Rumor: Next Line after Siege

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by catz, Jul 11, 2019.

1. cynw32618

cynw32618 Well-Known Member

I do agree Fort Max would be the other Titan i’d like to see remade. I’m not a fan of the base Metroplex mold at all, both Metroplex and Fort Max I feel look pretty ropey in everything but their robot mode & while the fanmodes are entertaining, I want them to have altmodes that are at least half-decent!

I wonder if the next Fort Max we get will be at Commander or Titan class though, as I feel both him & Scorponok are one of the few characters that are popular in different scales (the old Leader class size from the Titan Wars Trilogy I felt was perfect for them both!)

2. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid "See see Seacons!"

News Credits:
    They're not going to remake Titans for a while. They're a tough enough sell without people already having that character in that size.

If anything, they'll phase out the idea of Titan being a single big figure and shift to that price point being for sets of figures. (Think Devy/Predaking but not combining)

• Like Like x 6
  3. KRPH

KRPH Combiner Collector

Twitter:
    Nope, no Fortress this time. I mean if we get a Brave Maximus deco out of this, despite TT failed to give out a bonus figure for Grand Maximus, and now the golden G1 OP, we would snub on that except it's the other FM we haven't got.

Scorpy needs to be made, now. But not being hasty.

• Like Like x 3
  4. KRPH

KRPH Combiner Collector

Twitter:
    What did I say about Scorponok?

5. barry

barry Like a Kind of Matador

News Credits:
    Does anyone have any thoughts on what scale Sky Lynx should be?

• Like Like x 5
  6. Dinobot Snarl

Dinobot Snarl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    After Siege Titans will be minimum $300

• Like Like x 4
  7. Bob Schoonover

Bob Schoonover Poorly-Known Member

News Credits:
    Micromaster?

• Like Like x 7
  8. Fallout

Fallout i can't hear a thing on the radio

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    battlemaster sized, just to piss off everyone

• Like Like x 4
  9. tigatron2002

tigatron2002 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    please stop trying to spread misinformation, it doesn't do you or anyone else any favors

• Like Like x 6
  10. PrimalFury

PrimalFury The Chosen One

News Credits:
    Metroplex was reteleased recently, all of the Titans besides Fort Max are near perfect, doi g them again so soon would be a waste also they'd be impossible to scale, Scorponock gets a pass for obvious reasons. From G1 to TR, how long was that? That's how long we should expect before we get another Fort Max at the absolute soonest, the Titan slot is 1 per year, to waste it on a recent character seems like a major waste that could have gone to a newer, never before made Titan. I have no doubt that eventually, one of the previous titans will be redone ESPECIALLY if a new version is introduced in a cartoon or Comic that is a more realistic scale.

All of the Titan Class figures are still readily available for purchase, some of them being expensive is irrelevant, still available, a friend just recently bought Metroplex and theres nothing preventing more encores/rereleases.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Dinobot Snarl

Dinobot Snarl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That was not stated from the standpoint of insider info, just speculation.
    Prices are rising. $500 Masterpieces $250 combiners, what are you expecting? I will be surprised if two years from now Titans will cost less than $300. Remember deluxes are $20 Voyagers $30, Leaders $50 currently Titan is $150. But some things have shrunk, Leaders used to be at Commander size and sport electronics.

For all these reasons I expect $300 Titans. We'll see.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    Sofa class, doubles as comfy seating.

• Like Like x 4
  13. GoodxCross

GoodxCross Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    but that is takara's top of the line stuff and heavily remolded exclusives with extra weapons youre talking about, the hasbro price increases have been nowhere near as steap an increase.
    not saying there wont be price increases , there will probably be some increases, just i dont think the titan class is gonna nearly double in price any time soon

14. PrimalFury

PrimalFury The Chosen One

News Credits:
    Obscurity is mostly irrelevant, who is the primary target demographic of Hasbro? 10 year old boys, do they know 1984 G1 characters? No, they were not even living, Omega, Max, Devy, Predaking, all of the Titans have been obscure characters to their primary target demographic. What matters most is if it's a cool, fun toy that will appeal to 10 year old boys. Takara can keep redoing whatever they want, that doesn't mean that Hasbro cant do a Japanese exclusive character, we have had them in the past.

• Like Like x 3
  15. tigatron2002

tigatron2002 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    those are takara prices, not hasbro. using them to judge what hasbro will do in the years coming is a position of ignorance or misinformation (not using these words to be insulting, using them for what they mean). if the seacons were able to fit into hasbros release scheme and price points and were to get a hasbro release then the combiner would only be $130, but it doesn't and its not, so the inherent basis of your speculation is 100% flawed

16. shellformer

shellformer @

The character could actually be done at that size, in the two-packs. A shuttle that turns into a bird thing and some sort of crawler vehicle that turns into a cat. Then you put the shuttle on the crawler or the bird on the cat.

• Like Like x 4
  17. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid "See see Seacons!"

News Credits:
    Oh hey, found another person who keeps mistaking the cost of a Takara EX figure to a retail Hasbro figure.

• Like Like x 6
  18. Bob Schoonover

Bob Schoonover Poorly-Known Member

News Credits:
    You should put a poll up on this - check your inbox for my old message about all the possible size classes

• Like Like x 6
  19. barry

barry Like a Kind of Matador

News Credits:
    Can we just gift this website to Bob? He's clearly making all the intelligent decisions here.

• Like Like x 6
  20. cynw32618

cynw32618 Well-Known Member

Damn, I must have missed that one! Where was Metroplex released? I know Takara rereleased him but I’ve not been able to find him in shops in the West for years.

Takara rereleased Masterpiece Bumblebee less than 2 years ago & they just made a new one of him. I know it’s Bumblebee but still, the Masterpiece line has way more guys to make than the Generations one.

Takara rereleased Devastator last year too, but I’ve already heard talk people expect him to be rereleased in Deluxe scale. I guess we'll have to wait and see, but I’m pretty sure we’ll be seeing a new Metroplex soon (though redo’s of Fort Max etc are way more of a pipe dream, while I’d take a new Titan of him I highly doubt we’ll get one that not a Commander class or smaller for a while)