SDCC 2016 HTS Convention Exclusives Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by AzT, Jul 13, 2016.

1. Chaddicus

Chaddicus Don't call me Shirley

[​IMG]

2. MartyFeeb

MartyFeeb Wait... it's a bug?!

News Credits:
    That's awesome! :thumb 

But I doubt they could track which employee lost that Fort Max (not enough to fire anyone). Stores call this sort of thing "shrinkage" - an obscure title for mysterious disappearing's that are hard to track down. Not unless each Fort Max got it's own identity sticker and scan, I don't see HTS keeping track of who is packaging what.

And if you DON'T report it, that's actually far better for the employee - cause you shouldn't necessarily assume that HTS is even aware of someone making this mistake. You calling them up and notifying them is a way to flag the overseer, who can then check your order number to find the packer and get him/her fired. :eek:  (You know about situations where "doing the right thing" can actually harm more people than it helps? :redface2: ).

My bigger question: if the shipping label was for 4 pounds... how the f*ck did it ship all the way to you??? :lol  (FedEx has gotten lax with their weight restrictions?). Or maybe I misread your original post. :eek: 

3. AzT

AzT Moderator News Staff TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
  4. Lord Black Cat

Lord Black Cat Combat Hero Shadow

I haven't gone through all 65 pages. Sorry.

The wiki says that Titan Force Brainstorm has a sticker sheet with Decepticon symbols. If this is true, does anybody have any pics of how they look on Brainstorm? That's kind of an intriguing idea...

5. Red Snarl

Red Snarl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So do all of the titan force infinitus have miss assembled thighs or is it just mine?

6. Liege Prime

Liege Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My order of Fort Max and the Micronauts still hasn't shipped. I called them and they just said it was a volume issue. Bleh.

7. chaingunsofdoom

chaingunsofdoom Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The glory of 'customs forms creation delay' has passed... both orders shipped to me (up in Canada) this morning.

8. fanboy375

fanboy375 Well-Known Member

Had to call yesterday and get my order released due to the dollar amount. I asked why my order was on hold and why I didn't get an email stating as such. I got a BS excuse about the volume of orders being so high (like this is their first time).

Today I find out that everything but the Raft set shipped. Called HTS for a second time and they stated that there is a shipping delay and they can't give me anymore information on it.

9. Ektris

Ektris Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My order (made right when things went live and only consisting of one item, and one of the smaller at that) still hasn't shipped, still being told it's just because too many orders. Ugh...

10. DoubleClouder

DoubleClouder Prototype / Testshot collector

News Credits:
    The 3 pack comes with a silver sticker sheet that has 3 Autobot and 3 Decepitcon logos in different sizes.

Mines the same way. It was pretty easy to fix. The top of the legs you can pop off no problem. The pin at the legs I was able to push out with a ball point pen tip

11. LadyStarscream

LadyStarscream Queen of Cybertron

Have there been any restocks or any indication of restocks coming? FedEx lost one of my packages and it's not looking good for the sold out items.

12. Exodus

Exodus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ouch that sucks. I'm sure Hts has kept some on hand for those type of instances. Sucks that this time it seems like you can't reroute the packages to be held at a FedEx location. Must be because it doesn't need to be singed for. I almost rather they be signed for though with these items.

13. HollyW00d

HollyW00d Collecting Freak

HTS does not keep extra stock on hand, it's just not the way they do business.

14. Hot Shot.

Hot Shot. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So, what's this talk about orders being released? I only ordered a Fort Max and I'm still waiting for a shipping notification. Are they all on some kind of hold that I need to make a call over, or will it ship out soon enough?

15. LadyStarscream

LadyStarscream Queen of Cybertron

I tried offering to pick it up somewhere, neither FedEx or HTS will get back to me. Package has been in an loop of Out For Delivery to Recipient Unknown and keeps getting pushed back a day later for over a week now.

16. Ektris

Ektris Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Oh hey guess what showed up today despite still never receiving a shipping notification. At least it's here safe and sound.

17. Lord Black Cat

Lord Black Cat Combat Hero Shadow

Cool, thanks!

18. Bad Broccoli

Bad Broccoli Well-Known Member

So, my order just arrived. I open up the package and I'm underwhelmed by the "Exclusive" Fort Max packaging. I overlook this because I'm so eager to tear into that bad boy. I get it open...Huh, the coloring doesn't look like I thought...Hey, where's my master sword!

Then it hits me. HTS sent me the WRONG toy! I check my order sheet. Yep, they sent me a run-of-the-mill Fort Max instead of the SDCC exclusive one I ordered. Now I have to deal with returning this sucker!

19. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    I can't find any such sticker sheet in my set. Where would it normally be in the package?

20. DoubleClouder

DoubleClouder Prototype / Testshot collector

News Credits:
    Mine was just loose in the box