 2011
  17. Sideways77

News Credits:
    Nope. Just the crappy Goosebumos episode on at 8:30.

18. frost_fenix

frost_fenix Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Now that I think about it, Optimus is no longer with the Autobots, so it's likely that we will have a new intro for season 2 :) 
    Idk if DE still works after Unicron's back to stasis though.

19. mrgalvaprime

mrgalvaprime #BanTJ

News Credits:
    Prime is starting to fit into Exodus more and more by the second!!!! :thumbs2: 

20. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator

News Credits:
    I can't believe that would screw up the schedule like that...not for this episode...so sorry that happened to ya. :(