ROTF KO's Oversized Deadend, Dirtboss, Depthcharge & "Quad character" Soundwave

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by GenZhao, May 10, 2009.

1. Z.U.D.O.N

Z.U.D.O.N Camshaft's Master

:lol  Nah, not now. I got exams.. T_T Thanks tho :) 

2. Railguard

Railguard Battalion Commander

Ebay:
    At teh rate of price hikes I might just pick some of these up.

3. clonemanager

clonemanager Hunter

News Credits:
    In China, during the G1 cartoon, the producer (I have no idea who did that) named the character Starscream as "Red Spider".
    The word "Scream" pronounced in English sounds like as "spider" two words in Mandarin (the national language) ever since that it was a well known character by that name. But funny, they didn't use the first part of the "star" but since starscream's primary color is red, starscream was renamed as "red spider" in the show.
    In Hong Kong, native language is Cantonese , the producer named "starscream" base on its meaning but not the pronounciation. When I was a kid, watching the cartoon from TV, I never learned their English names, now thinking back; some uses the pronounciation while others use the meaning if the words do mean some object; for example Optimus and Megatron are renamed base on the pronounication, while bumblebee, starscream, ironhide, jazz, skywarp, thundercracker are all by their meanings...

4. WarMachine73

WarMachine73 Well-Known Member

Yeah but given enough shots of Jaegermeister, bad ass can start looking real good real fast. If Hasbro doesn't start getting their sh** together, I'm willing to put back a few and "take one for the team" as far as these ROTF figures are concerned. If it comes down to going without or regretting it in the morning, hey, I can live with regrets. :D  It's not like they've done dupes of Breakaway or Wheelie yet so it can't be THAT embarassing.

5. Lakanl

Lakanl Footmaster

It's a rainbow of Soundwave's! Apperently Soundwave takes Skittles seriously.
    And a multitude of heads! In case you wanted Soundwave to have a new head every week. I wonder if they work for the red/yellow Soundwaves too?
    Deluxe sized scout figures are the cherry on top. Neat.

There silly but, I don't want them.

6. ShadowStitch

ShadowStitch vectoring the hate plague

I find this extremely interesting, as the ONLY figures I've been interested in for ROTF have been a few of the Scout class. If I can get the Scout class figures in a larger size, at KO prices? I'd be all over that. :p 

Hilarious also, that oversized KOs are already out in China when the legit figures haven't even come out in the states yet...