Sacred 2 Demo

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Rodentus prime, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Rodentus prime

Rodentus prime Old Git

News Credits:
    The English language demo for sacred 2 has just come out - Here - I've been playing the german version for a few days and it's really purty - now I'll be able to find out what the people have been saying to me :drool: 

2. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

Was Sacred an RTS/Action hybred?

3. Rodentus prime

Rodentus prime Old Git

News Credits:
    It's the same kind of game as Diablo 2 and Titan quest (ActionRPG), but it has a bit more attention to the role play side of things than them (Chatty villagers, storyline, tweakable skills)

4. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    We just bought this game yesterday. We were looking for something to play coop offline (or online) and my fiance stumbled upon t.

It's actually not half bad, and the world on it is HUGE. My only complaint it not being able to mix Offline and online Coop like some games, but regardless it's not a bad game and fun for coop. Also, Blind Guardian in the soundtrack is PURE WIN!

5. amd098

amd098 En taro Artanis!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    game is just too addictive, if you enjoy diablo2, youll love this

6. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Dude, no shit. When did this even come out? How did this get by my radar and why aren't more people playing it? Coop, 4 players, perfect voice chat, offline coop, and a HUGE fucking world to explore. Some bugs, yes, but nothing is perfect.

7. Atomsplitter

Atomsplitter Needs a new title.

It's a lame question, but on the three six oh can two profiles be signed in at once, and both earn achievements? My gf is lame and will only play co-op games like this is both of us can get achievements and i've been trying to find games that let both profiles be signed in.

8. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well that's a good question. I know when my fiance activated her character in my game, it asks her to log in, but when I press the PS button, and check my friend's list, She is not logged on, so I dunno if she is actually earning them. Obviously we're playing on different systems, but I dunno if the same applies. Also.. There is no way to mix offline and online coop, right? Like two people play offline with two others online?

Oh I have to add that I was surprised as fok to discover that Blind Guardian did some of the music for this game. They are one of my newer favorite bands.