San Diego Comic-Con 2019 Post Panel Case Updates

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Black Convoy, Jul 18, 2019.

1. DrOblivian

DrOblivian Mad Doctor jAmS

love the three pack, do we have any idea on how any of these will be released?

2. halo4361

halo4361 Float like a butterfly, sting like a manta ray

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thundershot

Thundershot Ratchet Fanatic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    • Like Like x 3
  4. regenisis

regenisis Well-Known Member

wish they had used any other mold for aragon. COG is the absolute worst in the siege line, vehicle mode doesn\'t hold together very well

5. regenisis

i just want that ratchet. what wave is he in?

6. DrOblivian

DrOblivian Mad Doctor jAmS

7. Feralstorm

Feralstorm Good Morning, Weather Hackers! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I'm legit annoyed by this 3-pack, mostly because it IS a 3-pack, one that mixes stuff I like and don't like together.

Impactor - has the head I wish the single release had, the IDW Spartan helmet guy.
    Mirage - I think I like the new toy-like head (hard to say for sure - it's made of clear stuff) but don't care too much for the all-translucent-ness,
    The Powerdasher guy I could barely give a crap about, made from a mold I barely give a crap about.

Hard for me to justify buying a set where I only want about 37 percent of what's in it. Better deal than buying a hundred dollar Lego set for a single figure at least. :) 

Ratchet looks pretty nice. I like that there's more to the remolding than just a head. Can't say I think much of the off-white tires though. I think it might've helped the look if the off-white bits (wheels, crotch) were done in medium-dark gray instead. Like the tools/wrench, though I might be gifting that bit to Nautica.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Optimus305

Optimus305 Well-Known Member

He’s a Walgreen’s exclusive.

9. Optimus305

Optimus305 Well-Known Member

Any news on where the Skywarp will be sold?

10. allew

allew Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hasbro went all out this year I gotta say! Usually during SDCC i would just lurk at the old hasbrotoyshop for a couple of tf, G.I. joe and marvel legend exclusives. This year, no interest in any of the at-show exclusives (bot bots, card game, ecto prime) but a ton of preordered siege (and some marvel legends) from multiple online sources, plastic crack overload along with the mighty Unicron (even got the t-shirt lol)!

11. convoy84

convoy84 misses you like the deserts miss the rain.

News Credits:
    Amazon. He's up for preorder now. Go get him.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Dakota

Dakota Well-Known Member

I can not wait for those figures,but I think I\'ll probably pass the Impactor vs Mirage set I don\'t know about that but Ratchet,G1 Soundwave with Buzzsaw and the Skywarp is a definite pick up.

13. regenisis

well that sucks. we don't have walgreen's in australia. hopefully it will get distributed elsewhere in aus but hasbro hasn't done the best job of distributing siege, only have seen wave 2

14. Hanzkaz

Hanzkaz Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm considering getting the three-pack now.

Mirage - He's what I hoped the 'normal' Siege version would be. I always liked his 'invisibility' ability.

Powerdasher - I'm not the biggest fan of Powerdasher's headsculpt, even if it is fairly accurate. But he'll do as a companion for Cog. Actually, I wonder how he'd look with a spare Six-Gun's head......

Impactor - Anyone else consider getting both Impactors and swapping the heads? That way we can get the 'real' Impactor, and his 'Shattered Glass' counterpart (not sure which one's worse, though :D .).

(Looks at Unicron). Someone at Hastak must have thought of this. That's the version of Siege Starscream I would get.

• Like Like x 1
  15. SaintsIconsNemesis

SaintsIconsNemesis Toys are Subjective

Instagram:
    Hasbro has been playing catch up to the third party toys but siege is definitely a first step in the right direction. They are trying reinvent the brand and the bots and I give them credit for doing so but man their distribution of the waves suck.  So inconsistent 

• Like Like x 2
  16. Rated X

Rated X Banned

Theres gonna be another transformers pannel with more reveals right ? I mean seriously....Unicron technically wasnt an SDCC reveal because Hasbro pulse revealed it like 2 days before the convention started. And apeface, spinister, crosshairs, and astrotrain had been revealed before the convention as well. Not counting repaints or slight retools, very few new molds were actually revealed. We saw Rung. We saw those two little blue and purple guys that combine to form a military vehicle. We saw the powerdasher. We saw the reflector 3 pack which arguably could be considered an extensive retool. Im not sure if I consider the dino cassettes a "reveal" since everyone knew they were coming eventually. But other than that, all we saw was repaints. Nice repaints, but still repaints neverless. Where are all the big reveals featuring new molds ? Where's the next titan reveal ? Scorponok anyone ? And how about studio series ? Wheres the next constructions ? Wheres that new Bee you know they are going to make ? This is a very underwhelming SDCC for transformers so far. There better be more...

17. Diamondback

Diamondback Bitterly Clinging G1 Micromaster Malcontent

News Credits:
    Wave 3 Botbots? Whatever happened to the Lawn League 8-packs? Any news on Tiny Turbo Changers for us folks who like the smaller lines? Micromaster playsets/bases at a smaller and more reasonable pricepoint than this bullshit about "let's forcibly pound Countdown and Omega Supreme together like a Size 10 square peg into a Size 3 round hole"?

18. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II Banned

News Credits:
    You know... I can work with that cheap repaint for Aragon. It does resemble the character somewhat.
    What really sucks is that I have to buy two figures I don't remotely care about to get him while they could just have sold the three Powerdashers together in a three-pack.
    I don't give a crap about those two boring fanfav repaints.
    Who I want to buy with Aragon are Zetar and Cromar.

Hasbro has been playing catch-up to 3p for a while and Combiner Wars and Titans Return were definitely a step in the right direction.
    That was a great and exciting time to be a Transformers fan.
    Since then, 3p has gone downhill and Hasbro has followed suit, bringing us a line with toys of mostly boring characters who already had perfectly good toys marred by a smaller size and unnecessary grimy pain apps.
    They are giving us a couple of more interesting characters now, but it seems like the lean years have only just begon.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Greenlight reminds me of corn!

20. Toolala

Toolala Breast Master

The Powerdasher is cute. shame I don\'t care about the other 2 figures hes packed with, will definitely pick one up if I can find him loose.

• Like Like x 1