Season 2, Episode 1 Title Revealed! (SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by antimony29, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Spunky

Spunky Well-Known Member

Raf would definitely play an important part in "Never Give Up". However, I don't think an X-Files/Transformers Prime crossover will ever happen. But if it does, I wouldn't be shocked either. If this is what Hasbro has planned, I don't think they would advertise that Mulder and Scully from the X-Files will be in it. Alot of kids have never seen the X-Files and some X-Files fans may diss it thinking Mulder and Scully shouldn't be in a kid's cartoon. Especially the whiny female X-Files shippers. So they'll just show it and everyone will be shocked and all the X-Files and Transformers fans will go, "OMG! I can't believe it! This is so awesome and epic!" Actually, you know what? If Mulder and Scully show up in the TFP season 2 premier, I will be shocked! I'll most likely have a heart attack! In fact, I think alot of people will have heart attacks! And I'll want Jazz in it so Mulder can talk to him in his sucky "jive" just like he did in some X-Files episodes and Jazz could reply, "Spooky, you know what? You suck man!" And then we can hear stupid cheesy old liners. In reference to Mulder, Bulkhead could say, "That human's crazy." And Ratchet could reply, "Like a fox."

2. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hopefully we see some flashbacks from Bumblebee when the bots head to Cybertron. Them visiting the planet would give the perfect excuse for him to remember how he lost his voice and show it on-screen for those who don't know how he lost it. It would make sense since we were told we'd have an arc about his voice early on in the season.

3. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

The way they call it, Orion Pax make me afraid he's only going to be in it for the multiparter. Well I guess tons of TF characters have been introduced at the end of one episode but get the episode after that has them all they through named after them and still appear afterwards. I can just hope my fears are wrong.

4. Arashistorm

Arashistorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think the episode title is a way to delve into Orion Pax X Megatron flashbacks..the title 'Orion Pax' doesn't have to mean focused around him in the present, it could all be in the past, or a back and forth from past to present.

A better idea would be Megatron and Pax discussing the Pax and Megatron would be filling Pax's mind with fake things to make the autobots seem evil, so at the end of the 3(?) Parter, Pax will finally confront the Bots as a decepticon that wants to take em down for reasons Megatron filled his head with...

Plausible?

5. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    Nice to get a title and a little info. for ep. 1!

I'm thinking the 'reverting to Orion Pax' development will be an opportunity to reset and refresh Optimus' character and to re-enact his earlier life on Earth. We could be watching a replaying of Optimus and Megatron's early partnership and their fall out in the opening multi-parter eps..

I'm also hoping to see Arcee take the lead as substitute leader of the Autobots in Optimus' absence. And as this happens, Jack might also start to grow into a stronger young man with leadership potential.

My expectation for season 2 in general is that it'll be delving further into the Transformers' past, making all things old new again. Ancient Cybertronian history arising from artifacts and individual characters' pasts will come up.

6. Snark

Snark Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Personally, I'm hoping that the Optimus of old is for all intents and purposes, dead, and that Orion never regains his memories. It'll be interesting to see Orion rewalk the road that led to him becoming a Prime, as a bit of a twist to how Animated featured a young, untested Prime.

7. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    This!:thumb 

8. jazzgirl84

jazzgirl84 Mini-bot

Oh I am VERY excited about this!!!

Thank you so much for the info and may Feb 18th come quickly!!

9. Fisitronus

Fisitronus Wrecker

oooooh, cant wait to see this... :) 

10. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

be like g1 tf cartoon ep call war dawn

11. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
    That would be a great way to start the season and tie-in to Exodus (which I love and read over and over), which would be amazing to see in the series.:thumb 
    I'm hoping they do take the time to delve into the Orion/Megatronus relationship, even tho we all know that Megatron is going to make every effort to keep Orion from finding out his past...and his future, both on Cybertron and Earth.
    Like others, I believe that Orion will be the same bot as he was on Cybertron, with the same ideals and the same regard for all bots to have the freedom to choose their own paths and lives free from conflict if possible for all, regardless of the amount of time and worlds that have passed, so it should be quite tiring for Megatron to keep Orion from finding out what has happened to him...but hopefully an exciting TFP storyline with twists and turns that will keep us on the edge of our seats.
    Not too much to expect is it Team Prime?? :) 

12. spiritprime

spiritprime Dudes, I'm a girl!

News Credits:
    I love you lucky wrist bands! 8D

Thank you for the news! This has made me a VERY happy fan! Splee!

13. ahunmaster

ahunmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I know I've said before about being nervous about the title, but I am quite interested in how Megatron will be effected in trying to keep Orion from knowing about himself and the truth behind the war.

Like moreprimeland mentioned, it'll be quite tiring for Megs to keep up the charades around Orion. I would love to see how much of an effect it has on Megatron's psyche playing the two parts. He seems to really want Orion to be by his side while conquering the universe.

I can imagine him losing it completely when Orion 'betrays' him again. Having stressed himself out trying to keep up the facade and then to have all his hard work stand across the battlefield and point a blaster at him... he will probably never recover from that.

14. Snarl_2289

Snarl_2289 Well-Known Member

Or "the return of Optimus Prime" :D 

That has a nice historical touch!

15. jgoss

jgoss transformers fan 4 life

nice find a29 i would say that the title is true.feb.18 is going to be a great tf day!! can't wait!!

16. Joalro

Joalro Well-Known Member

Personally I'm hoping that Optimus gave Jack the key to vector sigma as a weopon against him. Optimus knew he would lose his memory and was frightened at the possibility of exactly what happened. Ratchet himself said Optimus wasn't planning on coming back, so either Optimus expected to die, or he thought his amnesia self might side with Megatron. If that is the case, Optimus knows his own power might be too much for the remaining autobots, so he supplied Jack with a weopon against him.

17. jgoss

jgoss transformers fan 4 life

but i do see optimus getting back his memory and rejoining the autobots. it was just scary to see prime with a decepticon symbol on his arm.

18. Mechafire

Mechafire Shadow Broker Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    My body is ready

for this plot to be resolved within three episodes.

19. WTDylio

WTDylio Where is Jessica Hyde?

News Credits:
    ^ :lol 

20. MaxxieOD

MaxxieOD Jazz is my homebot

News Credits:
    *patiently waits for Feb 18*

Like others, I hope the whole thing with Optimus/Orion lasts more than a few eps. Still...I'm stoked for the season to start!