RtS Voyagers at TJ Maxx as well as Ross

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Quixote_Prime, Jun 10, 2011.

1. mullexwing

mullexwing Skyfire strike team

Leader class Starscream

I went to TJ Maxx yesterday in San Antonio and found Leader Class Starscream for $24.99. I was shocked.

2. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I've seen most of this stuff in person now except for windcharger.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2011
  3. lerath666

lerath666 Autocon Vs Deceptibot

Ebay:
    Found windcharger. I'd given up hope on ever finding him. still can't find lugnut.

4. jametron

jametron Release the Kraken!!!!!!!

News Credits:
    LOL!

"Hey anyone wanna pay $30 bucks for a toy that I just found for $10 for myself??"

Some information, you really should keep to yourself... if just to further your cause :) 

5. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Not at all. Its called honesty. I now have two lugnuts. One i paid 21 + shipping and one i paid 10$ for. You may not like it but I dont plan on eating the extra cost. So i'm offering it for how much i bought it for on hts. I did this with my extra grappel and had several people wanting it. I'm not sure why some people think that a person selling has to lose money.

6. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    If you want to sell toys, do it in the Junkion and not news threads.

7. Shinobitron

Shinobitron Cybertronian Ninja

Ebay:
    Ran into the guy ganking figures in my area. Guy was a total douche. He first asked me what I was looking for (as he held 2 G2 primes). said I was hunting for Grapple and Windcharger. He responded with:
    "Yeah I bought all them a few days ago, but if you want one I can help."

At this point I'm like OH MAN THIS GUYS GONNA HOOK ME UP, but then my bubble gets burst with.

"Yeah you can have a Windcharger for $50 and a Grapple for $40.00."

I of course declined and walked to the clearance rack where I found a RTS BB he FLEW to where I was and was flipping out. Dude almost pulled the fig from my hands. I ignored the jerk and went to checkout but he of course had to tell me
    "If your thinking about hitting Wal Mart don't bother I grabbed all the Laserbeaks, and all the new Joes they put out."

I remember this guy from a previous incident. I went to a Wal Mart trying to find the figs that were being released pre shelf date. I seen a cart with 3 Sentinels and 4 Shockwaves in it. I went to touch the package to here the Sentinel voice and the dude spazzed. "THOSE ARE MINE!!!"

8. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I havent actually run into anyone like that since i worked at Walmart as a teen. I might just be lucky on the timing.

9. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    yeah i would of have said eat a dick.

hate this shit. i understand product is there at a store and a consumer has a right to buy any and all product they want, but christ what a dick move.

10. Ratchets Hatch

Ratchets Hatch Medic

News Credits:
    :eek:  :crazy: 

There are actually people like this? Wow. That's just sad. :(  Shinobitron, I would be a little freaked out if that happened to me.

You have to wonder what's going through the guy's mind. Surely he can't make a living by scalping toys, and it doesn't sound like he devotes much time to anything else. Does he get some kind of sick pleasure from depriving kids of toys and ripping off collectors? People like that give TF fans a bad name! Really saddens me to hear about this kind of thing. :( 

11. Predaking

Predaking Well-Known Member

Dammit I am hitting my local TJMaxx first thing tomorrow. Visited a Ross today and found nothing so I am going to other Ross in my area to try to find Lugnut and Grapple, two TF on my must have list.

And if you found extras please PM me. Thanks. :) 

12. Jlogano20

Jlogano20 Speed Gunner

News Credits:
    SWEET! except i dont have any frekin ross's near me has windcharger been found at marshalls or tjmaxx yet?

13. simified

simified Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I used to work for K B Toyworks and Toys R Us and I had to deal with people like that on a regular basis. They would try to bribe me just so I'd give them first crack at closed cases of toys. I would leave the boxes out by the stock room door just so I didn't have to listen to people bitch. Once I found out that they were reselling stuff for 2-20 times the amount it was worth I stopped helping them out. I'd stock Star Wars, G.I. Joe, Transformers, X-Men, Hot Wheels, etc. before or after the store was open to the public. Collectors would get pissed to see that huge crease that "somebody" made by bending the cardboard backing board a few times. Might have been useless to them since they couldn't turn a profit but kids were able to buy the toys they wanted. :D 

14. Fairlady_Z

Fairlady_Z Official Voice of Flareup

No TJ Max in my area though the sign is still there. Oh well. Found my Perceptor at the other Marshalls. Can't believe that thing was just sitting there in the other end of the same mall I work at waiting for me to find it.

15. Shin-Gouki

Shin-Gouki Retired Admln Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Old):
    Pinterest:
    All I need are Windcharger and RTS Legends Prime and Megs. I have found everything else. And I keep hunting....

16. all are dead

all are dead Being a nerd is my game.

News Credits:
    Went to TJ MAXX today that HAD RTS deluxes but that was Friday. They did have 1 RTS figure though! A Legends Gold Bumblebee...

~AAD

17. jametron

jametron Release the Kraken!!!!!!!

News Credits:
    No you shouldn't have to lose... I was just being funny anyway (to me, at least) no hard feelings and no offense intended :) 

18. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    :)  It's all good. I figured better to explain myself in case someone was skimming.

19. hXcpunk23

hXcpunk23 The Chaos Bringer

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I picked up a Grapple (only one they had), but saw two Deep Dives at Ross. Also hit TJMaxx, but they had jack & ......

20. Sportimus

Sportimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No Grapple's in the two Ross's I checked out. Seeing how everything is simply a wreck inside of those stores I was reminded why I avoid going to them. I did score the only Deep Dive there and I'm pretty stoked about paying only $10.87 (with tax) for a $20 figure. :)