Roll Out and Command Prime

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Torque, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    hey, here's something thats been bugging me for a while-every time i see feedback about the Roll Out and Command Prime for TF:A, everyone usually seems to complain about him, like how when you push it, the cab spins around and around, transforming into his torso, and the leg transformations are never shown. People seem to complain about this, and i have a question-is this supposed to be a real toy collectors will nab, or is it supposed to be a kids toy-like little little kids. like those who are too young for the regular stuff. i mean, a Prime that transforms by itself, it looks like something my 4year old sister will enjoy. anyone else thinks its for little kids to have a BIG Transformer?

2. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    All Transformers are intended for kids first, so yes, it's so kids can have a big Optimus Prime who transforms himself.

I'd imagine he'll be a hot item come Christmas right after that new Elmo doll.

3. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    i know Transformers are for kids, as i happen to be one (teenager technically, but who cares) point is, like, for example, i wouldnt buy a 3 year old Unicron so they could have a big Transformer. im saying, do you think this particualr toy is aimed at the uber little kids, or just the regular fandom in general?

4. salmonman78

salmonman78 That's MR. Magnus to you all...

You know what would really be pure win?

Transforming Elmo...new for Christmas 2008 lol