RTS Voyagers Grapple/Lugnut/DeepDive at Ross $9.99

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by 2bethe1, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Chaos Prime

Chaos Prime Combaticon

Greeeeat; that's on the other side of the country... =(

2. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:
    I have an extra Lugnut, loose or MISB have it your way. I'd gladly take that Grappel.

PM coming.:thumbs2: 

3. Dark Skull

Dark Skull Well-Known Enabler Moderator

News Credits:
    Call me crazy, but I'm pretty sure he meant he'll give you either a Lugnut or a Grappel for a Windcharger......not a Grappel for a Lugnut......

4. big hank

News Credits:
    LOL, D'oh! Yeah, you're right, lol. I got excited because i need a few grappels for a custom project. I have 3 so far, need 7.

5. Dark Skull

News Credits:
    lol I know the feeling man. Lately all I've been finding are Lugnuts and Deepdives. I've yet to spot another Grappel or Windcharger. I would get rid of one (windcharger), but like I said....not too keen on being called a scalper so I guess I'm stuck with it.

6. big hank

News Credits:
    Well, I got the stinkeye from a local collector ( I assume, as he wouldn't chat with me but was hawking the Ross figures) when I bought both grappels and both Lugnuts at the same time.

I really don't care if he thinks I'm a scalper. I customize them, and need several for projects. (example: 6 Grappels for a Raiden custom!)

7. koh4711

koh4711 King of Hearts

Ebay:
    I keep hoping against hope one of the Ross stores around here will have a Windcharger, to no avail so far. I'm thoroughly convinced the second I buy one off eBay, either a repaint or release will be announced, or I'll find one locally. =p

8. Dark Skull

News Credits:
    LOL....oh well....you got to the store first.

That's what happened to me. I broke down and let myself get scalped on Toywiz at $39.99 each (bought two before they jacked up the price to $46.95)....and sure enough...a month after I get them both in the mail, I find one at Ross :banghead: 

9. Waverider

Waverider Supreme Dude

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Between the Ross and TJ Maxx near my house, I've picked up 4 Lugnut and 3 Grappel for fellow fans the last few days. The Ross near me had RTS G2 Prime, Wreckger, Perceptor and Tracks for $6.99 for the last 2 days. They're still there this morning.

10. Agent-GHQ

Agent-GHQ Accept the unacceptable

Ebay:
    I've yet to see Grapple, WG or Windcharger at these 2nd hand retailers! I did cam across that gawd awful TFA crap lugnut tho.

11. koh4711

koh4711 King of Hearts

Ebay:
    That happened with several of the Alternators... we were in a small town in Arizona with one Target, one Wal-Mart and no TRU, so I ordered a couple to make sure I got them... and sure enough, I found them in store later on. I'll probably give it a few more weeks and see if I get lucky.

I just wish it'd be harder to find character I didn't care about. When Legends G1 Wheelie was hard to find, I didn't go out of my way to turn him up.

12. Culby

Culby Autobot

Ebay:
    Last Friday I went to Ross and TJ Maxx. I found c7 Deep Dive and Lugnut at Ross and 2 Lugnuts (mint condition boxes) and c8 Strafe at TJ Maxx so I brought c7 and c8 boxes for loose collection. one mint condition box for sealed collection so I still need 2 windchargers, mint condition deep dive, and mint condition strafe. I have one mint condition lugnut with TJ Maxx's sticker for trade with what I look for or $9.99 plus "depending" shipping cost. I look for mint condition warpath and two G2 optimus prime.

Culby

13. nelodiavolo

nelodiavolo Transformer Nerd

News Credits:
    It seems like a failed attempt to insult someone who was just trying to assist in Culby's request to find what he or she was looking for.

Really uncalled for IMO. Using Google to find uncommon words to make fun of people, is not what this board is about.

back on topic- My local Ross's no longer seem to stock these. In the end, I never did find a Grappel. I just bought one from Amazon for a decent price. My Ross quests are over. Until there is word of another restocking of other hard to find TFormers, I am staying away from these overcrowded and unorganized stores. :lol 

14. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Back on track. ANyone had any luck? I saw the play-do set at tjmaxx for 19.99

15. Th0r4z1n3

Th0r4z1n3 PlastiqueBoutique.com Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Been religiously checking every TJ Maxx in the area since this was first posted with no luck. Anyone feel nice enough to snag me a Grapple and Wreck-Gar? Please?

16. Kaijumaster

Kaijumaster 335

News Credits:
    Was in TOTAL backroads Pennsylvania last week and saw a ross alongside the road...went in, 2 grapples for $10 each. grabbed em both, gave them to friends.

17. Culby

Culby Autobot

Ebay:
    I revisit ross, they have c9 deep dive and c9 lugnut. I only look for c10 strafe, c10 deep dive, 2 windchargers so I did not get them at ross.

18. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Logic has been replaced with blind ignorance.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Missed out on a Grappel this morning by 2 minutes. :(  Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

19. FakeEyes22

FakeEyes22 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I found a Human Alliance Jazz at TJ Maxx yesterday, if that's noteworthy. So far, there had been tons of BBs and a few of the Sideswipe repaint at a few different stores.

20. Dark Skull

News Credits:
    I hope you realize.....that with your high standards in looking for conditions of packaging, you're making it next to impossible to acquire the toys you want.