ROTF Constructicons/ NON-combiners my butt...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by kylash327, Jun 10, 2009.

1. ThaConqueror

ThaConqueror Rock! Robot Rock!

This is effin' sweet. Although I hope you can figure out a way to make Voyager Long Haul work, because I have no plans to get FAB Long Haul...or any FAB's for that matter. And of course I hope that Hightower and Scrapper are released in Voyager form.

2. kylash327

kylash327 ThePlasticGeek

News Credits:
    I didnt plan on getting FAB Longhaul either, but I got anxious to try it out, and he really is a cool little transformer.

3. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    Maybe Hightower will have the head. There even seems like a beige port for one. Neat connection for mixmaster and demolishor.

Even if we don't get a head I'll just put legends megatron up there to drive the mecha.

Awesome Pics.

4. kylash327

kylash327 ThePlasticGeek

News Credits:
    yeah, the little piece on the back of Mixmaster has an area that looks like its MADE for a peg to go into, but it has no purpose, so thats what ill be using it for, and then you get up and down movement for the face, and if you make it a ball joint to pop in there instead, you get more movement.

Im thinking im gonna have to do a video to show how these are combined, photos arent gonna cut it..

5. HIM666fan

HIM666fan DINOBOT

News Credits:
    dude looks good that head looks good on it too!!
    cant wait to see the finished product!!

6. SoundMaster

SoundMaster Likes RID Bulkhead.

News Credits:
    I do think it could have been done, and I feel that hasbro's decision to make two seperate sets was a missed oppurtunity, but I'm happy with the one we got.

I've been waiting to see a custom Devastator with the FAB Longhaul. Looks pretty good to me.

7. kylash327

kylash327 ThePlasticGeek

News Credits:
    i just hope that playset comes out soon, sinec the RPMs have been spotted, hopefully its not far off. I could probably better estimate the size comparing the photos to a HotWheels car, but we'll see. its probably a bit smaller than ive got comped up.

8. nemetoad

nemetoad Well-Known Member

Well, you still have three more Constructicons to come out, one who has no current robot design (Hightower, alas you are forgotten.) Hopefully Scrapper and Hightower, if they come out, are at a similar size at least. As for Overload....maybe it could be use to form part of the head? I mean, if Overload has the four arms and back stinger/claw thing, he should have enough to form the upper head and whatnot.

I'm yet to try this, but can Mixmaster's feet make a lower jaw? XD

And overall, I am impressed! Awesome look to it.

9. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    Uh...Hightower sorta has a robot mode, the multi-legged thing the Legends class figure has...

10. nemetoad

nemetoad Well-Known Member

I mean like an official design or at least something that takes that Legends design to the next level :p  what bothers me about the Legends Hightower is it's giant crane that still exists, one of which apparently is not used at all for the robot mode. What?

Also, Legends Overload lacked two arms. Imagine a deluxe of him that's accurate.