[RUMOR] MPM Starscream, Ratchet; Earthrise Skylynx, Quintesson, etc..

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by opoptimus, Nov 11, 2019.

1. jayacon

jayacon Prime

Really the bee movie was 10 times better than the mess that was the last knight!

• Like Like x 15
  2. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II Banned

News Credits:
    :lol 
    You guys are so hung up about that nonsense.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mr. Chaos

Mr. Chaos New Holder of the Matrix of Leakership

News Credits:
    That... is a brilliant idea.

Of course what would the Quintesson turn into? Maybe a ship of some kind? And it that is the case the Quintessa could separate turn into a launch pad or weapons platform.

• Like Like x 1
  4. TargetmasterJoe

TargetmasterJoe Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Tumblr:
    Thanks for the article and thread title fix, mods, but I found the "Linx" instead of "Lynx" typo in the article itself:

Think you can please tweak that too, mods?

• Like Like x 1
  5. tonysandlin

tonysandlin Well-Known Member

Oh no! Quick sell it haha

Starscream was actually rumored since last year, but this is the first time were getting any confirmation. It's a shame it wasn't more widely known that we were guaranteed to get him soon.

6. jayacon

jayacon Prime

Yes we are cause the last knight was such hot garbage, just when I thought nothing could be worse than revenge of the fallen lol .

• Like Like x 3
  7. Rated X

Rated X Banned

I called commander class sky lynx a long time ago. (amonst my personal friends) Him and Broadside seem to be the only two logical G1 characters for this size class. Will go perfect with the inevitable undersized KO Predaking which I will be buying. (F**k Hasbros oversized Devy and Predaking get the scale right lol) With that being said WTF am I supposed to do with a voyager sized Quintison ? I guess they will look great with MP scaled figures if you got a 3rd party 86 movie shelf. Not sure what to think about Quintessa except one word:
    "Pretool"

• Like Like x 5
  8. Seth Sunthay

Seth Sunthay ElusoryMonk

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I think Devastator's size is just "right", what It needed to be, regardless of the scale, same as predaking, however this one was definitely rushed.

9. Omegax80

Omegax80 Using a Positive Rifle

News Credits:
    Can't have any expectations until real images are shown. Would like a legit five-face Quintesson.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Astrotrain52

Astrotrain52 Banned

News Credits:
    And yet we have Barricade in Siege as a clear Movieverse homage. We have enough Autobots and not nearly enough Decepticons that aren’t Seeker repaints

Tidal Wave. Blackout. Sky Byte (giant shark-like spaceship). I would’ve been alright with Astrotrain and given him proper looking alternate modes.

I mean yes it’s G1, but let’s be real here, Generations needs to break away from all G1, all the time. Even Beast Wars gets a hell of a lot more representation than a vast majority of the other eras.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Seeaich

Seeaich Inaction Master

News Credits:
    I mean it's Commander class they gotta put out at least one that's a Commander, Lieutenant* Commander will do!

* = Of course we're talking about Sky Lynx so you must read that as a very clipped British Lef-tenant, wot?

• Like Like x 6
  12. Subdurmal

Subdurmal Well-Known Member

"If in doubt stop and ask yourself what would Skylynx do?, and you will be far from wrong" -Skylynx

• Like Like x 10
  13. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    I remember when I was working at Toysrus. A mother came in looking for a Quintesson for a Christmas gift for her son.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Ricky Ham

Ricky Ham Banned

Oh man, I cant wait for MPM Starscream!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2019
  15. MrSoundmeister

MrSoundmeister Bang,Bang Boom!

I'm guessing it would be a vehicle mode that's based on the "planet". Likely a space ship that turns into a robot mode based on Movie Quintessa. That would basically kill two birds with one stone if that was the case.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2019
  16. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    No offence, I just can't stand looking at that listing for Deluxe Runamok. Seems I can never trust Fan Polls again.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Deltron Magnus

Deltron Magnus TFW's Prettiest Princess

Well, assuming these are all for real, of course.......

Sky Lynx is the one that would really make me happy. I was hoping they would do a figure of him. I'd prefer Commander class over Titan, so that works for me. Not really sure which would be the "correct" size, since as someone already pointed out his size was inconsistent in G1, but Commander class is much more practical for me. He'll be large, but not unwieldy - more fun to play with IMO. As much as I love my Titan Omega Supreme, I don't find myself messing with him as much as my other favorites. Plus, it will definitely be better for me space - wise. At the moment I just don't have room for another titan - although for this character, I probably would have found a way to make room for one if I needed to.

With Scorponok, I like the idea of another Con Titan (not counting combiners here), but I don't have any attachment to the character. With that and the price and the space issue, he's a definite pass. I'd be glad to see the figure happen though, as apparently a lot of people want him.

Quintesson is very interesting. I'll adopt a cautiously optimistic wait-and-see stance for this one.

Quintessa is a real head-scratcher. It's such an utterly bizarre choice to bring over from the movies. I sort of suspect the WfC version probably won't have much if anything in common with the movie one other than the name. I'll reserve judgement until I have more to go on than the name though.

The rest don't interest me at all, but hey, they'll make some other collectors happy, so good on Hasbro/Takara for making them.

• Like Like x 1
  18. jignat

jignat Well-Known Member

Was this during G1?

19. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II Banned

News Credits:
    Yet the first movie happened. So you already had worse than revenge of the fallen :lol 
    And right after that you got Dotm, which set a new low bar. I mean the Bee movie wasn't quite that bad, but it sure as hell wasn't a Scorsese movie :lol 
    TLK, on the other hand, was an actually entertaining TF movie without any of the usual nonsense. It's a real pity they didn't make a sequel.

20. Flash1087

Flash1087 Maybe in an Alternate Dimension

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Man, so...I'm stoked y'all are getting a new Sky Lynx, and I'm not one to shit on stuff in these threads, but I can't help but be a little salty that we still haven't gotten a Star Saber yet. Jetfire is RIGHT THERE and he would've been perfect! Hopefully they're just trying to spread the usage of the mold out a little bit, but I can't help but still be kinda bitter :lol