Scourge's Casa Cybertronia

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by Nemesis Scourge, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Nemesis Scourge

Nemesis Scourge Unicron's finest

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Hi folks,

my name is Scourge and I like Transformers. I am a fellow Transformers collector from Germany.

For quite some time I was thinking about sharing pictures of my collection here on TFW.

But there were always some factors that prevented me from doing so - job, private life, or I was not completely in love with the setup, or I wanted to wait for another figure to arrive to complete a set

Or to cut things short: My way of thinking in this regards is WAY to complicated and I have way to much First World problems. Ces’t la vie!

Yes, I am aware the quality (especially the lightning) is... not good (I wanted to use another word, but let's keep this child friendly), but I wanted to share something, even if it is just a little bit, because I am very proud of my collection.

My current setup in the living room:
    WZ-Detolf01.jpg WZ-Detolf02.jpg
    WZ-Vitrine01.jpg WZ-Vitrine02.jpg
    WZ-Box01.jpg WZ-Box02.jpg

And in my bedroom:
    SZ-Collection03.jpg SZ-Collection01.jpg SZ-Collection02.jpg SZ-MegsPrime.jpg

For quite some time I went by the name Lockdown in another German nerd online community (which does not exist anymore to this extend). During that time I started this little project I like to call my Lockdown shrine
    SZ-Lockdowns.jpg

Speaking of projects - ever since I got my first Cybertron toys (Scout class Ransack and Scattorshot) I had this vision of getting all the maps together and put them in a nice frame. Over time I got the maps together, no problem here. But I never got to finish this project. Until this week - I got my lazy self up, bought a frame, put the maps inside and hung it up on the wall. Finally!
    SZ-Poster.jpg

No detailed pictures so far, mostly because of the one true enemy of every collector - dust!
    I will update this thread in the near future, once every thing is (hopefully) dustless, with more and better pictures (especially with regards to lighting).

• Like Like x 7
  2. G1Optimal

G1Optimal Autobot

News Credits:
    Your collection is nicely sorted out

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tprime

Tprime I still function!

News Credits:
    Very impressive!

• Like Like x 1
  4. RadStar

RadStar Well-Known Member

Cool collection! I’m now finding that glass display cases are the best thing ever. Grabbing more off Facebook marketplace and craigslist

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nemesis Scourge

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Yes, they can be if you have the right doors. I do like the doors I currently have in my bedroom, but they are semi-optimal for a display because of the big wooden frames. I have another room for the rest of my collection (the attic, no pictures so far because the room ist... well, a total mess ^^) and my cases use different doors (thin metal frames) that do not cover the inner side at all.

6. ACDecepticon

ACDecepticon Member

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I wish that I had the room to have that many cabinets n a row. when it's done like that man does it ever look impressive!
    Thanks for sharing!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nemesis Scourge

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Thank you! I am currently planning on doing a similar setup in my living room. Well, so far it's just planning, because I have to put aside some money to get it realised. And it even has to more than just for the cabinets and doors, because when I am at it, I want to refurbish the entire room (more sockets, new lights, new ceiling, etc.)