ROTF/Classics Universe Bruticus

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by CarafelliusMaximus, Jul 7, 2009.

1. CarafelliusMaximus

CarafelliusMaximus G1 Junkie

Does anyone know why there are a lot of Superions on the shelves at Target and no Bruticus Maximuses? I loved the Classics Devastator Combiner and I've got Superion, who's pretty cool but I'm wonder what's the deal with Bruticus? Is there a delay, is he short packed, is it simply bad retail in my area? Did I miss something somewhere? I can't figure it out.

2. MidnightBliss

MidnightBliss Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They will be in the next wave. They probably didn't want to saturate the market and have to put them on a huge discount.

3. Renidragon

Renidragon Toys on my table!

After seeing fan-modes of Superion, I really wanted to get the set. Aside from the salmon-pink and grey colored limb (I'll get their names down one of these days), I REALLY like the colors on all of them a lot, too.

I don't really like the bomber mold's bot mode, but I like the Storm Jet/Silverbolt mold, and the other jet limb who forms the arms in all of the fan modes I see for Superion a LOT, one of my favorite basics.

I have Barricade from Energon and Blight (tank limb), and once owned one of the helicopters. Based on how much I like Superion, I'm probably going to end up wanting this one, too. Sure, his arms will need work and/or fan modes, but I still find the Energon combiners flawed, but quite fun.

4. ORIO

ORIO Team Sentinel Prime Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ^agree. I love the energon combiners.

Bruticus' release date is September I believe. Check the resources section.

5. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:
    yeah, i recall september too...might have to pick up two of those sets...and keep one MISB like my energon bruticus...

6. CarafelliusMaximus

CarafelliusMaximus G1 Junkie

I did check the resources section. It says:
    Release Date: May 2009

Hence the reason of my curiosity.