Rumoured new Transformers

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by granty, Sep 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vproject

vproject Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    From the podcast rumors, the new Brawn will be Legends size.

2. Verno

Verno Beast Wars Collector

News Credits:
    Dinobot!

• Like Like x 1
  3. FAKER II

FAKER II Cheap Repaint

I really hope Black Zarak is leader class. Considering the trend that leader figures have giant helmets over top of headmaster heads and have base modes, Black Zarak (and the inevitable Scorponok) would make a great leader figure. I don't think this would exclude a future Titan release down the road.

4. jamarmiller

jamarmiller S.K.A.R. LEADER

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    im really hoping for a leader class Black Zarak, that would be very very nice to have especially if they go as cartoon accurate as Sixshot.

5. BlackHawkOmega

BlackHawkOmega Just trying my best.

News Credits:
    I doubt they'd make a Leader AND a Titan class figure of a character that wasn't someone like Optimus or Megatron.

6. jamarmiller

jamarmiller S.K.A.R. LEADER

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i really need a Titan Class Scorponok to go with Fortress Maximus. Now that we have Metroplex and the upcomiing Trypticon

7. Deadend

Deadend Spark of Creation

News Credits:
    Really hoping Arcee is a retool of her previous generations mold. It's only 2 remolded parts anyway. Retooling blurr is great for nautica and brainstorm, heck, maybe even starscream, but for Arcee it makes no sense when we've got a perfectly good mold to use already that's moderately as easy to retool to fit the titan master aspect.

Everything else, here's hoping!

Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
  8. Florgeysteve

Florgeysteve Well-Known Member

I wonder if Deathsaurus is going to be based on his IDW counterpart or G1. Cause the Figure in the Combiner wars set was called Dezaurus, it makes think they may be doing a new figure.

9. Shatterpoint

Shatterpoint Neato

News Credits:
    I'm starting to notice that this is listed from largest to smallest.

Predaking at the top for being a combiner, Black Shadow, Overlord, And Quickswitch are all confirmed leader sized. Same with Blitzwing, Octane and Tidalwave. With the also obvious Deluxe classes, followed by the minibot Legends.

Meaning all the ones below them are likely Targetmasters.

10. shellformer

shellformer @

Unless shown otherwise, I'm just going to assume that any minibot characters appearing in TR will be legends size.

11. JazzIsBack

JazzIsBack Well-Known Member

Hoping Perceptor's titan master partner is him in Nijaki form! Wait Snapdragon? Come on now Apeface really needs a proper body!

12. Galvatross

Galvatross Dom Dom, Yes Yes Veteran

Beachcomber!  I was not aware he was in the works.  It\'s about time.

13. 2Sixshot

2Sixshot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    well the preadking, black zarak, abominus, and deathasaurs where a suprise but besides that nothing too new and what everyone thought would happen. Still happy to see all of these. I hope we get another seeker set with the possiblityof starcream

14. YoungPrime

YoungPrime Herald Of Primus

News Credits:
    Yeah I hope not, especially with Blackzarack, Deathsaurus and Abominus. But that would be a very Hasbro thing to do.

15. Johntimus Prime

Johntimus Prime Where's my perfect Legends-scale Ultra Magnus?

News Credits:
    Scorponok is pretty much confirmed to be on the table thanks to the Titan poll Hasbro ran, so I can see Zarak as an Asian territory exclusive repaint. Predaking is the rumor that won't go away and Hasbro keeps denying, but if the beast theme is the third Prime Wars thing, maybe he'll turn out to be real.

A lot of the others are a given, but some seem sketchy. A THIRD Legends class Windcharger seems absurd for a lower tier character. So I'm calling that false.

Updates of the clones would be swell, and could happen since so much of TR seems focused on post-'86 toys.

Carnivac would make almost too much sense as a Weirdwolf retool, so he also seems likely.

I want Shitpiece in his funky Cybertronian truck mode, too. And I would get a laugh from Headmaster Arcee, just because of who her Headmaster is :lol 

The others like the Duocons, Darkwing and Dreadwind, and Apex Bomber seem DUBIOUS at best.

And Abominus has been rumored forever as well, so still gonna wait for official word there.

16. BScorpinok75

BScorpinok75 Squadron X #1 Consultant

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Looking at this list again...isn't Landcross comprised of six bots...???...hmm...wonder how that'll be handled...and...the Fembot fan in me can't wait to hear more about Nautica...

17. peddlerofwine

peddlerofwine Starscream's Robot Gun

Predaking will not have Tantrum and Headstrong since they are not predators. They will be replaced by a jet and swat van remold.

18. ar78

ar78 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't know, we've started to get into very obscure Transformers now. I don't know how excited I can get for figures I never really saw. Rebirth was kind of a non-event for me other than Optimus coming back to life.

What ever happened to a Ratchet toy in the past few lines? Or did they just figure being in an episode of RID and making that toy was enough?

Decepticons were way outnumbered in Combiner Wars. I'm still mad about not getting any deluxe class seekers or coneheads. Most of what made up the Decepticon ranks didn't even get represented in the main toy size. You couldn't really make an army of deluxe Autobots to fight Leader class Decepticons.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Johntimus Prime

News Credits:
    Or they could use the Predacus excuse that these are their "pre-Earth" alt modes. :D 

20. Johntimus Prime

News Credits:
    Of any previous toys in CHUG, Ironhide/Ratchet are two who need new toys more sorely than most. And no, retools of Offroad, one of which was an absurdly limited convention exclusive, don't count.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.