Rumored Cybertron REPAINTS

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Eric, Jan 24, 2006.

1. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    I'm skipping the vast majority of these, non-show repaints REALLY have to wow me to get off the peg. I haven't yet decided if Excellion meets my repaint standard.

We should get confirmation of these rumored listings and factions, pictures etc. at Toy Fair in less than a month.

2. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

News Credits:
    ner and stuff

3. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Veteran

News Credits:
    My NO REPAINT Rule will be fully enforced on my wallet...

4. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

News Credits:
    im just wanting to know the name of the redalert repaint

5. Neomarsala

Neomarsala Transform and Roll Out

The only repaint I would like to see is Evac/Live Convoy repainted/retooled in a military paintscheme with a gun in place of the hook thing. Someone did a custom like that and it looked awsome. It makes the original colorscheme look so unapealing.

I would say I'd like to see the Voyager Starscream repainted into Skywarp and Thundercracker, but it seems pretty obvious that that won't happen.

6. Greyryder

Greyryder Kitbashed

Swerve and I give you the raspberries. :p 

7. Razerwire

News Credits:
    Heh, I've already passed on Swindle, Swerve, and Brushguard... This will be CAKE...:p 

Excellion, on the other hand... How can I resist a Hot Rod tribute???:cry 

8. Greyryder

Greyryder Kitbashed

For starters, because he's Hot Rod. :lol 

9. Razerwire

News Credits:
    I'm hoping I can switch out all the blue translucent parts for the yellow ones on my Exillion... :rock 

10. Hiro Prime

Hiro Prime Cybertronian Guru Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I was hoping that they'd do some more repaints for this line. I also hope that they're all new characters.

(Scourge in Aug. My source hopes it will be the Skylynx Lucky Draw color scheme, but my guess would be a Nemesis Prime/Scourge deco)
    I'd like to see this one in Dinobot colors just cause there aren't any in the line and his head aready looks like him.

(Ransack in June. This may end up just being the white police special that came out earlier in Japan.)
    Another one that should be different from Japan's repaint. I like the junkion idea, but I'd take a new character too.

(Scattorshot and Brakedown in Aug)
    Heard about these already and would like to see them. I'd really like to see the Scattorshot as Warpath. :D 

(Armorhide in Oct)
    A Huffer Repaint please.

(Unicron and Armada OP in July. Unicron will be a deluxe figure they showed off at Botcon this year, but another Armada Prime?)
    A nice Armada mold, I'd almost rater this one as Huffer.

(Sept Hot Shot, Crosswise, and Landmine will either be redecoed or re-released... this was unclear in the plan. Hotshot is being re-released twice. Once as Excellion (Hotrod color scheme) and another time.)
    Hot Shot is a good mold. (the best ever for the figure) As long as the repaint is a new guy I'd buy it. (aw who am I kidding, I'd buy it anyway, but it'd be nice if it were a new guy.) About Landmine, I do think it should be in Constructicon colors, but have it be Armada Scavenger. Bot or Con, it'd be nice to bring him back for the end of the trilogy.

(Blurr will either be redecoed or re-released in Oct)
    This one is easy, make him the Red version w/the Yellow stripes from the show or the pale green vresion from speedia. (if it's the green one, make it female and call it Moorracer.)

And I'd still buy one more Repaint of the Armada Side Swipe mold if they make it a white version of Runamuck. (Yes the mold sucks but it's a slight better than the original Battlechargers.

11. Galaxy Convoy

Galaxy Convoy Well-Known Member

I'm sure if all these repaints were coming out in Galaxy Force too, you'd be screaming "Gotta have'em! Gotta have'em!" :p 

As for the repaints, it all seems good. Hope it is STD Prime, and they repaint and remold him into Hoist or Grapple.

Other repaints I'd like to see is a black and red Dirt Boss called Big Daddy. Thunderblast repainted into something similar to that GF DVD Minerva. And Brimstone repainted into Swoop, and Snarl into Weirdwolf.

12. Triggerhappy

Triggerhappy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Brimstone would make a much better Divebomb, however.. as far as repaints go. i'd like to see Exgayser repainted into that Micromaster base he vaguely looks like.. for lack of imagination ofcourse!

13. Galaxy Convoy

Galaxy Convoy Well-Known Member

Nah, Divebomb was a killer birdie in Energon. Swoop's the better choice since Brimstone is the same dino. I can see them repainting Brimstone in a E.Swoop color scheme.