SDCC2015 Class of '85 Kreons

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Shatterpoint, Jun 11, 2015.

1. computron179

computron179 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Blaster,cosmos,Grapple, Tracks, Better Seaspray, Blitzwing,Astrotrain and other dinobots oh man.I too would like to see a Reflector if they go with the toy release vs cartoon maybe next year? I have way to many kreons already but I am very tempted. Love how Astrotrain Devy have the long guns that battle changer hound came with.

2. bsutton1

bsutton1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If we get get an '86 set, maybe we will get Blurr, Wreck-Garr, Runabout, Twintwist, Roadbuster, Whirl, Broadside, Metroplex, Rewind and Eject.

3. Shatterkick

Shatterkick TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Poor Technobot Strafe, will he ever be allowed to use his own name?

4. addemlit

addemlit Member

Ebay:
    I'm getting this. It'd be awesome if someone wanted to trade for the Class of '84. I would do that trade in a heartbeat.

Last year I bought two of them. One from eBay for $100 and then one from the HTS for $40.

5. Esquilax79

Esquilax79 Decepticon Cassette

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    It's 7/28 Hasbrotoyshop.com says they're having exclusives today.. still waiting. I stayed up till Midnight to check and it was hilarious because the site was dragging by all the hits. Nothing of course but verrrrry slow so was glad they didn't have them yet.

6. Ninjak

Ninjak Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They're up on HTS. Just ordered mine. Site is being hammered, though, likely with people trying to order Devastator and other stuff. HTS promo codes won't work, so don't waste time trying if you have the Kreons in your cart.

7. Smashs

Smashs Internet: Pure Truth Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    So I picked these guys up from my local FedEx store yesterday. As I expected, excellent representations of each character.

The real gems in this set, though, are the accessories. A few of the pieces are Back to the Future crossover references. I saw that and I think I made an actual *squee* noise.