ROTF Voyager Longhaul package and bios

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by S250, May 21, 2009.

1. Sportimus

Sportimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This one will EASILY be one of my absolute favorites in this new line. He's simply a massive bruiser and I love that about him. Much better than that crane thing that has no bot mode to speak of.

2. DieMaus

DieMaus is blawesome

News Credits:
    Well, Long Haul has been a must buy for me since before I even saw the toy, but I'll certainly be looking out for the vehicle mode packaged version, aka the real version. :rock 

I've said it before, and I'll say it again; bot mode packaging ruins the whole fun. It's like starting at the end of the book and reading backwards! It is against nature, and I will not tolerate it. :mad 

3. Sportimus

Sportimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It could be that his alt form is too bulky to fit in the box. Rather than making a special box for him, they figured to just package him in his robot form and run with it.

4. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Thing is, like the Fallen, this is going to be Long Haul's normal packaging. It is the normal Voyager class packaging. I doubt we'll see a version of him packaged in alt-mode. It's probably too big to fit in Voyager packaging, so they decided to put him in there in bot-mode. Deluxe Wheelie is the same. He has normal Deluxe class packaging and is in bot-mode like the Preview figures. If this was one of those odd bot-mode Voyager class figures we've seen (like Prime, Ironhide, and Mixmaster) it would be taller than it is wide. This hear is clearly the normal, wider-than-it-is-tall, Voyager class packaging, and thus the version we'll see at retail no matter what. Personally I'm not sure if we'll see the other type of Voyager packaging, as we still haven't seen the Voyager Animated Prime that was packaged in bot-mode style packaging.