Rosie, Shia And Michael May Return For The Next Transformers Live Action Movie

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by SilverOptimus, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Houndvoice

Houndvoice Well-Known Member

^^What he said...

2. bradforj

bradforj Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    butter face

3. Wingnut

Wingnut Stayin' Alive!

Ebay:
    I have only one thing to say.
    NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!

4. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The reactions here are priceless. :popcorn 

5. nazgul777

nazgul777 Well-Known Member

Speaking as someone who actually liked the first three...I just can't muster any excitement for a new movie. Too much, too soon. I've pretty much seen every trick Bay had up his sleeve, and left the theater after the last one not really needing anymore. The only TF's I cared about are dead at this point anyway, so unless Josh Nizzi can work up some mystical Longhaul joo-joo magic again, I'm good. As long as generations and Prime continue, I'll probably just check out the leaked toys and cherry pick the toyline. As for the movie itself? Meh. I just can't ride the super-hype wave three times in a row.

6. doucoo

doucoo U're an idiot Starscream!

Ebay:
    Would love to see more movies but without Bay.

Need a new director and a new direction, like focusing on the Transformers, not the humans.

7. MNsor

MNsor Well-Known Member

You stole the words right out of my mouth! No need to re-think the aesthetic of the bots, but certainly all other departments need a breath of fresh air. You see I think M. Bay really had some good stuff going on this time around, and he certainly is unbeatable as far as action scenes are concerned. But he should stick to action scenes and leave anything else untouched and have someone else do it.
    To me he looks like a cook having some top quality ingredients but screwing it all up by putting some very bad and superfluous spices bought at a discount store, such as small bots sexually aroused by human females, bots with an accent or smoking cygars, surreal job inteviews, Carly's visit at Sam's office, starscream's ever comical (the bad way) attitude, etc...

The only actor that I wish to see again in a possible 4th movie is F. McDormant, who managed to give a pretty good performance even among Bay's nonsenses.

8. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    I get what you mean. But this is News and Rumors section after all. Besides, sometimes there are rumors of things which can be considered as news. They don't have to be solid confirmations but something which may or may not happen. I'm sure you remeber there were tons of stuff which started as rumors ended up being true and also there were stuff half-true and some which didn't see the light of day.

I do take your advice and thanks for the feedback. :) 

9. Glass_of_water

Glass_of_water Well-Known Member

did that rosie whatshername use to be a man? she has very big hands, also one arm is longer than the other... wouldn't bother me though she's still pretty hot, i'd even give her a reach around if she still had a cock.

10. The Bucket Kitten

The Bucket Kitten Meow... TFW2005 Supporter

I honestly don't care who makes the fourth film, I'm just glad there is a fourth film coming.

11. Metal-Head

Metal-Head Member

It's been said before, but I'll say it again, the movies have been WAY to successful for Hasbro and Paramount to want to reboot the franchise. They made a ton of money off them. And there are lots of mainstream moviegoers who love the human cast. My sister loves Shia, and he helped make her a Transformers fan (after years of not getting Transformers) which is the goal Hasbro had for the movies in the first place. To expand the fan base.

As for Bay, I don't mind him. But if he doesn't want to come back, that could be a good thing, because then they could bring Megan Fox back. Nothing against Rosie, but I missed Mikaela in TF3. And there are many fans (again, like my sister) who felt emotionally invested in her and Sam's relationship and felt disappointed about the way it was just written out with little explanation. They deserve better, and frankly, so do the characters.

Keep the franchise going! And reunite the original cast!

12. Crystal Convoy

Crystal Convoy Huh? TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    The Office- Michael Scott No God No - YouTube

Who the fuck cares, this isn't Twilight.

13. Nightrain

Nightrain Senior Villain

News Credits:
    This is what really needs to be said. I could almost tolerate Bay if a truly competent writer was involved.

14. Omnius

Omnius Guest

News Credits:
    Your tears & anguish sustains me.

15. YoungPrime

YoungPrime Herald Of Primus

News Credits:
    .....and so it continues.

I guess the devil can start drowning kittens again.

16. Ultratron

Ultratron Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    the other day i was thinking what the tf films will be like without bay then i saw this i imdeiatly whent NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

17. G.I.EDDIE

G.I.EDDIE Purple treads suck!

News Credits:
    reboot!...new cast...new designs...new director...new everything involved with the movie

18. Hot Shot.

Hot Shot. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You'd owe me a lot of money then. I've never seen ROTF or DOTM, because I'm not into self-torture.

Or maybe, just maybe, we don't want to sit through a whole movie by a hack director misrepresenting every single well-known Transformers character he gets his hands on, and making tons of money for it.

If I refuse to watch a Schumacher Batman movie, does that make me "stubborn"?

The way I see it, we have a slim chance of keeping Bay away from the next movie if we make enough noise. Slim, but I'll do my part(short of spam of course). It's not like there's anything I can lose by stating my opinion where it counts.

19. C2567

C2567 Well-Known Member

And so it begins....

20. Grandum

Grandum Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I know alot of people love the movies, but I think that a reboot with Joss Whedon as a director and with a new design for the bots you could have a movie that would appeal to an even bigger audience.