Seacons as Pulse figures EXCLUSIVE. NO online sales.

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by stprime, Sep 30, 2019.

1. stprime

stprime THE コンボイ that the Matrix refused

News Credits:
    I will buy an extra 5 and 6 to trade for 1 and 2 plus what ever cash equals out the value if anyone bought multiples. I'll have them sent straight to your house.

2. Gastrotrain

Gastrotrain Well-Known Member

Check out robotkingdom and Ohmyprimus. Last I checked they still had wave 1 Seacons still available.

3. SectorStar

SectorStar Knightcron

They'll prob offer them again yes, but from what I've seen time and time again from the Pulse thread, unless by chance you happen to be on the site when they're briefly in stock, or read about someone updating it on here and jump to the site to order before they're out, your chances are pretty slim I'd say at this point of being able to to obtain them after that through Pulse. They'll be out of stock/sold out in a matter of mins. Throw in the fact that at this point it seems unlikely we may get through other sites, and I may as well just throw in the towel now with trying to get them. Ya I see a few people saying they're up on robotkingdom, but if I recall isn't that a UK based site? For people like me in the U.S. I'd be paying more in shipping than I would for the actual toy themselves. Being one of my favorite combiners and maybe G1 toy I had no problem dishing out $200+ for a whole set, but spending another couple hundred in shipping, ya not doing that. After how this was handled, I'm hoping that Unicron crowdfund fails.

4. Fenrys

Fenrys Formerly Tigatron2002

News Credits:
    They’re Hong Kong based, shipping is kind of high but it’s also incredibly fast. I regularly get stuff from them to Virginia in a matter of days

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lody666

Lody666 Brother of Bruticus

News Credits:
    Everyone needs to calm their tits.

They will be available and in enough quantities for everyone to get them.

• Like Like x 2
  6. SectorStar

SectorStar Knightcron

Oh maybe I saw some people use HK for short and thought it was UK. But ya still not too keen on paying more in shipping.

Based off of what? Pulse is basically Hasbro Toy Shop version 2, and from what I could see and read on here from previous "exclusives" that were only available through there, they seemed very difficult to come by once out of stock/sold out, or the only plentiful source to find them was on ebay for scalper marked up prices. Theres a lot of things in the past through them that wasn't offered on other sites that I may have considered getting but never obtained because the item was out of stock fairly quick and that was the end of being able to get it through that site.

7. DutyBeforeAll

DutyBeforeAll Well-Known Member

Well I just ordered all six from Robotkingdom.

$295 shipped compared to $235 from Hasbro Pulse if I had known to order from them in the first place.

$60 isn’t really that much more considering.

• Like Like x 2
  8. SectorStar

SectorStar Knightcron

And now TFsource just listed 5 and 6 for pre order......the hell?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Proud grandpa

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  10. Zappit

Zappit Well-Known Member

I’m thinking there’s some misinformation out there now. Nobody has had orders cancelled. I think, if the Hasbro rumor is true, the other retailers are just going to get theirs from Takara. We’re weeks out from that BBTS e-mail the OP received. It could just be BBTS ordered a small supply that vanished quickly, or thought they were going to get them from Hasbro, but won’t, and will get them from Takara instead to at least make it right with the customers that ordered wave one with them.

• Like Like x 2
  11. GizmoTron

GizmoTron Roobaticon Commander

Ebay:
    TFSource superior, BBTS inferior!

...never thought I'd ever say that.

12. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Crossdresser Toy Collector

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmaybe for Transformers, but TFSource still doesn't offer stuff like Figma, Gundam, Mythic Legions and anime stuff. All stuff I buy pretty regularly too. :D 

13. Dachande

Dachande MULTI-QUOTE- USE IT. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I'll wait for Pulse.

• Like Like x 4
  14. Gastrotrain

Gastrotrain Well-Known Member

It can be a little steep, but it at least bypasses all the US exclusive crap because they definitely get their stuff from Takara directly. It's a little easier for me to stomach too I guess, since I'm in Canada and Pulse doesn't do squat about making shipping cheaper for me, even with this "premium" membership so I pay only a little more than I would have anyway

• Like Like x 1
  15. GizmoTron

GizmoTron Roobaticon Commander

Ebay:
    True, but they do lose out to other websites in most of those other areas. Seriously though they shouldn't be losing out to TFSource at anything, but it's becoming more and more obvious that BBTS has lost a step lately.

• Like Like x 2
  16. mirage426

mirage426 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Paying to browse sold out stuff you never had access to in the first place... I was wondering what the subscription fee covers other than free shipping.
    I thought it covered cancellations of products, too.

• Like Like x 1
  17. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    I made the mistake waiting for BBTS.

I perfer to purchase from BBTS because their customer service is top notch and I know if I were to have an issue they would take care of it.

I do not like hasbro pulse as a concept, it just rubs me the wrong way and getting a replacement/exchange from hasbro is impossible on average. You send them a hard to find figure and they’ll send you a wave 1 pegwarmer, its happened to me twice.

I want the seacons, and I will own them somehow, but I will not go through hasbro pulse.

Both BBTS and hasbro pulse should of disclosed the exclusivity before the closing of the preorder window, but overall hasbro needs to fix these issues, be this, the cancelling of preorders for the cassette 3 pack, the mess of the sdcc releases, it needs to be fixed.

Hasbro pulse seems to be on the same level of customer care and service as gamestop’s online store, and that is not good.

18. DutyBeforeAll

DutyBeforeAll Well-Known Member

Same with Siege Ratchet, I gave up on waiting for him to come out at Walgreens (not to mention that it’s not a sure thing that I’d ever even see him in store) and just ordered off Robotkingdom.

I find that the piece of mind is worth the extra money.

19. Ambrojh

Ambrojh Well-Known Member

Sorry all, but imo this release is overpriced repainted crap. I apologize to those that are buying this, but I feel you all are being ripped off. This set should $115-$125 USD at most, not the over $200+, not for this quailty.

20. Fenrys

Fenrys Formerly Tigatron2002

News Credits:
    how exactly do you know this sets quality without ever handling this particular product?

• Like Like x 3