Rumor: Next Line after Siege

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by catz, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Awesomepow

Awesomepow Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    dont forget crosshairs

• Like Like x 3
  2. Awesomepow

News Credits:
    When u mentioned cartoon, you gave a comic picture. Lol.

Sky Lynx is commander and that's final.
    Ill second this.

• Like Like x 4
  3. King Diamocon

King Diamocon Well-Known Member

Just give me my titan class Skorponok and I'll be happy ;) 

• Like Like x 8
  4. tigatron2002

tigatron2002 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    mqdefault.jpg
    perspective is skewed, but accounting for skylynxs combined dragon mode, his head should at least be around predakings chest, that would be too big for a single commander figure.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Duke spino

Duke spino Well-Known Member

Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Well if you can show me a picture where skylynx is jetfire size, you win. Also, throughout the cartoon, we are shown transformers going inside sky lynx. That definitely indicates size. In the end, if you feel a skylynx as long as jetfire is tall, and stumpy as hell, then that's you. Me, I'm out in hopes for the skylynx we want, not the one we deserve

• Like Like x 5
  6. waflhaus91

waflhaus91 Co-wisest person at TFW, as proclaimed by barry. TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Tumblr:
    Sorry, dad. :( 

• Like Like x 5
  7. convoy84

convoy84 misses you like the deserts miss the rain.

News Credits:
    We want a Sky Lynx?

• Like Like x 5
  8. orangeitis

orangeitis All orange, all the time. Looks infectious.

Ebay:
    So are you the Hasbro employee that decide that sort of thing? Have you seen a WFC Sky Lynx figure? If not, your claim holds zero weight.

• Like Like x 4
  9. Duke spino

Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Well some do, mark me up, nostalgia on my part. More importantly, why wouldn't you do skylynx his due justice? If predaking gets his, why wouldn't his magnificent enemy, the superior skylynx, not get one?( also I'm referencing skylynx's cocky attitude here. Superior is a joke)

• Like Like x 2
  10. KRPH

KRPH Combiner Collector

Twitter:
    And that, Scorponok is Titan

Blaster, Conehead seekers, Blitzwing, Elita-1 (make her a Shockwave sized car), Snapdragon, and Sandstorm are Voyagers

Sunstreaker, Wheeljack, Trailbreaker, Grapple, Battlechargers, Jazz (if we get to see a proper Cybertronian car mode of him which was seen briefly in the G1 pilot), Bumblebee (Saucer bug please), Huffer, Pipes, Wideload (For Roadburn not to be the only Throttlebot anymore) and Multiforce (if the Landcross gig gets through or a TT Selects set) are some of the Deluxes

1990 Micromaster Patrols (half of them again or just a part of it), more Micromaster Combiners (even say just 4 to 6 representatives), and new Battle Masters including Mini Weaponizers which rings the bell for Micromaster Super Combiners for WFC3, are the 'Legends/Masters'

And please, no Action Masters.

• Like Like x 6
  11. PrimalFury

PrimalFury The Chosen One

News Credits:
    I'm not sure if your "lol" is meant to convey that your comment it not meant to be taken seriously / disregarded etc, but I did include a screen cap from the cartoon, it's down below. It was not added into the body because at that time, I didnt have a great cartoon cap to use but here are some better screen caps. Screenshot_20190903-190112_YouTube.jpg
    Theres another down below. Here's what we know, Grimlock is bigger than Optimus Prime, he is slightly bigger or equal to Ultra Magnus whom is a Leader Class figure. 20190711_163034.jpg
    Sky-Linx is bipedal, on all fours ect, even so, he is many times bigger than Grimlock whom in Siege scale would be a leader, this says that Sky-Linx is bigger than Commander Class. Screenshot_20190903-190338_YouTube.jpg some people will try to county with animation errors etc but as stated above, I'm not going by inconsistencies, im going by his consistent scale depiction based upon the preproduction scale charts and the consistent cartoon depictions sans errors AND most importantly of all, im going by POTP Predaking, his explicit rival.

People say Sky-Linx is a low tier character and thus not worthy of Titan Class ie wouldn't sell, well that's a matter of opinion, all of the Titans are unknown characters among the 10 year olds of today but you know what most 10 year old boys love? Space ships, jets, lions, big toys etc.

If Hasbro sticks with their comments on following a scale based upon the cartoon, than he should be Titan Class, they have consistently shown us that they are dedicated to following scale where possible etc.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
  12. Skreeonk

Skreeonk Well-Known Member

If we got Wideload I'd freak. I was hoping that we get Landfill, who could be repainted into Wideload (because Siege was sorely lacking in construction vehicles). But I would definitely be happy with a new mold. And since Runamuck will supposedly have a 2 wheels per foot transformation, you have a nice base for future Throttlebots (come on Goldbug!).

• Like Like x 4
  13. Awesomepow

News Credits:
    image.jpeg From TFWiki. Sure, I was wrong, but look at the third picture. That places a Conehead at roughly 1/4 Sky Lynx. That could place Sky Lynx as a small Titan.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Awesomepow

News Credits:
    The write up makes sense, but even if he was a Titan, he wouldn't be big. And in that same picture Steeljaw is as big as Grimlock, so can I really take the screencap seriously?

• Like Like x 1
  15. tigatron2002

tigatron2002 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    titan isnt a consistent size class, theres at least 4 distinct heights among the 6 titans, combiner (devastator and predaking), bigger than combiner but smaller than city (omega supreme), decepticon city (trypticon) and autobot city (metroplex and fortress maximus, though fortress maximus is a bit taller than metroplex). acting like titan class is a single size is an exercise in folly

• Like Like x 5
  16. Grand Slam

Grand Slam "The sounds of war are history speaking." TFW2005 Supporter

I took from this that I would give my left nut for Leader Class Dinobots but don’t give a damn what size Sky-Lynx is. That was your point, right? ;) 

17. Duke spino

Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Okay, but that's only lynx, not skylynx. Sky's head at least doubles the size of skylynx as a whole.when I said jetfire size, I meant as in skylynx as a whole. And actually, you just helped my point. You said 1/4 right? Ramjet would be about Voyager, as seekers are estimated Voyager size. So according to that, lynx is four voyagers, which is 120 bucks. Definitely not jetfire price. Not only that, but our jetfire is only 11 inches right? So ramjet, being estimated a voyager, is about seven inches, so if lynx is 4x the size 9f ramjet, then he is about twice his size. That ain't going to fit in commander. Note: I only used Voyager because I don't have actually scales. I'm sure someone else can confirm this. Sorry if I took you too serious.

• Like Like x 4
  18. orangeitis

orangeitis All orange, all the time. Looks infectious.

Ebay:
    The square-cube rule would make a Sky Lynx that is 4 Ramjets long also 8 Ramjets in weight. ;D

19. Awesomepow

News Credits:
    Yeah, it's fine, I was just thinking Coneheads were Deluxeish. My bad.

20. Duke spino

Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Hey that's the point of a fandom right? To agree, disagree and have fun discussing the franchise, and share points about it.

Speaking of coneheads, I think it's pretty likely next year, right? They need a new mold to mass use, and coneheads probably have just as much redeco possibility. Other possibilities could be redo of armada starscream , as that mold had enough repaints. Armada ramjet and skyward and thundercracker come to mind

• Like Like x 5