Season 2 WTF!? Spoilers

Discussion in 'Transformers Cyberverse and Cartoon Discussion' started by Shizuka, Oct 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't think you should be in this thread if you haven't seen episode 26.

2. Kostya

Kostya Destron

News Credits:
    edit: Whoops, almost spoiled something.

3. lordjimmybob

lordjimmybob Well-Known Member

Episode 26, aired early in Singapore uploaded to Youtube and airs tonight on the Hub.

4. Hellscream15

Hellscream15 Hi... Bl

dude where have you been?
    The full episode was posted on youtube for about a week and was taken down, and theres like 3 threads on here about! SPOILERS AHEAD(idk how to put the spoiler tags)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    When optimus surrendered the matrix to stop unicron, he not only surrendered the power of the matrix (the wisdom of the primes), he also lost his memories.. to understand why he goes with megatron, watch it tonight, he thinks hes orion pax again and still thinks megatron is on his side.

5. Hellscream15

Hellscream15 Hi... Bl

6. Sideways77

Sideways77 useless lesbian

News Credits:
    I would like no disrespect or insults as I say this.

I didn't see Episode 25 yet, and 26 is tonight, so yeah. Maybe I did miss something.

Probably because I've been without the Hub for 3-5 months.

7. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    [ spoiler ] [ / spoiler ]

That's how to do spoiler tags, just take out the spaces in between the brackets.

Quote this and see for yourself, quit using ">" they look messy and make posts really hard to read. Don't you apologize for doing it before, or typing a "sorry for that". It'll be fine if you just go on and help keep the board nice and tidy.

Instead of talking like this and then going SPOILERS AHEAD >>>>>

Just type what you're going to, hit "enter/return" twice, then

EPISODE XX* SPOILERS:
    There, nice and tidy, easy. Again, don't apologize, I can't stand those.

*XX is for whatever episode it may be.

8. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Kuphead

News Credits:
    Oh big time.

9. TheTFReview

TheTFReview XboxLIVE: kpeek

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    lmafo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Obviously you have not watched the last 3 episodes.

10. Hellscream15

Hellscream15 Hi... Bl

geewuner alert.

11. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    But it didn't say for how many episodes.

12. GFH

GFH The G Squad

News Credits:
    This whole thread just crashed and burned. Lock this monstrosity before it gets worse please.

I'm sorry you got spoiled, kiddo.

13. Tiller

Tiller I don't know nothin'

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I like that you're implying G1 wasn't for kids.

14. ErbFan28

ErbFan28 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well, he was right. :lol 

15. YoungPrime

YoungPrime DJD VET

News Credits:
    ......Its was a rhetorical question.

But if you like it then fine, but don't kid yourself like this is some outside the box plot.

There's four against 100's now. Which would normally mean it's a wrap in any logical sense. But instead the one on one battles are going to be more one sided in the Autobots favor then they've ever been. Which brings up my initial comment about the writers making the Autobots too damn powerful and not really needing Optimus in the first place.

The only weight will be inevitable cliffhanger moment where Megatron tells "Orion Pax" to execute Bumblebee and 1 or 2 of those annoying humans...which you already know how that's going to end....don't you?

So which part of this idea is new huh....?

Like I said before....praise the watered down redundancies all you like but but give the other fans something a little more tangible. As simple as G1 episodes could be at times there's was also a hint of superiority and maturity in it that stood out from Gobots or even He-man. And that's one of the real reasons it's the only 80's born cartoon out here that still grossing billions of dollars almost 30 years later.

16. YoungPrime

YoungPrime DJD VET

News Credits:
    Obviously you don't read to well or you would've notice me saying that the Unicron battle ended very poorly!

Those rock creatures gave up more of a battle than the Unicron's internal defenses...yet the writer's made it a purpose of Megatron saying over and over agin that Unicron's getting more powerful by the second. Yet they made it into Unicron's spark with little effort. This would have been the perfect time to que in or even hint at Galvatron or the Sweeps. But instead they chicken out by throwing some pointless drones at them, thus killing all the hype in a "GOD" like being who makes his own energon....

Hell if you wanna get technical, even that annoying "Mech" come's off as being a bigger threat. Which is absurd IMO.

I get it though....the writers through a G1 fans a bone... but like always the ending fell flat leaving anyone who isn't that easily impressed with a greater thirst.

17. YoungPrime

YoungPrime DJD VET

News Credits:
    And It saddens me that you're too busy conjuring up conjecture to except what I'm saying....

"Give the older folks a Direct to video G1 version that holds nothing back!!!"

Which part of that was indirect?

G.I. Joe had "Resolute" it wasn't perfect but overall most fans loved it and wished there was more but instead Hasbro brings them an A-team ripoff. But at least they gave them "something" initially!

So what's wrong with me asking for a Transformer's version that on par with Resolute? It kills me how some you crying "Geewon Alert" act like you wouldn't be interested in this idea....

18. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Resolute was awful. It was nothing but bad written violence to appeal to 80's nerds that are still in pitiful delusion that their childhood cartoons were good and not beloved for anything more than Nostalgia.

But then again, if you honestly think G1 had an air of superiority to it, maybe bad writing is exactly what you want, or maybe all that you can grasp.

19. YoungPrime

YoungPrime DJD VET

News Credits:
    Hmm....You sound rather distraught but tell me what other 80's cartoon franchise has done better and where is it now?

Note: Let the record reflect that G1 writers where at one point also writing for G.I. Joe, Jem, Visionaries and Inhumaniods all at one time with deadlines back then.

Trying to dismiss the source material in order to discredit me just sounds kind of counter productive. All I want is to see good show's not necessary G1 but better than G1 with a G1 backbone perhaps but TF: Prime is not filling that void.

20. Yggdrasil

Yggdrasil Banned

News Credits:
    Even if they gave them a Transfoormers version of Resolute they would still bitch "Bwaaaaaah the robots aren't blocky enought, and Megatron's not a gun, and Soundwave's not a tape recorded IT SUCKS! G1 IS SUPERIOR! G1 FOREVER!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.