Customs: RodimusdawG Customs

Discussion in 'Commissioner Listing and Feedback' started by RodimusDawg, Aug 4, 2009.

1. RodimusDawg

RodimusDawg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Rodimusdawg here saying that I am open for commissions. I have been seriously customizing Transformers for about 2 years now and before that I built and painted Gundam models for he better half of 5 years. I love making customs and I take it very serious when doing my own and that would be ten fold while working on something for someone else.

I will meet as much of the customers request as possible to be as close to what you have requested.

I am open to payments and also I accept paypal and money orders. Sorry no cash in envelopes.

Depending on the size of the job a 2-weeks to 1-month period is requested to finish commissions. And more so if it is a really big job or should a regular request of commissions start coming in.

All of my customs are hand built and painted. And then sealed. Keep in mind these are meant to be display pieces and while will hold up to light transforming. A heavy or rough amount of transforming can or will result in chipping. If this does occur I will gladly fix said area for a minimal fee.

The best way to get a hold of me for commissions is either pming me here at TFW2005 or contacting me via email at [email protected] with the subject along the line of Transformers Commission Request. Thank you for taking the time to read this and or consider hiring me for a custom piece.

Here are a few samples of my work to ogle over.;)  My forte is Classics as you can see but I am able to cross into Movie and other lines as well.

Galvatron: (Start to finish)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Blurr

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]