Saddest Decepticon Deaths

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Megatronus the Fallen, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Megatronus the Fallen

Megatronus the Fallen The First Decepticon

Facebook:
    Instagram:
    After watching this video, tell what you thought was the saddest Decepticon death.

The one I thought was the saddest was the Fallen (and no, not because he's my father). I thought it was sad because he wanted revenge on the other primes and just wanted to harvest the sun to allow the Cybertronian race to survive. This Fallen is exceptional because normally, the other incarnations are bent on destruction and vengeance. Not only does this one have those two traits, he also cares for the survival of his race. He cared so much that he took what ever mean was deemed necessary. And not only was he denied the sun's energy, he was also denied his vengeance and killed by Optimus Prime.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
  2. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The Fallen was a weak ass B----!!!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Jazzfan0217

Jazzfan0217 Wuz crackin’ lil bitches

I think the saddest was whoever was picked off for parts to repair Megatron in ROTF. He didn't even see it coming...

• Like Like x 10
  4. MV95

MV95 @marlinfan1995 Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Definitely. In fact that's probably the only Decepticon death that can have any sort of emotion attached to it.

• Like Like x 7
  5. RazorX3000

RazorX3000 Cybertronian Monkey

News Credits:
    The saddest to me is Sentinel Prime. While he was an asshole and killed Ironhide, he honestly only betrayed the bots so he and Megs could work together to bring Cybertron back and go home.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Megatronus the Fallen

Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Can you please stay on topic before this takes a turn for the worse?

7. Megatronus the Fallen

Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Well if you have a reason for it to have emotion, then any of these Decepticons' death can be sad for the appropriate reason. But yes, that Constructicon didn't even see it coming. That one was also sad too.

8. Coffee

Coffee (╭☞ꗞᨓꗞ)╭☞

News Credits:
    Jetfire. I guess he didn't die a Decepticon, but he's the only one that was remotely sad for me, the rest were just disappointing.

He also wanted to enslave the human race.

• Like Like x 4
  9. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I was keeping to the topic. You mentioned The Fallen and I was remarking about The Fallen. I didn't go off topic. His character was weak, his Death was even weaker. I mean he was suppose to be one of the original Primes and his 6 Brothers couldn't stop him, Yet a powered up OP wearing another TF as a power armor (not demented and all) was able to take down The Fallen with ease. So that leads me to the the death I feel was the saddest and that would be Jetfire for me. Pore guy went all his life fighting for the Decepticon cause and The Fallens personal Seeker. Yet The Fallen abandoned him on Earth and the guy decided to switch sides to make a deference and he has to sacrifice himself just so OP can put in on like a skin suit to kick his old master's ass and then he's just discarded like so much trash? Yeah Jetfire get my vote for the saddest death lol.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Megatronus the Fallen

Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I don't think the Fallen's death was the weakest. After all Scorponok showed Jetfire who's boss and nearly killed him by digging into his abdomen. But then again Scorponok was killed by a simple pounding by Jetfire's fist. The Fallen at least took a few blows before his death.

11. Livingdeaddan

Livingdeaddan The Sept of Kaon

News Credits:
    I think that was on topic. He was commenting on your choice. Now if he'd have said Fallen is a little bitch, hey did you know bitch is just a word for a girl dog, i worked at a kennel once, i remember one year it snowed there so bad, but we could do skiing after, Hey what size ski boot is everyone?

That would be off topic.

Now, if we can please get back to the topic ( ;)  ) for me it was Starscream, i found it kinda difficult to watch, my feeling was not unlike watching that last episode of TWD, because I didn't want him (or them) to go out yet, his story wasn't finished, his potential as yet unfulfilled, and on top of that a horrible brutal (eye popping and head exploding in both cases!) death. Yeah i was gutted and a little shaken after Starscreams exit.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Livingdeaddan

Livingdeaddan The Sept of Kaon

News Credits:
    A means to an end ;) 

• Like Like x 1
  13. Lacimehc

Lacimehc Tastes like medicine

I always felt bad for Sideways. Being hunted down when he wasn't even doing anything...

• Like Like x 3
  14. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

Soundwave's. I mean, in the whole fight, he only managed to touch Bee once, and it did nothing to the bug. He was so pathetic, Bee actually stopped fighting him to go kill a protoform, before finally putting SW out of his misery. He didn't even have any injuries for some weak excuse for him to be shit. He was just a sad little Decepticon.

• Like Like x 1
  15. QLRformer

QLRformer Seeker

News Credits:
    Starscream - got blinded and his head blown apart

Soundwave - got killed like a bitch

Megatron - a great opportunity for him to do good gone to waste

• Like Like x 1
  16. electronic456

electronic456 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Eh... Most of them I think were disappointing rather than sad.

• Like Like x 2
  17. G1DeadEnd

G1DeadEnd Bring on 5, 6, 7 & 8!

News Credits:
    Demolishor.

18. transmasterc

transmasterc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They're Decepticons, they don't need our sympathy.

19. BumblebeeFan71

BumblebeeFan71 Loyal Starscream Follower

That would require me having a emotional attachment to the characters. As much as I like the movies, one of it's huge and noticeable flaws is the fact that death in the movies is mostly glossed over due to the lack of growing an attachment to the characters. Same goes for the Autobots as well. The only exceptions to this are the transformers that do get a chance for the audience to get attached to them such as Jetfire, Ironhide, Ratchet, etc.

Though I will say this, Optimus is kind of another exception... sort of. When I first watched Revenge of the Fallen, that was my first exposure to the "Kill off Optimus then revive him" cycle that has been constantly happening since 1986. When I first saw the death I was met with shock but I wasn't too surprised he got revived since that was a trope I was familiar with in other fiction. But then I quickly learned about Optimus' death in the 1986 movie and I saw his death in Animated, allowing me to catch onto the pattern (note that I didn't even know about the 1986 incident at the time yet) and when I realized the pattern the shock I felt was no longer there. From that point on my reaction to that scene was "Oh Optimus died... eh usual."

On the other hand, my brother to this day still despises that death scene and he still finds it just as sad from the first time he saw the scene. He has this reaction even after discovering how Optimus would be constantly killed and revived. This is because of his emotional attachment to the character because unlike me, my brother is a huge Optimus Prime fanboy. So even with knowledge that Optimus would be revived, it still saddens him to see the scene unfold due to his strong attachment to the character.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Brave Magnus

Brave Magnus Hecho en Argentina

News Credits:
    This? I mean...I kinda..never felt bad for seeing Decepticons die. I mean, most of them are generic so..why would I? And the ones who stay on-screen most of the time...eh...Megatron's deaths were cool, Starscream get his head explode..which..wasnt fair at all, Fallen's death was stupid. I mean, seriously, the is THE FALLEN! Wings or not, Optimus CANT defeat The Fallen with a punch through his chest! UGH! Sentinel wasnt a real Decepticon but he was an a-hole so he deserve it.
    Nope, cant say I was sad for any of the Cons dying. Sorry. :S