Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by frenzyrumble, May 28, 2009.
Nope.. love Green Day. Their song "Scattered" off of Nimrod is a personal favorite.
Got this already first day it was announced, bam!
Cheap Trick could be AWESOME!!!
heres another image of the cd cover found on amazon.
wow theres alot of artists on this album that i know than i have from the previous cd looking forward to nickleback, all american rejects.
greenday is still around i didnt knwo they have graet songs never heard of cheaptrick how do they sound screaming cant make out some words, or something like mutemath, or mutemath & linkinpark combined?
God i hope these songs are just played in BBs radio.
Its like they are making this movie for tortured soul teens. This list of music sucks thank god for the score by Steve.
"Prime is all right
Megs is all right
They just seem a little weird
But don't give yourself away..."
Wow, all those bands a really bad! Uhg....
No, been a fan for a long, long time. Their latest album is amazing.
As for "emo", one of those bands is emo, the rest aren't. I guess if it's not your favorite type it's "emo" eh?
Surely you've heard of "I want you to want me" ?
1. Linkin Park "New Divide" Tired band with tired sound.
2. Green Day "21 Guns" eh... used to love them a lot. they still do their thing very well.
3. Cavo "Let It Go" *facepalm*
4. Taking Back Sunday "Capital M-E" not my thing
5. The Fray "Never Say Never" vomit.
6. Nickelback "Burn It To The Ground"vomit then poop, then vomit on the poop. i hate them more and more every day.
7. The Used 'Burning Down The House" a bit more talented of the emo boi's. interested to see if this is a Talking Heads cover. i love TTH.
8. Theory Of A Deadman "Not Meant To Be"see Cavo and nickelback.
9. The All-American Rejects "Real World"see above.
10. Hoobastank "Don't Think I Love You" nothing against them but don't listen to them.
11. Staind "This Is It"tired and whiny. sorry.
12. Avenged Sevenfold "Almost Easy"tolerable under certain conditions.
13. Cheap Trick "Transformers™ The Fallen Remix"*scratches head....? how did they get in this mess? loved Cheap Trick. don't listen to them much anymore.
Well... I don't have to worry about getting this.
This soundtrack looks like as big of a suckfest as the first one. At least the score will be good since Steve is doing it again.
I dont know what emo even is and I am glad...but the song list and bands suck hardcore....nickleback...wtf..the only tolerable bands there are cheap trick and green day and only by slightly...and its pretty strange cheap trick doing a transformers remix I mean they were already like old men when the original transformers came out.
This sounds really cool, can't wait to get it!!
What is this? A film soundtrack that panders to 13 year old Americans? Dreamworks or whoever it was tried to do that with the animated film "Titan A.E", and see where that got them.
Terrible soundtrac. I wouldn't be suprised if the majority of people who download this for free via Mininova/Piratebay/Youtube merely keep one or two of these, throw the other abysmal, bland psuedo-american pop-rock into the recycle bin and then put the remaining song with the other 2-3 songs that they liked from the first album (probably the ones that they got from the viral websites).
Oh well, can't say I will have any empathy for Mr Bhey, the music industry, etc due to those that WILL download it illegally.
What a waste of torrent and hard-drive space, though.
are you kidding.............do you have any knowledge of music????
this is a great soundtrack....and most of the bands are not emo...there ROCK...theory of a deadman is the best band out there right now!
If you want a really awesome Transformers theme, go and look up Black Labs. It's badass.
On to the fact that Linkin Park is here. They suck. Every day i wonder who the hell decided to let Linkin Park do the main theme to the TF movie.
Personally, I'm a huge Avenged Sevenfold fan (and apparently the only one around here) so this makes me somewhat happy to see them on here
other than that and maybe the new Linkin Park, I'm not too excited about the rest of the songs.... and I honestly can't see how the Green Day song is going to fit into the movie
....sounds like a crapfest to me.
this makes me think "hello there laties and gentlemenX2" in a transformers wording
They should replace cheap trick with DJ starscream's transformers theme WAY MORE AWSUME and techno too!!!
Separate names with a comma.