**ROTDS SPOILERS** Ancient Cybertronian history

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by TFwheeljack223, Jun 26, 2014.

1. TFwheeljack223

TFwheeljack223 Autobot Medic/ Member Of Overwatch

News Credits:
    Currently playing and loving ROTDS but at the part with Sharpshot and Shockwave escaping with the dark spark, and I was listening in on the ancient archives Shockwave was going through and I heard names like Galvatron and Jhiaxus. do you think it is possible that anytime in maybe War For Cybertron 3 or whatever it will be called, we could fully get an opportunity to learn about complete Cybertronian history or better yet I think the next game if, there is one coming, should follow Zeta Prime, Galvatron, Jhiaxus,Kup and Alpha Trion. This would be the perfect chance to get to know different transformers and expand the universe again instead of the same old Optimus Prime, Jazz, Bumblebee, again or even better, continue the events after FOC, just keep jumping back and forth between the past and present. What do you guys think? Have a blessed day!

P.S. Prepare for Extinction

2. Jalaguy

Jalaguy has no known physical weaknesses

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Tumblr:
    The material in ROTDS about the Patterners, Jhiaxus and Galvatron is from 'The Covenant of Primus', a big hardcover book covering the history of the Aligned (Transformers Prime) continuity, from the creation of the thirteen original Primes up to the end of the Predacons Rising TV movie. It's a cool read if you're interested in that kind of lore and backstory.

There's a summary on TFWiki here:

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Transformers:_The_Covenant_of_Primus

3. TFwheeljack223

TFwheeljack223 Autobot Medic/ Member Of Overwatch

News Credits:
    Thank you, Friend. I forgot that book released a little while back. I forgot all about it. I will