Season 2 discussion

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by MeGrimmy53, Dec 11, 2011.

1. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It would be nice to see the Dinos, but I would wait until the end of the Season to bring them in. A combiner, ONE combiner would be nice too. (I liked it when only the Construicticons were combiners, it made it a unique Decepticon weapon that the Autobots had to find other ways to counter, not just have their own special team combine). Also, if they do use a combiner team, I would like them to show up for a while and get their personalities/their groups personality established first before making them just some thugs who turn intoa big robot. As far as what else I'd like to see:
    1.) Ironhide
    2.) Prowl
    3.) Barricade
    4.) Megatron getting an Earth mode (I know they sais they weren't going to do this, but remember, they said that about movie MEgatron too, and the whole point is to sell toys, so I'm sorry, but I'm fairly sure they will eventually go that route....it's not a bad thing)
    5.) Wheeljack to return, but not if it means killing off someone else.
    6.) Soundwave speaks

---->I know that's asking for too much, but if we get one or two of those things, I'm happy. After the first season, I'm confident there'll be some good stuff.

2. Jive Guru

Jive Guru Professional Amateur

I think it is a very bad idea (from a story perspective) to introduce a completely new character and then plug them into the leadership role. That role should go to one of the already established characters and new characters can show up to fill in the ranks a bit later.

Also having a female Dinobot would be kinda neat, though on the flip side of this idea hopefully they (as a team) wouldn't be idiots, cause I don't want TF Prime being weighed down with a bunch of lumbering dumbasses taking up valuable CG character slots.

3. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah that's what I ment.

4. exoduselita

exoduselita CHRIS HUMPHRIES!!!!

Teehee! Caveman :lolol 

5. MeGrimmy53

MeGrimmy53 Well-Known Member

well how about make the Dinobots as fairly intelligent, with Swoop the scientist of the team as a genius (not as much as the traditional scientist characters such as Wheeljack and Perceptor). Infact the comic (such as the UK Marvel and IDW) portayals of Grimlock actually had him as an intelligent leader with a speach problem. It would be a great divergence from the previous animation portayals of Grimlock and the dinobots

6. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I wonder if we'll see characters that big. Unicron, who isn't a Cybertronian, isn't as tall as we all thought he would be--granted he wasn't in his original form, but his original form walked the surface of Cybertron (at least it looked like Cybertron in flashbacks).

Yeah, I can picture that. This children and Fowler already fill this role, getting into places they cannot, helping the Autobots keep their cover. I figure it is only a matter of time before Megatron gets his own humans –MECH, perhaps, though I still feel MECH or Silas rather is going to go through a Dr. Archaeville-like accident, rendering his body useless and transforming himself into a Transformer. Energon and humans don't mix, how do we know that Cybertronian tech won't be different?

I suspect MECH trying to build its own transforming robots will result in them becoming actual Transformers, hopefully Bruiticus. I think Silas would make a nice Onslaught;) 

7. Snarl_2289

Snarl_2289 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

If you referred to this footage than yes, it looks like Cybertron to me.

8. MeGrimmy53

Maybe that may only be an avatar of Unicron rather Unicrons true form but the Cybertronians may not know the difference if they never meet it

9. Snarl_2289

His true robotform would be the size of our planet, i think :D 

10. stufa1978

stufa1978 Well-Known Member

I'm sure Unicron will have more tricks up his sleeve again. I think Uni will eventually turn Megs into his purple puppet, similar to how Megs controlled Bumblebee. After all Unicron tried possessing Megs near the end.

We might see some more battles from TFers on other planets. A bit like the cool battle in TFA where Rodimus lead Ironhide and others against an alternate squad of Decepticons.

I would like to see Grimlock found either in stasis from the dino era, hence his dino disguise.
    Or perhaps find him in a museum hiding (badly).

11. stufa1978

stufa1978 Well-Known Member

Sorry double post...

Also I think Unicron will get Galvaron to transport Uni's conciousness into maybe that space bridge 2. It does look a little like Unicron's planet mode, don't you think?

12. Snarl_2289

[​IMG]

Look on the left, behind the double doors :wink: 

(Episode 10 - Deus Ex Machina )

13. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

If the blood of Unicron stops working, I wonder what will happen to Megatron? He is living off the stuff.

14. MeGrimmy53

I think the reason why Grimlock has a T-rex alterate form is due to the experiment Shockwave did to him

15. OhMyGosh

OhMyGosh Well-Known Member

News Credits:

Ooh! I'm not sure this will happen in prime though, cause it kind of already happened in Rescue Bots. I suppose there's no reason other than that to why it couldn't happen though. C

16. OhMyGosh

OhMyGosh Well-Known Member

News Credits:

Ooh! I'm not sure this will happen in prime though, cause it kind of already happened in Rescue Bots. I suppose there's no reason other than that to why it couldn't happen though. Could be fun :D 

17. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just saw that little season 2 ad on the hub, there is definetely a new space bridge. But the design seens different, there is a bridge to enter it instead of just the giantical ring.

18. Stygimoloch

Stygimoloch Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Any other details from the new promo, for those that haven't seen it?

19. WTDylio

WTDylio Where is Jessica Hyde?

News Credits:
    I saw it on a live stream for MLP, there really isn't that much to say about it, well not much that I could see clearly. I definitely saw all the Autobots coming out of a bridge, presumably on the space bridge, Ratchet was with them as well. There was also a close-up of a genuinely scared looking Megatron. But yeah, that was pretty much all I picked up from it.
    I'll go see if it's somewhere on YouTube, but I doubt it

20. Stygimoloch

Stygimoloch Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Really stingy on the plot details, aren't they?