Rumor the "7th Transformers Film in Real Shot" would take place in 1992

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by superhomme, Jun 12, 2021.

1. Dfunk1210

Dfunk1210 Well-Known Member

Are we gonna get neon colored g2 versions of bayformers?

2. Music

Music Primetimus Prime

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    It's not Bayformers so no.

• Like Like x 6
  3. agent j 15

agent j 15 Banned

Literally name ONE time in “modern Hollywood” this happened where the fans didn’t bring it on themselves. Just one time.

• Like Like x 3
  4. beastfanboi

beastfanboi Al Capone died of syphilis

If this movie doesn't have G2 sideswipe or 90's counterculture then what a massive letdown...

5. Suboptimal Optimus

Suboptimal Optimus Burn it all down

Naw man. Naw, man. Neon Combaticons or Stunticons...

• Like Like x 2
  6. Burnout00012

Burnout00012 SKREEEEEEEOONK

So you're inventing a scenario in your head and getting mad about it, got it.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Suboptimal Optimus

Oh just you wait, the drama is inevitable.

• Like Like x 2
  8. bman29

bman29 Dancitron

Ebay:
    I’ve actually enjoyed all of the Transfomers films(TLK is actually hard for me to watch)for the schlocky entertainment that they are. Could be they be better? Of course. But I can enjoy them for what they are. I don’t moan that they wrecked my childhood blah blah blah. I had a pretty good childhood thankfully and nothing, certainly not a film can take that away from me. But could they obviously improve? Yes. The Transformers should be the ones driving the narrative.

Revenge of the Fallen while a very flawed film tried to do some world building for the movie universe. Laughable I know. But many factors made it a mess to follow. (Production problems, writers strike etc.)The search for the Matrix(Why Optimus didn’t already have it is another discussion)should have been driven by the Autobots and the Decepticons are trying to stop them in their journey. It’s their history they should know more or something about it. The humans should be the point of view for the audience in these films. Just the passenger.

The Bumblebee movie was a better effort but it was still a hollow one when they toss out some G1 nostalgia, but Bumblebee is still a stereo with a ball gag mouth straight out of TF1. He still turns into a 70s Camaro. Its still connected to the Bay films. But Bumblebee needs to have a voice. It’s a schtick that Paramount and Hasbro have continued to beat to death. Along with the Allspark showing up in just about every series since 2007.

I hope that going forward that the films allow the Transformers characters to have agency and that they are the centerpiece. I hope going forward the films can embody the spirit of all of the Transformers series from over the years.

But at this moment I’m going to keep my expectations moderate because of current year Hollywood and Paramount’s track record in recent years.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Burnout00012

Burnout00012 SKREEEEEEEOONK

Hey, I have an idea. How about you just... ignore the drama that probably won't even happen? Crazy, radical, I know, but it is possible.

• Like Like x 4
  10. Suboptimal Optimus

Well, we'll see what happen with the movie. On all matters.

• Like Like x 2
  11. GAUGE

GAUGE Wargod ARTS

News Credits:
    Guessing the story takes place in West Philly and it goes a little something like this:

Now, this is the story all about how,
    Bumblebee's life once again got flipped-turned upside down,
    And He'd like to take a minute, just sit right there,
    He'll tell you how he became the protector of a town called Bel Air.

On West Cybertron, born and raised
    In the city of Iacon is where he spent most of his days.
    Chillin' out, maxin', relaxin all cool,
    And all spying' some Decepticons inside of the hood.

When a couple of Cons who were up to no good,
    Started makin' trouble in his neighborhood.
    He got in one little fight and Prime got scared,
    And said "You're movin' with the All-Spark onto Earth in Bel Air."

He whistled for a Shuttle, and when it came near,
    The license plate said "Skylynx" and it had a Disco-Ball on the mirror.
    If anything he could say that this Shuttle was rare,
    But he thought "Nah forget it, Yo home to Earth to a town called Bel Air."

