Season 2 WTF!? Spoilers

Discussion in 'Transformers Cyberverse and Cartoon Discussion' started by Shizuka, Oct 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    G1 had no backbone. G1 cartoon was bad material made by people that were writing to eat and nothing else to the point where they flat out used dummy scripts from different shows just to get the job done. G1 comics are awesome and fuel the franchise to this very day with great concepts and stories, but the only thing that G1 cartoon really gave us were iconic voice actors, which is their acting's credit and not the show's.

But what I think about G1 isn't the point and neither do I mind what you think about Prime, the point is that Resolute was awful stuff made for the worst kind of nostalgia geek and I would LOVE if Hasbro never wasted time and money with stuff like that again. Want mindless nostalgia galore? There's WFC and FOC, that is enough, no need for bad faux-mature cartoon.

2. YoungPrime

YoungPrime DJD VET

News Credits:
    I just told you what I'd like to see as a G1 fan, yet you taunt and generalize with comments like these....why?

Maybe I speak for myself but I'll say it again for hearing impaired. I don't want a carbon copy G1 remake. I want it to be better. Soundwave doesn't have to be "blocky" or a tape but it would be nice if he actually had "SOUND"....which is an opinion I believe every TF fan can agree with...right or wrong???

It just seems like everyone who dislikes my comments would rather grasp at straws and exaggerate about G1 fans to vent their frustration instead of addressing the truth in my words.

3. YoungPrime

YoungPrime DJD VET

News Credits:
    G1 has no backbone yet here we are almost 30 years later?

You ramble on spewing words like "nerd" and "geek" yet paint that picture of yourself by default in the process .

Tragic ironic or poetic justice?

As for Resolute, most people loved it and wouldn't classify it as "mindless nostalgia" but your welcome to your opinion no mater how erratic and petty it comes off.

That said I'm not going to talk to you any more. I prefer harmless debates of those with more level heads. And no name calling.

And they say "Geewoners" are the sensitive ones....really though?

4. Goldlock

Goldlock and don't call me Shirley

News Credits:
    Okaaaay, this thread's a little angry.....

Why don't we just leave it at "If you like Prime; watch it. If you don't, then watch something else."

5. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Here we are because they toys sold well. Not because the G1 cartoon had any great fictio or story telling or superiority or maturity or any redeeming feature other than "robots are cool", just look at how the bible for the show's future is all based on the G1 Comics instead of the cartoon, even Hasbro recognizes there's nothing to get from there other than bad nostalgia lines like "One shall stand".

And what name calling again? if you consider geek and nerd name calling why do you buy Transformers? The second you join a Transformers board you're pretty much embracing both words as equals to "people and person", fact.

6. YoungPrime

YoungPrime DJD VET

News Credits:
    Isn't that what I stated in my first post here? Some Direct to video G1 or even IDW movies....

That's said I can assure you that there's no anger on this end. Disappointment perhaps yes but I guess my criticism of the show touched a few nerves.

But whether I speak on it or not TF: Primes faults are evident.

7. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's Scriptor

News Credits:
    I was just looking at TFP on wikipedia then stumbled on it.

8. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    ^This.

Optimus Prime is boring here he as Orion Pax he has to start a new living in the shadow of who he once was. This honestly could be the best thing the show could give us.

The creators said it was about how to be a Prime and what it means to be one....hmmmmm.

9. Koolimus Prime

Koolimus Prime Weapons Expert

This thread has gone from a guy posting spoilers about episodes that came out a week ago, to some wierd argument that has nothing to do about what the OP first posted. :banghead: 

10. hellrasinbrasin

hellrasinbrasin Well-Known Member

I see how much effort you have put into not distracting yourself by distracting yourself...

Head On!!!

11. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Ok, this all has gone on long enough. Sheesh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.