rotf supreme arcee?

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by iwasherenotyou, May 25, 2009.

1. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    This has got to be one of the silliest rumors I've seen so far. I honestly can't see it happening at all. The individual Deluxe's probably combine. If anything I think we may see them in a three-pack. Still, much odder things have happened in the past. The page isn't loading fully for me for some reason, so I'm not sure what exactly it says (get the gist of things from the title and comments on here though).

2. Toxicon

Toxicon Banned

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

3. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    female scouts dont sell that well same with female deluxes a Supreme one costing $100 bucks wouldnt sell one bit

4. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

They cancelled Animated Arcee...a $12 toy that they knew might be a shelfwarmer. Then (if this is true) Hasbro goes ahead and makes Movie Arcee as a Supreme, a $100 toy that if shelfwarmed would be even worse. That's just frickin' silly, that would be the best example of shelfwarming in the history of forever!

5. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    ill do you one better!

[​IMG]

6. jadtdt

jadtdt Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm sorry, where's this guy's credibility? Is the TLAMB comments section some fantastic source of pre-release information, and not just a lot of people spamming nonsense like I've been lead to believe?

Ignoring the possibility he's just lying, I think it'd be incredibly more likely if what he saw was either a three-pack of the Deluxe bike sisters (and his certainty of the pack being at the $100 price point is unfounded) or just Supreme Combiner Devastator with Legends Arcee pack-in (the first movie line had several store-exclusive multipacks consisting of a major larger toy with something small included as an incentive).

Also, just asking as a general question since I've never worked retail, but he said the inventory sheet says there will be a picture at a certain date. Do inventory sheets work that way? I wouldn't expect that to be something included on one. And can anyone who works at a TRU maybe confirm if they see anything similar on their inv. sheets?

7. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This, there's no way in hell hasbro would EVER be THAT stupid. Besides, black out would be way awesome at a supreme class :D 

8. Spyro

Spyro Banned

I think Hasbro has completely lost its mind.

9. SoundMaster

SoundMaster Likes RID Bulkhead.

News Credits:
    I don't see that happening. If there is a secret supreme toy, it's probably a green Devastator.

10. realCliffjumper

realCliffjumper Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't beleive it. Though I would really appreciate it if I didn't have to buy the individual Femmebikes. I hope it happens. I mean, the Femmebikes aren't pink as toys so it wouldn't be like having a giant pink transformer on your shelf....but seriously, how AWESOME would that be?! :D 

11. Bgrngod

Bgrngod Autocon

News Credits:
    Supreme Arcee sounds really... strange. Big expensive fem-bot? I find that hard to believe considering Hasbro's track record with making Arcee figures.

And, it would seem like something of a slap to the face for all the other Arcee figures they've either not made or have canceled.

12. alfred p. sloan

alfred p. sloan Well-Known Member

Read some of the replies and a post from Kazakstan says they have ROTF and I don't ...

..... hmmmm

13. Fago

Fago Encore enthusiast

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Love the "do not want" pics...

I really don't think Hasbro would ever sell a $100 combiner Arcee. Makes no sense. A green/purple Devy would be nice. I'd buy that just for the fact that he's a green Devy... and that I'm not buying the horrible "normal" combiner. Well, a green one will be just as horrible... but green :D 

14. alfred p. sloan

alfred p. sloan Well-Known Member

he he ....

just as horrible but green...

nice.

15. muffinhunter

muffinhunter Well-Known Member

It's going to be hilarious if this "secret" toy is indeed a supreme Arcee, and if it's awesome.

16. Scourge_151

Scourge_151 Never gargle the rum. TFW2005 Supporter

Even if it were a giftset of the three bikes combined up (assuming the deluxes combine), I doubt they could get away with it being supreme sized, ultra maybe but not supreme.

17. Master Fwiffo

Master Fwiffo Bonecrusher Hates You

News Credits:
    I can believe the exclusive being Arcee - likely all 3 deluxe bikes packaged together (25-35$ set).

Being a 'Supreme Size' like Devastator is bull.

-edit-

In TF1s release, Toys R Us's exclusive was a Blackout/Scorpinok set. I'll bet you that the guy is right, but read the assortment wrong - it'll just be the three Arcee bikes sold at 25-35$.

18. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    i think its much more likely that therealeffingdeal.com website, who always seems to post messed up stuff only to be corrected by gianteffingrobots.com, is talking about a value pack-all 3 Biker Bots in one packaging, something i think we heard rumors about not too long ago. though im betting that instead of them all being in their nearly identical Bike modes, or their freaky wheelbot seperate Robot modes, it will be packaged in combined form. which lead the guy to believe that the 3 toys combined to make Arcee are a supreme class figure, when its really not. just my :2c

19. hutchprime

hutchprime Made of sterner stuff

News Credits:
    LOL if this is true.

Cancel the Arcee that some people actually want and put this out?

That said, I don't think this is true.

20. iwasherenotyou

iwasherenotyou Medical Officer

News Credits:
    Staff edit - 2005 Staff

I also thought the supreme arcee was ridiculous