SDCC 2013 Waiting for a Restock at HTS

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Slugslinger81, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Transfromicon

Transfromicon Habitual line stepper

My brother just called me that alert box went off on the exclusives....did you guys see anything?

2. Transfromicon

Man did everyone get killed by the HTS curse?

3. tarheels

tarheels Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My alert box history shows no change for the Exclusives.

4. DJW107PRIME

DJW107PRIME Autobot Hero

Ebay:
    No restock still?

5. mastermega

mastermega terrorcon

The Chrome knights of Metroplex vigil has been the longest! Hoping you guys get what you are looking for I gave up on Wednesday, as awesome as the Deadpool set is I just don't have the patience to sit and wait any longer.

Wishing you all the best of luck!

6. Mangartron

Mangartron Well-Known Member

Ok, I know this is likely going to piss off 90% of the people on here, but I've been laughing like a raving lunatic for the past 5 minutes...

Last week even though I worked from home on the day of the sale, I missed Metroplex and Boba Fett because HTS put the sale up during the only hour block in which I couldn't pay at least some attention to my computer. I did manage to order Deadpool and Shockwave's Lab, but those were my third and fourth priorities, respectively. Then, like most of the folks here, I've been montioring the site all week while working from home. Today was the only day I needed to be in-person at the office, and I was sure I was going to miss the restock.

When I got home after a 12 hour day today, I had my HTS SDCC order waiting for me, a day earlier than expected. When I opened it up, the Deadpool Corps were there as expected, but imagine my surprise when I looked further and saw not Shockwave's Lab, but THE BLACK SERIES BOBA FETT!!! - My MOST wanted of the SDCC exclusives!!!

The honest person in me wants to return it (or at least pay for it), but after HTS has been treating their loyal customers like sh!t all week, I don't see that happening.

I'm going to file this under "score one for the little guy" vs HTS, and hopefully no one expecting a Fett opens their box to find Shockwave. And for folks awaiting the arrival of Metroplex, I wouldn't worry very much since he's such a big-ass toy I think it would be very difficult to screw that packing job up.

(PS - I'm cashing my chips in and walking away from the obsessively monitoring HTS game. If I happen to check while Metroplex is up, super, but if not, I'm content with my Boba Fett. Good luck to everyone else!!!)

7. hordeall

hordeall Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I cant wait until Takara Metroplex comes out so I can forget about all this and cackle in glee in its superiority

until then I will be sad

8. Transfromicon

:eek: 

9. RustyMuffler

RustyMuffler Tronbot

Well, my brother's Boba Fett showed up today. It was the only item in the box, only thing he ordered. And they still managed to fucking mangle the sleeve that goes around the outside of the package. So I hold no hope that my Fett, which is shipping along with a box of Magic cards, is going to arrive unscathed.

Fuck you, HTS. Fuck you so hard. So, so hard.

10. LucasGFX

LucasGFX The Mad Titan

Received my Boba Fett today in PERFECT shape. Even the shipping box looked perfect. Don't lose hope!

11. OwnedByHTS

OwnedByHTS Well-Known Member

WOW. That really sucks. After all this they can't even properly package the item? HTS :eek: 

12. Mega Convoy

Mega Convoy Well-Known Member

The screw job keeps coming! With no restock and SW giving me the cybertron finger, finally decided to throw caution to the wind and went out looking for Big Lots Classics. I know they were there because I found one lone Faceless and that's IT. So I got a gallon of ice cream to drown my sorrows. I want to say more but my mouth is full of delicious cow curd.

13. cartman5579

cartman5579 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Lol, i did that yesterday too. Found 2 Icarius. Must have missed the good stuff

14. LSyd

LSyd Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    drove an hour to have lunch with a friend. stopped by TRU afterwards and snagged a SW for another friend.

-

15. Calabask

Calabask Waspinator Cultist

News Credits:
    Another day, another debacle?

16. optimusfan

optimusfan Kill your heroes Administrator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
Thread Status: