Searching For Unicron Trilogy Figures

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Edwardmus Prime, Jun 21, 2014.

1. Edwardmus Prime

Edwardmus Prime Righteous Protector of Ed-Land

So, I am not exactly new to the collecting game but I have came to this forum for some assistance. My introduction to Transformers was with the Unicron Trilogy, encompassing Cybertron, Energon and Armada I believe. I have searched Amazon but cannot be sure if the results were satisfying. I am seeking out figures from the toy lines of the trilogy of all size classes, factions and series to pick the ones I want and have the ability to purchase them.
    Also, which series has the best figures?

2. thunder117

thunder117 Magna Defender

Ebay:
    Cybertron without a doubt. Best quality, show-accuracy, and paint-apps. You won't be disappointed with any of the molds, but do be aware that there have been some retooled figures from Armada and Energon possibly in the line.

Your best option at buying some of the UT figures is right off here at our forum, and for 2nd place, you could get a good price on an eBay auction.

My last point is that you should wait and see the new figures that were revealed today at the Hasbro panel. You won't be disappointed in some of the new Armada figures they have re-done. In fact, go look at a Generations Starscream and compare it to the original.

3. optimusfan

optimusfan Kill your heroes Administrator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Moved this to toy discussion as I think it's a bit better place to get your questions answered.