Rumor: Next Line after Siege

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by catz, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II The Pristine

News Credits:
    They could easily retool him into Stalker. It does not matter that Doubledealer has a bird altmode as second alt mode.
    And there don't have to be any weird armor or brute mode things to give him that bird mode. With modern engineering they can easily give him a missile truck mode and a vultur mode.
    And Spinister could be easily retooled into Powerdive :D 
    :lol 

• Like Like x 6
  2. KRPH

KRPH Combiner Collector

Twitter:
    What other Autobots and Decepticons has never given recent updates? I could think of Eject, Blaster's missing Legends class cassette for Titans Return, which never happened. Enemy can be a recolor of Rumble/Frenzy, just for complement. It's shame we can't get them as much as Hasbro discontinued Legends class.

3. Xhairs

Xhairs Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    As long as they stay with the look of siege I’ll be happy as I want more G1 toon looking TF!

• Like Like x 4
  4. ChozoChild

ChozoChild Member

Are we predicting a new gimmick with the second installment? I love the focus on weapons for this line and I wouldn't mind if they kept that.

• Like Like x 4
  5. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid "See see Seacons!"

News Credits:
    I think an expansion of the Weaponizer concept. Likely including Voyager/Leader class figures.

• Like Like x 6
  6. tigatron2002

tigatron2002 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    micromaster combiners is really the only indication we've gotten so far and probably more battlemasters too

• Like Like x 4
  7. ChozoChild

ChozoChild Member

This would be cool. I would love a Leobreaker or Wing Saber weaponizer to go with Galaxy Prime

• Like Like x 3
  8. T-Hybrid

News Credits:
    Astrotrain's launch platform having Titans Return base hinges seems like another hint.

Build a little city for your Micromasters to fight in, setting the stage for Sky Lynx to actually have room for them to ride inside.

• Like Like x 7
  9. tigatron2002

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    that seems less so in my opinion since omega also has the tr base connectors, but you might be right

• Like Like x 5
  10. bearytrek

bearytrek Unicron Backer #1

News Credits:
    Flickr:
    there's definitely going to be some compatibility between whatever is coming next and what's out now, if the previous trilogy (Combiner-Titan-Prime) line showed...

having more weaponry, armor, add-ons makes sense as that seems to be the common thread of what's out now

11. T-Hybrid

News Credits:
    Part of me pictures a Titan Sky Lynx where the lynx portion is given more to do when separated from the shuttle.

So the -Master figures can fit inside, but it also maybe opens up into a similar launch pad configuration for the shuttle portion.

• Like Like x 6
  12. Bob Schoonover

Bob Schoonover Poorly-Known Member

News Credits:
    In the MMC Magna Inventa thread, the lynx part was dubbed the "cat box." Maybe the back half or so (depending on how the implement the tail) could be entirely hollow to accommodate a -master control room/launch pad type situation (a place Micro- or Battlemasters can hang out). With a few 5mm ports, it'd be easy to turn an open rectangle and a weaponizer into a battle platform

• Like Like x 3
  13. cynw32618

cynw32618 Well-Known Member

As well as more weaponizer’s (likely at a larger scale, like Godbomber, Victory Leo etc) I think we’ll get more Headmasters too (well, Titan Masters)

Apeface has been announced, as has Snapdragon & Scorponok is likely coming as the next Titan. The next line won’t be all Headmasters but i’m convinced we’ll finally see the ‘88 Autobot & Decepticon one’s in Deluxe form.

John Warden announced at one of the conventions that all the Titan Master heads will eventually get full bodies, and what better time for Siren, Hosehead, Nightbeat, Fangry, Squeezeplay & Horribull to get deluxes than when the other Headmasters are appearing?

• Like Like x 8
  14. tigatron2002

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    snapdragon has not been announced, though it was implied he is coming

• Like Like x 5
  15. cynw32618

Ok, you got me there! He was heavily implied to be coming though, they announced Apeface’s partner was coming soon & nobody really could think who else it could be.

• Like Like x 7
  16. T-Hybrid

News Credits:
    Titanmasters making a comeback also fits with a focus on giving them something to ride in/fight on. Or even Star Saber using the Brainmaster gimmick even if it doesn't actually work the same. Like you open up his robot chest for a -master to ride inside.

• Like Like x 9
  17. KRPH

KRPH Combiner Collector

Twitter:
    Leader and Commander class stations and transports. Sky Lynx is perfect for a station/transport.

• Like Like x 1
  18. KRPH

KRPH Combiner Collector

Twitter:
    I'm game for Autobot Targetmasters.

• Like Like x 5
  19. cynw32618

I honestly think we’ll get the remaining 2 Autobot Targetmasters throughout WfC Part II alongside the ‘Jr’ Headmasters, Needlenose the wave after Runamok & then a switch at the end of ‘Armageddon’ towards Powermasters & the Brainmasters which will lead in to Part III.

• Like Like x 3
  20. SG Roadbuster

SG Roadbuster SG Wrecker

News Credits:
    Machine Wars Soundwave and repurpose the bird mode as "Machine Wars Laserbeak"
    Universe 2003 Soundwave retool the bird bits into jet stuff and re-purpose the jet mode into Universe 2003 Space Case.
    Cybertron Defense Red Alert explain away the Bird mode with a bio that says he's being mutated by exposure to the Jungle Planet Cyber Key.
    Stalker fun fact, his Dutch name is Buzzard. so him having a vulture mode is super cute now.

• Like Like x 12