2D Artwork: Scrapmaker's designs (sketches)

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Scrapmaker, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Scrapmaker

Scrapmaker For the Honor

I really need to attend an art school or something. I'm confident in my ability to design things, but drawing them? Not so much. Still...
    [​IMG]
    ...I think I did a decent job. Female transformer OC, no name or faction yet. Really simple transformation scheme from robot to some kind of helicopter. I'm open to suggestions for a name.

Attached Files:

2. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    I love how you've made the arms look and transform. It's simple yet very effective. :thumb 

3. QLRformer

QLRformer Seeker

News Credits:
    It looks all right. It just needs to be more complete: more detail and perhaps a backstory too to the character.

As to a name, how about Twirl? (a feminization of Whirl the chopper Transformer, and has a similar verb)

4. Scrapmaker

Scrapmaker For the Honor

Story I can do, but I need to sort out the faction thing...Well, there aren't really enough flying Autobots are there? Decepticons don't need another flier.
    Autobot it is!
    As for your name suggestion, I shall consider it. As far as detail on the drawing itself goes, I've always had a bit of an issue with detail. But I won't get better if I don't try, so that's something for me to work on.