Rumoured new Transformers

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by granty, Sep 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II Banned

News Credits:
    Titanmaster would be to small to transform into credible altmode, but i sure would buy a toyline of minicon, legion, legends and deluxe (for the real big ones like Optimal Optimus) Beast Wars toys.

2. Hyoumaru

Hyoumaru M.S.B.S. ver. 10.5

I WANT to be thrilled at a lot of these releases, but the Headmaster/Titan Master gimmick they'll have just leaves me so horribly cold.

I have 5 Titans Return figures so far and the headmaster gimmick has resulted in nothing but loose as hell necks and disappointing transformations.

3. Johntimus Prime

Johntimus Prime Where's my perfect Legends-scale Ultra Magnus?

News Credits:
    For me, I don't mind the Headmaster thing, because let's be honest: a lot of these characters might not otherwise get new/updated toys. Especially year 3 and beyond, since those characters are a bit more obscure/not as popular as the first two years' casts. So I'm fine as long as it means new toys of characters who haven't gotten much love in over 30 years.

4. Bladeshadow

Bladeshadow Biotic Gourd

Tumblr:
    Where was a Nautica toy rumored before? I can't recall anything about that at all, let alone as a Blurr remold specifically. Seems like Scourge would be a more logical place to start. The alt mode is the right general shape, and the legs somewhat resemble hers if turned backwards, albeit curved the wrong way at the shins. New head(master) is a given, new wings, new arms, new front torso, and possibly new cockpit. Pretty extensive retool, but that's been a lot more common recently. Heavier reworking or a different base mold would allow a less cheaty transformation, i.e. one where the chest actually became the cockpit, but the look would be pretty decent in both modes.

5. combinerlover

combinerlover MONSTRUCTOR's BFF ;)

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I don`t think the transformations are disappointing at all , Heck mind wipe is actually fracking awesome ! , and the whole loose neck thing doesn`t apply to all the figures .... besides it doesn`t bother me in the slightest with the ones that do have the issue ..... I feel greteful for what we have been given .

6. Hiro Prime

Hiro Prime Cybertronian Guru Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well, I guess this info kinda confirms the Beast theme for Prime wars part 3. I had hoped we'd see the beast combiners as well as pretenders. I wonder how they'll pull off the Pretenders gimmick. The traditional way is ok, but I'm hoping for something a little more like how DON was re-imagining them back around Stormbringer. Since we have a conformation of a new Sky Shadow at the Leader class scale, I would guess that a Thunderwing wouldn't be too crazy to imagine.

All in all, I'm excited to hear about what's coming soon to toy shelves all across the land. Between Generations, RID, TF5 and Masterpieces, my wallet is gonna be begging for mercy.

7. batfan007

batfan007 Double the Dragon

News Credits:
    The Beast Wars toys were the first Transformer toys to have really modern articulation as standard, extra details etc.
    My question is what specifically do you want to see updated, seeing as they were already very articulated detailed figures to start with?
    Or do you just want new toys of certain characters?
    I'm curious as we reach the end of remaking the G1/G2 toys (including official and non-official toys) what gets made will be uncertain. None of the other toy lines over the decades were ever as big or popular as the older toys (for characters, more than the toys themselves) so will we start seeing remakes of RID, Unicron Trilogy, Cybertron etc post Beast Wars?

8. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    Oh this is easy trantulas needs his s1 updated to actually look like him terrorsaur needs a deluxe, but his small toy is good.

Tm2 blackaracnia and tigerhawk great ideas that can vastly be improved on.

Amarda smokescreen needs a update and his design could easily do the headmaster gimic.

The thing is most the beast wars toys besided gps ridden ones will be near impossible to beat with the current budget, i for one want all my beast wars updates done in the mp line that way they will be better

9. User_136440

User_136440 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If these are legit and part of TR I can see Battletrap and Snapdragon being Titan Masters given that's the case for Flywheels (Skytread) and Apeface. Wouldn't surprise me if Black Zarak was a Titan Master too.

And while people are speculating about part 3 of Prime Wars... seeing as combiner so are done and the Titan Masters pretty much fulfil the roles of Headmasters, Targetmasters (with the mini-vehicles turning in weapons), Powermasters (powering up the larger bots), Actionmasters (coming with transforming mini-vehicles) and Micromasters (all the little Titanmasters being compatible with the different base modes etc.), I'm wondering if Pretenders will be making a comeback.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2016
  10. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    Some of them probably are titan masters yes but it's interesting to note that none of the confirmed or previously rumoured titan masters are on that list.

11. Lord Dcast

Lord Dcast Dr Lockdown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    I so hope this is real, however the inclusion of three voyagers instead of two (same for the leaders) makes this more of a handful of salt than a grain.

12. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II Banned

News Credits:
    Well i certainly prefer Pretenders using the concept of Don's Stormbringer Thunderwing to SOTW Carnivac by far, Pretenders are not Beast Wars characters!
    And i would love it if PW3 involved Pretenders, i only hope they involve the inner robots at a larger than titanmasters size and articulated shells that preferably transform for wider appeal.
    I agree few BW toys need updates but there quit a few that do: Blackarachnia to name only one glaring example and i think there is also a lot of inspiration for post post G1+2 updates to be found in RID, the UT and Animated as well as NuRID.

13. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid Gnodab Kidult (He/Him)

News Credits:
    Why? It's just names of figures. Some could be wave mates but they could all just be scattered.

14. peddlerofwine

peddlerofwine Starscream's Robot Gun

Look at Combiner Wars repaints. 'Nuff said.

15. peddlerofwine

peddlerofwine Starscream's Robot Gun

I was going to post this if I got another reply, lol.

16. Wadeledge

Wadeledge Wrecker

Nautica makes me excited. Really hoping this is legit.

17. Marvelous

Marvelous Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Seems my source was right about Predaking. Still no idea in which form we can expect him.
    I´ll try to figure out more about the rumored figures.

18. jazz1914

jazz1914 moonbase survivor

Predaking... I am thinking TF Prime vers giving the series he'll be in and the head master set up. Would be cool to have 3 head masters to form his head and extra dragon heads as well... So bought if this were to happen!

19. nathan_s82

nathan_s82 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I hope Black Zarak happens as a Titan class figure. I'm wondering if these figures will be part 3 of the Prime Wars and no more Headmasters/Titan Master figures.

20. grindcore138

grindcore138 ARF ARF!!!

News Credits:
    Nautica was first heard of via the Transmissions podcast back in March, and there was later clarification that she's a Blurr remould "with shoulder fans".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.