Russian International Film Market Has Revealed A Trailer From DOTM

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by SilverOptimus, Mar 4, 2011.

1. jamjam101

jamjam101 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That's not true... what about Bruce Willis, Will Smith and Ben Afleck? Regardless we going to see for the robots, not super models. Couldn't care less about her. She doesn't improve the quality of the film.

2. Silk Spectre

Silk Spectre The Evil Queen

Actually, I think most of the actors are good. I enjoyed their performances in the first movie and I think they did what they could with the second.

3. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    Kung-Fu Panda 2 trailer has hit the web, so I'm hoping that next week we will see the other ones that were shown as well.

4. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:
    agreed. i think Shia is a good actor, as are Tyrese and Duhamel. they've certainly had better rolls and acting experiences, but you can only take a mediocre script so far.

5. omegagoalie

omegagoalie Cybertronian Puckstopper

Ebay:
    They could have cast Rosanne Barr as Sam's new love interest and I wouldn't care. Bring on TF3!

6. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    That's not really true or fair to say. Yes, most people don't go to see his movies for Oscar-winning performances, but that doesn't mean that all of them are dirt-awful. Shia is a terrific actor in my opinion and I can't wait to see what he has in store for DotM. Even Megan Fox wasn't that bad (better in the first film than RotF, but still not "awful" as many describe). Tyrese and Josh are good, and John Turturro is fantastic. Even Kevin Dunn and Julie White delivered solid performances (save for the unnecessarily lame scenes). Again, I'm still willing to give Rosie a chance (I'm not expecting the best film character ever, but I'm also not prematurely disregarding her because she's an actress). I mean, after all, she's got her name in this movie...we (or most of us... :sly2:  ) don't. :p 

I'd still say that the best, most "that's the best acting/most emotional character-driven scene in these films"-scene is Sam and his father's exchange in Egypt (after the 'Bee vs. Rampage battle) in RotF. That scene is far from bad acting, and always gets me crying every time I watch it. I've seen worse acting many times, most often in soap operas and B-movies. ... Not that I watch soap operas. *shifty eyes*

:)