ROTF Toyline Midnight Launch/Launch Day Plans

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by RodimusPrimus, May 23, 2009.

1. Star Sabre James

Star Sabre James The JUICE

Nothing. I highly doubt that the toys will even be in the stores here (based on the fact that it took almost 2 weeks for them to show up here for the first movie).

2. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

Dunno, really. Might have a nose round for Sideways. To go with the ROTF stuff I already have. :tongue: 

3. rapid_fire

rapid_fire Banned

i've already bought the ones I want, im waiting on wave 2 now lol

4. Mini-Bot

Mini-Bot Blackout Fan Girl

I'm going to TRU early Saturday morning with my friend and hopefully we'll find all the ones we want.

I plan on picking up Starscream, Rampage, Soundwave, Demolishor, Sideways, Sideswipe, Bumblebee, and possibly leader Megs.

5. Hiraga

Hiraga BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

News Credits:
    Ask your Toys R Us about Soundwave. Mine showed a box of preview figures to me, that were marked a being released on the 30th.

6. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    I've got more than enough money. I'm calling the local Walmart and heading over there as soon as they've got the stuff out. Then I'm heading down to the Springs and checking all 14 or so of the TRU/WM/Targets in case if some stores got Wave 2 or Wave 1.

7. firetruckprime

firetruckprime Autobot

Going to go to two differnet stores near my house (only going to the second if I cannot find what I want at the first). I am going to pick up rampage and demolishor.

8. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Wielder of the Keyblade

I've got a few hundred saved up.

I'll be getting out of work at 5 pm, gonna pick up my buddy, and then we're going to go to Toys R Us. I'm just hoping they have them, I mean I can't imagine them NOT having enough of the figures, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up too high.

I'll buy whatever I can, definitely Leaders and Voyagers, but I might on some of the deluxes, because when the first movie came out, we got the deluxes at the store I work at, and they were discounted too (and I really can't imagine them NOT getting RotF toys, we got toys for other big releases).

And quick question, do we know if all the toys being released on the 30th are gonna be of characters in the movie? I have a strict policy of buying only-toys-of-characters-who-are-in-the-movie/show-no-matter-how-cool-other-figures-may-be. :lol 

9. Amph

Amph Well-Known Member

It's based on how much money I get from ebay this week.. as it's all ending on Wednesday... But as of now, I'm between $100 - $120.

If it stays like that, then I'll most likely pickup Leader Prime, Demolishor, and Starscream as a start.

10. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord, Botbot Collector

will probably get whatever is left and whatever intrests me.

11. Kando

Kando Well-Known Member

I bought the forklift dude the other day at TRU. Gonna go back for Prime in a few weeks.

That's pretty much it.

12. megatron784

megatron784 Well-Known Member

i will grab a few, im not really feeling the movie toys so much, but since all the universe figs are getting clearenced out, ill pick most of those up that i havnt got yet.

13. _Galvatron_

_Galvatron_ Emperor of Destruction

Leader Prime, and Deluxe Ravage...if his wave is available.

Eventually, I will snag a Leader Jetfire, Leader Megatron, and eventually, a Leader Starscream.

But for now, Leader Prime and lil' Ravage.

14. firetruckprime

firetruckprime Autobot

I have changed my plans. I am know going to the TS TRU. I will be there around 11:30 am if any one on here will be there at that time. I will probably be wearing a ladder 35 tee shirt.

15. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Actually I would do nothing and sleep in if HTS would just put up frakin' pre-orders for more than Prime, Megs, Soundwave, and BB. Simply pre-order everything I want and wait for them all to arive. The way I look at it I waited this long, what is a few more days. Alas that isn't the case so I will most likely head up to tax free New Hampshire in the morning when TRU opens and pick what I want up. Then check the Target and Wal-Marts near by for anything else. Then I'll spend Saturday opening them and putting them in my Movie Universe display.

16. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well just after I posted that I noticed that a TRU near me will be one having a Preview Night shin dig, so I most likely will go to that. Depending on what I get I should be all set to sleep in Saturday now!!! And then hopefully like the SW Clone Wars release last summer HTS will have everything up shortly after midnight.

17. Human Beastbox

Human Beastbox The Murdinator

News Credits:
    I'll make the rounds at my local stores that weekend, they won't have anything, and then I'll probably pick some up a week or two later when they finally make it here.:lol