ROTF Leader Jetfire Upgrade set

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Markatron, Jan 13, 2018.

1. jru42287

jru42287 Ass Möde is a way of life.

News Credits:
    I'm pretty sure you have to sell the who shebang. I'm not sure if the upgrade pieces would actually work on a regular Jetfire or not. The jet engines on this version are removable, which might provide clearance for some of the parts.

2. Transmetal

Transmetal Well-Known Member

Just seeing this for the first time today, will this work on the regular Hasbro leader version as well?

3. jru42287

jru42287 Ass Möde is a way of life.

News Credits:
    It will not. After toying around with it last night, I found that some of the add-on pieces need to plug into the spaces left by removing the original's kibble.

Overall, pretty neat looking. Paint work is top-notch. My only issue is that the pieces that plug into his arms don't stay in well, but that's nothing some glue couldn't fix, by thickening up the pegs.

Just for kicks, I threw some AA batteries into mine last night and, lo and behold, he has a working voice chip that says the same "Jetfire's muh name" as the original toy. This makes me wonder if these are even KO's at all or just straight-up customs of the existing figures.

Some pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  4. JBrock

JBrock Well-Known Member

This looks amazing. I just bought one from Show.Z. Should fit nicely with the MPMs and Peru Kill.

5. NamelessOne

NamelessOne SG Autobot

Well, pulled the trigger on this, gonna take a while to ship I’m guessing (based on where I am, Ireland)

One last buy of this mold I guess!!!

• Like Like x 1