1. GokaigerGoldran

GokaigerGoldran Active Member

News Credits:
    even though it is still in production it makes me wonder what season 2 will be like and if it will be leaked in itunes like the other episodes

2. Whitesky

Whitesky Well-Known Member

Now that Optimus is back and Windy and Drift are staying; crowded and generic...

3. Acadia

Acadia gone

I've heard rumors that the cast of TFP will make a comeback. I really want Megatron and the Decepticons to return.

4. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

With Steeljaw's pack being captured at the end of the last season and there apparently still being over 100 Decepticons still at large, I fear season 2 will just be more hunting Decepticons of the week, while Steeljaw builds up a new pack that won't accomplish anything.

5. SeanTF1967

SeanTF1967 Autobot

News Credits:
    Or Megatronus will return with his power source being revealed or just everyday a Prime character comes back.

6. DJsFromCtron

DJsFromCtron Wolfman77

News Credits:
    my hope for Season 2 - That both Megatron and Shockwave return

7. BigRed

BigRed Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It'll be the same thing as season 1, autobots trying to capture decepticon prisoners. That's kind of the show's major plot from day one and shows made for young kids usually try to follow a set format as to streamline storytelling, which will lead to one too many idiots angry that it's not what they wanted instead of simply not watching it.

And before any cynical child-less 30 year old argues that "but that's talking down to kids", you wouldn't make a 7 year old read a 340 page book that analyzes the well being of humankind on a scifi post-modernist setting, that's the audience of the show.

8. janeDoe001

janeDoe001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My guess is the show will start off the season a few months after season 1 ended, with some of the Decepticons already captured. Steel Jaw will have fully recovered from being literally thrown away and make an attempt to rescue some of the prisoners.

My question though is quite trivial but, if Russel was only staying with his dad while his mom was in Copenhagen, what will happen when she's done her task there? And I will laugh if it turns out that Arcee, Bulkhead and Ultra Magnus are in the Wichita county all along. :lol 

jD001

9. Whitesky

Whitesky Well-Known Member

I'm hoping that Optimus goes away for the season and continues his training away from the rest of the team.

I worry that the dynamics will change now that he is alive.

10. Weezie

Weezie COVID SUCKS TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Does anyone have any idea how long we'll have to wait for the new season to be made? Eta?

11. ShakesDaKlown

ShakesDaKlown Tromaholic

I think it'd be great if Megatron returned and defeated Megatronus (why didn't they just call him The Fallen?) because he still has the blood of Unicron giving him extraordinary power.

I don't care much for The Fallen or any of the Decepticons on this show and would like a return to form. The animal theme of most of the 'Cons is kind of stupid and completely pointless.

12. jcchua

jcchua Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I doubt we'll see Season 2 this year. It's gonna be a long wait for us who couldn't wait for the US release and binge-watched the leaks. :) 

13. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Most likely they'll never touch upon that fact again, like the way they never touch upon the fact Miko is a foreign exchange student after her debut episode.

It'd be funny if the had other Autobots nearby all along though wouldn't they have helped sooner?

14. darkspellmaster

darkspellmaster Well-Known Member

In regard to Miko, they did mention it from time to time in other ways. The fact that she mentions she lived in a metropolis and knew about subways, her comments on the big city and other things show up now and again. And I do think they mentioned Tokyo.

Normally for CN the new series start in late August or September. So we have a ways to go if that's the case.

As for the season itself:

1. Team needs to manage having Optimus as part of the group, and Bee still has to learn about not deferring to him.

2. We're going to get some new baddies joining Steeljaw, or Steeljaw starts up the idea of the Predicons.

3. We're going to get episodes focusing on the backstory of some of our leads. Grim, Strong, and Sideswipe.

4. For Sideswipe we're going to meet Sunstreaker who's been looking for his younger bro.

5. I'm going to guess that we're going to get less villains of the week, more on some of the older bots coming back to visit in cameos.

6. Hank is going to find out about the Transformers and winds up helping out in her own way.

7. You're going to get a story where Russel has his mom come back and he has to pick between going home with her or staying the rest of the summer with his dad.

8. We're gonna see possibly Thunderwing or another high ranked Decepticon show up.

15. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    All of these are great ideas.

16. HeroicC300

HeroicC300 Chats with Artists

News Credits:
    Something I want to see in S2's new Autobots is Railspike. Only he has the same deco as the Crown City Metro trains.

So he inspires fear because they never know if that train is just a train or him. Plus he can be Grimlock-sized in robot mode due to the negative space

17. Lovecraft

Lovecraft Blue=Sarcasm; Purple=Snarkcasm

I think to make Season 2 believable that they're gonna either have to write down the size of the team or make the Decepticon threat level way higher.

Optimus I can see staying very briefly but then departing for Cybertron to address the seeming corruption of its new government.

Maybe they realize that some Decepticons are running amuck in another part of the world, so the team splits up.

Jazz could return and lead the second team on Bumblebee's behalf?

18. SeanTF1967

SeanTF1967 Autobot

News Credits:
    Am I the only one that wants part of season 2 (1-13) regarding on Team Bee and part 2 (14/26), to focus on Cybertron.

The life on Cybertron
    The Corrupted Council.
    Ultra Magnus, and a few others from Prime are trying to reason with the council to drop the "Bee issue" and they end up going to Earth to tell him and yeah...

19. Slingshot

Slingshot Back In the Game

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    I would love all of those, but the Predacons already exist in Prime. They're dragons. Now, i would love if Steeljaw teamed up with a few.
    Sunstreaker needs to sound like how Jon Bailey did him :lol 
    I'd like if Steeljaw ends up deciding to start anew, and gets his hands on the space bridge belonging to team Bee, and uses it to go to Cybertron. He is sent to the Sea of Rust, where he finds the Predacons (Predaking, Sky Lynx, Dark Steel, and two others). He tricks them into believing that if they help him release Decepticon inmates on Earth, he will allow The Predacons to possess half of Earth. Predaking, desperate to have a homeworld for his brethren, is more than eager to team up with Steeljaw. In Iacon, Optimus Prime addresses the corruption in the council and is shocked at how Ultra Magnus is the leader of the council and wants Bumblebee dead for capital crimes such as assisting a Decepticon fugitive, kidnapping, assault on officers, and conspiracy.
    Jazz comes back and becomes Sideswipe's mentor, and Drift stays with the team.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2015
  20. Coffee

Coffee (╭☞ꗞᨓꗞ)╭☞

News Credits:
    It could be good, or it could be really bad. I guess we'll have to wait and see.