Rumoured new Transformers

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by granty, Sep 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ProtomanNeo

ProtomanNeo New Member

<sigh> And still no Rodimus Prime.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Starsabered

Starsabered is Awesome!

Ebay:
    I\'m calling it.  Predaking will be titan class.  Thus, it will technically be exempt from labeling as a combiner wars figure and continue its trend of not being a scramble city combiner, like Devastator.  

3. Bladeshadow

Bladeshadow Biotic Gourd

Tumblr:
    Really? That's weird. I guess the transformation scheme could kind of work if you flipped it front to back, but none of the shapes on Blurr really work as Nautica to me, in either mode. I guess it depends exactly how extensive the vehicle reshell is, and what, if anything, they do to the torso.

4. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Veteran

News Credits:
    Pounce, Winspan, Cloudraker, Fastlane...where is a Punch/Counterpunch?  You would think Titans Return would be the perfect opportunity for this guy.  Pack him with 2 heads and use a mold idea similar to the TFCC exclusive one.

• Like Like x 1
  5. G1StarSaber468

G1StarSaber468 Brainmaster

I doubt he will considering black zarak would likely be released in 2017 considering this list and trypticon is the 2017's titan plus black zarak was never titan size hes waa around the size of overlord which i believe is somewhere around the size of a combiner

6. G1StarSaber468

G1StarSaber468 Brainmaster

Probably not gonna happen at all since we had the titan vote i bet they had all three titan's already in design process before the vote

7. GizmoTron

GizmoTron Roobaticon Commander

Ebay:
    This list seems more like a wishlist of what someone wants Hasbro to make, not what is actually going to be made.

Besides, if I can guarantee anything, it's that Hasbro isn't about to release any toy with the name "Godbomber" on the package any time soon.

8. Johntimus Prime

Johntimus Prime Where's my perfect Legends-scale Ultra Magnus?

News Credits:
    Oh, wait...didn't realize Nautica was another IDW original character. Sigh. While I'd rather not yet another "Babby's First OC" in Generations, meh, I'll ignore it and hope the rest turn out to be real.

9. combinerlover

combinerlover MONSTRUCTOR's BFF ;)

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Well , I`m a huge fan of any and all Decepticons from G1 , G2 , Beast wars , RID , Unicron Trilogy to now .... And there are many figures from each genre that I would love to have , hence my adoration for the diversity of what Has/Tak are doing currently ..... but whats next is very thought provoking ;) 

10. grindcore138

grindcore138 ARF ARF!!!

News Credits:
    Yeah, I'm interested to see what they do to make Blurr's alt-mode look more like Nautica's sub-mode with that transformation scheme. I can sort of see how they might make the robot mode look a bit more like her, although having seen Triggerhappy I think that might've been a better choice to make Nautica from.
    To be honest, however she turns out, they'd have to really screw it up for me to not buy her anyway though, haha.

11. Starfire22

Starfire22 :D

News Credits:
    If Godbomber were to happen, it would most likely be renamed.

12. Johntimus Prime

News Credits:
    Probably as "Apex Armor" or "Apex Bomber". But would it be a separate character or just an add-on for PM Prime?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Deadend

Deadend Spark of Creation

News Credits:
    Ah yes, because it's cool to hate.
    Jokes are funny, that was just stupid.

14. marvel b

marvel b Bearer of the Matrix of Smash

News Credits:
    i thought godbomber was rumored already, with the rename of "iron apex" or something......and i don't want predaking as a titan. devastator stinks as a titan class......can't display him with his partners......too big.........*mummbles out*

15. orangeitis

orangeitis All orange, all the time. Looks infectious.

News Credits:
    You know how sometimes when jokes are identical to completely serious posts on the internet?

Try not to insult someone over this next time.

No, that's not enough said. Looking at anything can not necessarily demonstrate something else. That's not how proof works.

If I see something that doesn't have a clear indication that it was a joke, I'm gonna take it seriously. You should too.

If a "joke" looks no different than what others post seriously, expect said joke to not be taken as such.

Since next year's Titan is Trypticon, it'd have to come out the following year...

Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
  16. Hot Shot.

Hot Shot. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I thought it was funny, so nyah.

This really wasn't one of those cases.

I honestly thought you knew, and my remark was aimed more at Deadend. I apologize.

17. Deadend

Deadend Spark of Creation

News Credits:
    It's a list for the Foreign market. Godbomber would become Apex Bomber stateside, and he's confirmed previously through Takara. Allegedly at least, he'll act as a power up to their Super Ginrai whereas the Hasbro release may only be as a standalone character.

Yup.

Separate character and add-on for Super Ginrai. No clue on PMOP. They designed his in a way that it's like he already has part of the upgrade. No clue if this one would still be compatible to him. Should be compatible to the Takara retool though.

18. Bladeshadow

Bladeshadow Biotic Gourd

Tumblr:
    Agreed. Of the IDW original characters, she's easily my favorite. It does mean I have to track down a thrilling 30 Nightbeat. Skids and Brainstorm are already here, and I want the most complete nerd squad possible. Fingers crossed for Rung and Velocity soon.

19. Johntimus Prime

News Credits:
    Well, there is a 3P "Godbomber" we've only seen one early prototype of, so I guess that's an option, but I'll take it with a grain of salt. TT making a Leader exclusive to the Asian market seems like a stretch.

20. 80sforged

80sforged Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The changes made to the tooling of PM Prime that TT made make Godbomber quite possible. If Hasbro does use the figure, they would have to make some changes, maybe simplify it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.