SacAnime Winter

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by allew, Nov 28, 2016.

1. allew

allew Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    SacAnime Winter 2017 in Sacramento, California on January 6-8th, 2017 will have these Transformers related guests (will update if more are announced):

Khary Payton - voice of RID 2015 Grimlock, Bisk and Divebomb. Also known for voicing Teen Titans Cyborg and most recently appearing as King Ezekiel on The Walking Dead. He will be charging $60 for autographs, $70 for photo op (no autograph included in photo op). Friday and Saturday only.

Nolan North - Transformers Prime Smokescreen and Skylynx from Predacons Rising. War for Cybertron/Fall of Cybertron Brawl. Also the voice actor for Superboy and Superman on Young Justice. He will be charging $30 for his autograph, $40 for a photo op (no autograph included in photo op). Saturday and Sunday only.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
  2. allew

allew Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    SacAnime Winter 2018 in Sacramento, California on January 5-7th, 2018 will have these Transformers related guests (will update if more are announced):

Alan Oppenheimer - G1 Beachcomber, Breakdown, Seaspray and Warpath $30 for autographs

Crispin Freeman - WFC Breakdown, WFC Grimlock, RID 2015 Sawtooth (Saturday and Sunday only)

Grey Griffin (aka Grey DeLisle) - Revenge of the Fallen Arcee, RID 2015 Glowstrike (Saturday and Sunday only) $25 for autographs

Keith Silverstein - WFC Frenzy, WFC/FOC Rumble, FOC Blast Off

Travis Willingham - WFC Hot Shot, WFC/FOC Sideswipe, FOC Onslaught, FOC Slug, RID 2015 Motormaster, RID 2015 Menasor

Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
  3. SentaiTFMechaLover

SentaiTFMechaLover Well-Known Member

if I go, and strongly considering, it will be my first Bay Area, Northern California convention, want to get Beachcomber signed by Alan Oppenheimer.
    If I have enough money by then, this time i'd like to get a few more Skeletor items signed by him. I want to get the Giant MOTU version of Skeletor signed by him, and the new Ultimate Edition Skeletor. Only Skeletor i have signed by him is in the Classics line.https://www.amazon.com/Masters-Univ...pID=51zJD9MWhGL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

https://www.amazon.com/Universe-Cla...pID=41sMAMkI2xL&preST=_SX300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

4. allew

allew Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm not the biggest MOTU fan but I had to get that Filmation Skeletor signed by Alan Oppenheimer. It's too bad the Filmation Mer-Man from Super 7 won't be out until May 2018, too late for Sac Anime in January next year. Would have gone great with my signed Seaspray, basically the same voice he used for both aquatic characters! Got the new POTP Legends Beachcomber ordered for the convention though!

5. SentaiTFMechaLover

SentaiTFMechaLover Well-Known Member

another thing too, when I spoke to Alan Oppenheimer at Comikaze almost a month ago this year, something I never knew about him until know, him and the late Dick Gautier, who I wish I had gotten to meet before he passed away, knew each-other far back before G1 Transformers, he worked with him on the 60's TV show Get Smart, Alan made a few episode appearences on that show which Dick Gautier was more of a mainstay on that show.