He Flew down to the planet about seven or eight,
    and he yelled to the Shuttle "Yo homes, smell ya later."
    Looked at his new kingdom, He was finally there,
    To sit on his throne as the Protector of Bel Air.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
    • Like Like x 6
  12. MrBoombastiqueFantastique

MrBoombastiqueFantastique Banned

Beautiful. Pure masterpiece.

13. GAUGE

GAUGE Wargod ARTS

News Credits:
    :lol 

Thanks. I had to change a couple things, but now it makes more sense. :D 

14. Shady boi

Shady boi Banned

Ebay:
    Literally the website known for this.
    They are doing just that
    Bay haters?

• Like Like x 1
  15. Rodimal Rodimus

Rodimal Rodimus Agent of Unit:E

We'll see about that.

16. agent j 15

agent j 15 Banned

imagine thinking this is a good coherent response and not just complete nonsense. I’ll give you credit, I can’t really respond to that, but not because it’s a good argument, because it’s entirely meaningless and makes no sense at all.

No, not “oh we’ll see”, you two are inventing scenarios in your head based on shit that hasn’t even happened and are then getting mad about it. What is the train of thought here? What sort of half assed backwards ass logic are you using to justify being mad at shit that hasn’t happened yet, if will ever happen at all? Are you two Precogs or something? Do you spend your days in a bathtub waiting for Tom Cruise to use your abilities so he can predict future crimes? Cause if so that’s amazing and you should go and have your little Minority Report adventure, but unless you two can see the future then shut the fuck up and stop getting mad about shit you made up in your heads. Jesus fucking Christ.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Rodimal Rodimus

You accuse us of getting mad, while acting mad yourself... Okay.

It's called 'benefit of the doubt' and 'taking with a pinch of salt'. Sorry if not everyone thinks exactly like you.

Just recently, James Mangold lashed out a bit at people who expressed a few concerns regarding Indy 5.

18. agent j 15

agent j 15 Banned

It’s a single casting call and you and that other guy are assuming they’ll start berating the fans because of it. How is that “taking it with a pinch of salt”? How is that “benefit of the doubt”? How is that ANYTHING except for you guys being grumpy about stuff that hasn’t happened?

As for the James Mangold thing, I looked it up - he was well within his rights to say what he said, especially when entitled ass nerds wanna pull the “wah wah Kathleen Kennedy wah wah they changed it and now it sucks” bullshit they always pull. Those weren’t “concerns”, those were grown men mad about a movie that’s barely begun production because it’s not to their EXACT specifications. Honestly he didn’t respond nearly as mean as he could have or SHOULD have, especially given the insane entitlement of most fandoms nowadays. I don’t know what these people think gives them the right to harass these creators for not making EXACTLY what they want and act like spoiled children. Fans aren’t owed SHIT by anyone, and I’m so sick of this attitude they have that THEY are the most important people in relation to the thing they like. It will kill good stories and the incentive to tell good stories because all these studios will end up caring about is pleasing the people who are already on board. Give me a break.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Rodimal Rodimus

When did I assume anything exactly?
    I think he was more concerned about how the writing will go. At least I actually looked back and read his first comment.
    Again, who's the one overreacting and acting grumpy here?

Let me ask you this, do we really need yet another Indiana Jones film? Do you want future TF films to end up like Bayformers all over again?
    Each of the Bay films have had their high expectations, and look how they turned out. And it's because of that I had low expectations for Bumblebee, and then that turned out to be decent.

Good fans out there are able to offer good constructive thoughts. So yeah, they are kinda owed a bit, especially when it comes to however a classic IP is being tackled. What Good will come from people just sitting down and blindly accepting everything? I would argue something like that would and could kill good stories.

Literally name one time "creators" have been "harassed" where they didn't bring it on themselves. Just one time.

Also, look up Kevin Smith and Revelation.

20. Suboptimal Optimus

Btw I don't think G2 references will happen despite the year. G2 is too obscure outside of just the fandom.