[RUMOR] MPM Starscream, Ratchet; Earthrise Skylynx, Quintesson, etc..

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by opoptimus, Nov 11, 2019.

1. opoptimus

opoptimus SUN WUKONG, not Son Goku.

News Credits:
    According to JakeToys and MEGA-Decepticon's weibo, Hasbro China's official Taobao store have put up listings below for pre-order (and since had them taken down). But they have managed to save screen grabs as proof.

All listings slated for 2020 release:

- MPM Mv1 Starscream

- MPM Mv1 Ratchet

-Earthrise Titan Scorponok

-Earthrise Commander class Skylynx

- Earthrise Voyager Quintesson

- Earthrise Deluxe "Quintessa" (used the G1 planet as placeholder pic but may be a re-imagining of the TLK version??)

- Earthrise Deluxe Runamuck

Last edited: Nov 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 46
    • News Credit News Credit x 1
  2. DeletedUser_119270

DeletedUser_119270 Guest

AMAZING

3. marvel b

marvel b Bearer of the Matrix of Smash

News Credits:
    Gimme all the Earthrise figs!!! Sky lynx is the best surprise!!!! Quintessons AND Quintessa??? Please let this be true!!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. DeletedUser_119270

DeletedUser_119270 Guest

Brace yourselves. If there is just one Quintesson, it's going to be OOS everywhere. People want the Five Faces of Darkness.

• Like Like x 9
  5. SinisterSpinister

SinisterSpinister Violently Neon

News Credits:
    1-are these reliable sources?
    2-quintessons at deluxe and voyager prices...Quints with alt modes?

• Like Like x 3
  6. DeletedUser_119270

DeletedUser_119270 Guest

I wonder if Quintessa is like Siege Barricade, a new adaptation of an older character.

• Like Like x 9
  7. TheSuperion

TheSuperion No am Bishoujo!

Quintesson? How in the hell is that gonna work? There's no way its an Energon Alpha Q deal - at that price point, they've got to transform into something. But what can a floating circle of five disembodied heads transform into, besides a hot piping mess?

Deluxe Quintessa is even more confusing, cause I would never have expected they'd bring her over from Bayverse. And honestly, I'm disappointed if this is true, because she's probably our token female character in the mainline, and well... there's several other characters I'd much rather see, mainly from a certain IDW comic run. *coughNauticacough*

The rest though? Entirely predictable. Commander class Sky Lynx is in line with the leaks about this year's figure in that price point being tied to Omega Supreme in some way. And MPM Starscrem and Ratchet have been theorized tom be the next Movie Masterpiece figures for ages now. My question now is where they go from here after this, now that they'll have rapped up all the TF1 autobots. I want to believe they'll finish the first movie's cast before moving on to Revenge of the Fallen... but I'm very doubtful they'll want to do 3 Decepticon releases in a row. I suspect we'll at least be getting Sideswipe long before we'll get Blackout. Maybe the Arcee triplets too.

• Like Like x 2
  8. DeletedUser_119270

DeletedUser_119270 Guest

Im not a movie expert, but i think it will be awhile until Arcee / Chromia / Elita one because of their new SS releases

9. WhirlProductions

WhirlProductions The Bone Stealer

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    This is the sketchiest thing I read.
    1. Voyager Quintessons
    2. Deluxe class planetformer or a verion of a movie character that was dumb and came out of the worst transformers movie

Yeah, I'm not believing this leak's siege stuff, I still stand with the one that makes more sense for a commander, Last Autobot. At least he has more connections beyond being made by the same company for a reason why to fit with the better leaker.

10. Purple Heart

Purple Heart Some other time..

News Credits:
    catz hints, which did include heavy hints towards Sky Lynx, also include a single-faction five-pack that consists of a voyager, deluxe, and three other figures that is based on the 1986 movie, but not Autobots.. So maybe it’s repaints of retail Quintenssons?

• Like Like x 9
  11. SuperTitanHans

SuperTitanHans Upgraded

News Credits:
    This sounds very plausible.

Re: Skylynx, I can’t pretend to be too excited but I hope the design permits a lot of weaponizer and micromaster interaction.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Andrew Mersman

Andrew Mersman Member

Voyager Quintesson? I’m sorry, WHAT?!

13. cynw32618

cynw32618 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Very good point, especially if some of these are ‘army builders’ (you know we’ll want multiples... Any less than 5 just seems wrong!)

Part of the storyline for Earthrise is the Transformers’ journey to Earth & their encounters with other planets on the way. Maybe Quintessa (the planet) is one of those?

• Like Like x 5
  14. SuperTitanHans

SuperTitanHans Upgraded

News Credits:
    What do we think the Quintessons transform into? Are they robots that change into floating faces, or floating faces that transform into something else?

15. SG Roadbuster

SG Roadbuster SG Wrecker

News Credits:
    make one type of Quintesson that tfs into another. 2 birds with one stone. a Judge that tfs into a Baliff for example.

Nautica, Stardrive, Bayonet, Velocity, Strika, Nickle, Mistress of Flame, Override, Airazor, Strafe.
    idw had lots of neato ladybots that i really want toys of.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Bob Schoonover

Bob Schoonover Poorly-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well, those are weird choices. I'm in on whatever the hell the two quint toys are, especially if they make sense to troop build.

I'll bet a dollar the deluxe is a female Modulator

17. jamarmiller

jamarmiller S.K.A.R. LEADER

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    if they do quintessons, I hope they finally give us a Allicon. My third party ones are nice but expensive to army build

• Like Like x 15
  18. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Proud grandpa

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Very interesting.

Earthrisr Sky-Lynx, Runamuk, and Scorponok are easy buys, but those Quintesson listings have piqued my curiousity.

Deluxe size Alicons and Sharkticons to go with these Quints please Hasbro.

• Like Like x 7
  19. Hanzkaz

Hanzkaz Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Maybe new Sharkticons, as well? So I'm thinking, Hot Rod/imus Prime and Galvatron, and gangs are also on the way? 'Cos this is looking like an '86 movie reunion to me. (Unicron, Astrotrain, Earth Starscream (maybe King/Ghost Starscream later?). We've already got Springer and Ultra Magnus.).

Siege Chromia/Earthrise Arcee pre/remold? They probably figured it was the perfect opportunity chance to sneak in a bigger, and CHUG, version of the movie character. I'd get her if she looks good.

(If they're doing Unicron minion/'86 movie movie stuff, I could see us getting Sideways and Wreck-Gar from the same base mold).

I've been waiting for her for a while too. (Not really fond of repurposing 'male' robot torsos into those of female characters). I was really hoping they'd remold the previous CHUG Arcee car mode into a sub - And the backpack would have been perfect as a toolbox.....

• Like Like x 2
  20. Thundershot

Thundershot Ratchet Fanatic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hm.. I wonder if the voyager quint is the one Catz said it “perfect”. Hasbro has never made a perfect quint before.

I want to see the people who ADAMANTLY said they’d NEVER make Sky Lynx a Commander eat their words.

• Like Like x 7