ROTF Matrix Replica

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Lord_Starscream, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Lord_Starscream

Lord_Starscream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    [​IMG]

The Matrix of Leadership Replica from The Transformers - Revenge of the Fallen

Back in September I was browsing one of my favorite webs sites The Replica Prop Forum Movie Props, Costumes and Scale Models | the RPF
    I am always looking to add to my Collection of Transformers and Movie props that I have been collecting over the years.

I currently own 3 replica vehicles from The Transformers Movie – the 1977 Bumblebee Camaro (AKA Beaterbee), 2010 Bumblebee Camaro, and Barricade The Saleen Police Car http://www.Facebook.com/transformerscars
    While on the site, I came upon a forum posting by Markpoon asking about interest if he was to build a replica 1:1 scale of the movie prop
    - The Matrix of Leadership - This prop was from the 2nd Transformers Movie - Revenge of the Fallen

In Transformers Revenge of the Fallen – Sam is uploaded with a overload of vital knowledge when he is exposed to one of the shards of the All Spark Cube
    This new found knowledge sends Sam and his alliance on a quest to find The Matrix of Leadership. To restore life to Optimus Prime who was mortally wounded while protecting Sam from Megatron. To also prevent The Decepticons and The Fallen from obtaining the Matrix to power the Solar Harvester .

The preview pics that were posted of the Matrix were quite intriguing and I was quick to show my interest. But I was just one of the hundreds of persons that had shown interest in Markpoon amazing creative work of art.

I was offer the early purchase of The Matrix prop for the very reasonable cost of $135.00 which is available in two different finishes- a Pristine new shiny finish, or a Weathered aged finish.
    These two choices of finishes will leave you with the tuff decisions of what finish to choose from Pristine or Weathered.

Other options offered are:
    Blue glow led lighting for $15.00 and the Matrix display stand for $55.00
    I would highly recommend both these options as they will defiantly compliment and add value to your collectable investment

[​IMG]

The Matrix of Leadership is a amazing 1:1 scale movie prop replica.
    A must have prized collectable for The Transformers Fan or Movie Buff
    Made from a high quality casting of resin material, it shows great attention to details in the workmanship and design. The Matrix measure’s in at 22” in overall length and at 4 ½” in width

[​IMG]

The Pristine finished Matrix is flawlessly applied consisting of a metallic chrome base colour. The shine of the overall finish gives the illusion that this Matrix is made of a alien metal material directly from Cybertron

[​IMG]

The Weathered and aged finished Matrix consist of a metallic chrome base colour accented with semi-transparent colours of highlights in purples, golds, greens and bronzes. The details seem more prominent in the Weathered Matrix do to the highlighting

[​IMG]

The optional Blue glow led lighting makes The Matrix standout in your collection and the energon glow really catches the eye when you enter your display room. The glow is just the right amount of lighting not too overpowering and accents the finishes of either Matrix. The led light is semi self-contented operating off a small button battery and a micro power switch

[​IMG]

The optional display stand is the must have purchase to properly display The Matrix the stand is made of acrylic plastic measuring 131/2” in length and 8” wide with a textured satin black finish with two clear acrylic 3” tall cradles to hold the Matrix securely. The stand is embossed with gold metallic lettering describing your collectable work of art and with the Transformers faction logos

[​IMG]

Conclusion
    Any Fan of The Transformers franchise or Movie buff will not only appreciate, this unique piece of art. But will also enjoy the opportunity to own The Matrix of Leadership, a key part of The Transformers mythology

Now for the bad news –
    I have been told only a limited number of the replica Matrix’s will be produced due to the amount of work involved in creating this fine quality work of art.

The shipping release date should be around the 2nd to 3rd week of February.

There is already a large number of people that have shown interest and have placed pre-orders for The Matrix of Leadership.

So place your order today by contacting: [email protected]

Lord Starscream

2. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    Moved to correct forum for unofficial product.

3. Squall42080

Squall42080 Autobot RSX Type-S

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Awesome, I also ordered over at therpf.com! I e-mailed the maker advising him to advertise over here at TFW, but didn't think it was my place to advertise if the production run couldn't handle the additional influx!

Can't wait to get mine! This will be a great addition to the Junkion Blacksmith G1 Matrix I just received.

4. Lord_Starscream

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Same here just ordered a Blacksmith G1 Matrix last night, how did you like yours??

5. Squall42080

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I dig it. It's made of some nice plastic, and the paint is awesome. The only bit I was nervous about was the strength of the springs when you open the Matrix...they are pretty strong, and I just picture that breaking over time with excessive lighting of darkest hours.

The light makes an awesome effect due to the crystal's design. Can't wait to display the two Matrices side by side. You'll have to bring those cars of yours out to the next toy show in NJ so I can take my picture in front of them!

6. igniz1984

igniz1984 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    [​IMG]

7. MBE2Shockwave

MBE2Shockwave Active Member

News Credits:
    Looks awesome , I am going place an order for one.
    I think Igniz is just a Hater of anything to do with the movies.

Thanks for doing the review , I did not even know someone made this.

8. Lord_Starscream

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks for the feedback ,
    It is my first review so please comment so I can improve in the future .

[​IMG]

9. Squall42080

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Just sent payment for mine!

This is going to look so awesome next to the G1 Matrix. I was originally going to pass on the stand, but decided in the end that I wanted the total package. This just adds to quite an expensive year for third party merchandise. I think I'm all but done with Hasbro purchases...hahaha.

I have the same Allspark shard as you Lord_Starscream! All I'm missing is the Allspark Cube. I was debating getting the Universal Studios version when we head out that way in April. Is your's the Doc Brown version?

10. Squall42080

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I received mine yesterday! Very awesome. So glad to finally have it in my collection. I know the movies don't appeal to everyone, and Revenge of the Fallen in particular was arguably the worst of the trilogy, but it will always own a special place in my heart.

I actually got to see a portion of Revenge of the Fallen being filmed in Bethlehem, PA (the first person to report the Ice Cream Truck Twins too :) ), got to meet Michael Bay, and I'm also on one of the special features on the blu-ray (not that the feature was dedicated to me, but I'm in one of the crowds).

Anyway, I took some pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]