Sad news....JT lowest stunt.....

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Wing alpha, Jan 21, 2006.

1. Wing alpha

Wing alpha <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and

my comments in fllowing post

2. Wing alpha

A sad moment....however thomson here is taking here advantage of an scenario where we are united. He is kicking us when down, He is insulting the memory of someone who was dearly loved and will be dearly missed, and yet he DARES to smear and throw mud at his memory.

Is he a human being, not even feeling pity and downrigth insulting us?

he insult us he says we have no lifes, he says tyhat our things are instruments of the demons

why should we listen to him?

why the world listens to him ?

Why why why

Why do we listen to a human being so vile and ignorant that he uses a tragic death as amunition for a political agenda.....

He doesnt deserve our attention we are better than him we are everything he can never be. He is waging a war for attention . lets not figth thatwar and let him do as he pleases we are BETTER than that. and I shall say that over and over We are billions of times better than him, we are gamers, we are brothers. all Im......all Im.....is sad to see a brother leave ,and with all my hearth I hope he is in a better place.

May you find tre freedom in the destination that you believed it was your path.....

He gave us a Cause to join we are a voice. we are a group together. we stand. he will fall.we are the persons that respect true freedom and justice.He is just someone seeking attention.

Spread the word , we are tens thousands even more than that we are probably tens of millions we are his voice will drawn under our voice he started something that will cost him dearly.

Stand strong we are the gamers ,we are brothers, and we wont go down . we are bigger than what he will ever be. We are Stronger than him we cant allow this to go on. Today my brothers make your stand.

Thank you good day

May our brother Rest in peace.

yes he suicided but that makes no excuse to smear his memory with mud is a sad sad event.

3. rattrap007

rattrap007 One meme mutha f’er TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    guy is a sleeze plain and simple..

4. Dark Magnus

Dark Magnus Your opinion is wrong!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Now I'm against taking another human's life in a lot of situations, I'm even against the death penalty, but can some please put a bullet in Jack Thompson's fucking skull? The man is less than human.

Oops, now Jack is going to come in here claiming Transformers made me violent and anti social, oh noes!

5. Cruellock

Cruellock Disney Villain

While I dislike the kid who killed himself, and show him no sympathy for what he did, what Jack did was even lower. So I have an empty space in my heart that I fill with video games. Right... Last time I checked, I play games to pass time. Well at least I don't wait for tragic news and then insult the people involved like Jack does. He lives for that kind of stuff.

6. The_Bardock

The_Bardock ****** of the Minicons

So it said that he did it because of finances and overwhelming problems at school. Video games did this how?

7. Wing alpha

Seems Thompson called Kuja's mother, asking her to sue Metalgearsolid.org and Konami.

This is assuming of course, somethign didn't get lost in the conveying of the message.

If this is true, he is even worse than I previuosly thougth after the letter....

8. rattrap007

rattrap007 One meme mutha f’er TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    anything to make a buck and sue video games eh jack(ass)

9. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Dear Jack,
    Eat shit and die, you ambulance chasing son of a bitch.
    Yours,
    EVERYONE IN THE WHOLE WORLD

10. PopCulturePooka

PopCulturePooka Longest running avatar

News Credits:
  11. thefrozenred

thefrozenred 4 8 15 16 23 42

Ebay:
    ...I can't think of anything else to say aside from, "What the fuck is wrong with Jack Thompson???"

It's a tragedy that someone committed suicide, for both friends and family, and now Thompson is trying to use this to his advantage in his idiot campaign?

The faster that bastard gets barred from practicing law in this country, the better. Fucking piece of shit. :mad 

12. mrhillz

mrhillz Changed his user title. TFW2005 Supporter

Honestly, does this surprise you? Jack Thompson swarm in over anything video game related.

13. Shin-Gouki

Shin-Gouki Retired Admln Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Handle):
    Pinterest:
    What a fucking tool

14. Dalarsco

Dalarsco Kickback=ROCK

Just when you think that sunnuvabitch couldn't get any lower, the corrosive bile spewing forth from his mouth eats a hole through the bedrock. Well, at least he has officially earned his ticket to hell now. Yes Jacky Boy, you get seat B666, right next to Fred Phelps. It's in the special "using tragic death to soapbox your hate" section. I hope you enjoy that spike on the chair as a replacement for the stick up your ass in life. :Gouki: 

15. GigatronSama

GigatronSama Mr. Insomnia Veteran

At this point. metalgearsolid.org could collectively sue him for harrassment and every member could file a restraining order.

Probably wouldn't be too hard to get everything through against a nutjob lawyer whom has had his licence revoked for this very reason.

16. PopCulturePooka

PopCulturePooka Longest running avatar

News Credits:
    Really, read my links.

The ranting of a madman is NOTHING compared to the shit that the AFP, CNN and yahoo have done to metalgearsolid.org and the family of Mitchel S

17. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Jack Thompson is a joke.
    Can't see anyone taking his comments seriously. He's already embarrassed himself in court. WTF does he know and who cares what he says. We all know he's just digging his own grave. He's a shark who feeds on his own bullshit.
    Guess the world would'nt have balance without it's ignorant pricks.
    Without him , it would be harder to prove that blaming video games is stupid.
    So I thank JT for being such an example. He's actually helping the gaming community and does'nt know it. It would be wise in his case to just stfu and suck Marios fat one.

If I ever kill someone. Im suing Jack Thompson for putting the thought in my head. NOT GAMES, And for lots of money to buy more violent games and movies. JT needs to stop putting negative thoughts in our minds like that. This all started from his own conscious. Hmmm , makes ya think about what goes on inside his criminal infested mind don't it. His conscious is the poison, not games. If violence is all he sees then maybe he should be locked up.

So JT, keep doing what your doing man, in the end you only make us look good (you stupidass)

The gamer community should unite and go after him and bury his ass for good sometime.

18. the_riesen

the_riesen INDY COLTS SBXLI-Champs TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    that sucks man, seriosly

19. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    Amen.

20. NeoRanger

NeoRanger Well-Known Member

I knew Kuja. He was a nice guy. I'm a frequent visitor/poster in MGS.org, so I know of this whole issue. Here's what the admins of the site replied to Thomson:

They also put up a cute pic in the diseased's memory. Anyway, my opinion is that from the begining of this anti-games campaign Thomson was looking for his 15 minutes and he got more than he deserved. It's about time we ignored him completely and let him die out, like most dickheads with no power in History.