Robots in DISGUISE

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Midnight, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Midnight

Midnight Nerdicon

So I got to thinking today, if they ever do a sequel to the High Moon games on Earth, or an Earth based TF game period, they should incorporate the disguise part of the transformations into the game.

Like being able to hide by transforming and blending in with other vehicles or whatever. Multiplayer would be kind of fun if you could battle in a city and hide in parking lots and stuff to surprise other players.

Anyway, just a thought I had. Discuss!

2. Squints

Squints Well-Known Member

That would be pretty neat, but I don't think the HMS games are going to get that far. My guess is the next one will be the "Journey" part of the story diagrams they've been showing off (and my prediction is that it will be called Journey from Cybertron, you heard it here first!). It will probably involve a lot of planet-hopping and the Transformers largely staying in their Cybertronian modes. Wouldn't be surprised to see them end the series after that, what with it forming a trilogy and all.

3. Midnight

Midnight Nerdicon

Well yeah, HM might stop making them but that dosn't mean TF games will stop being made.

There's gotta be some new Earth games sometime and it would be cool to see them incorporate the disguises into the game. For instance, we have the scouts/infultrators from HM's games who use cloaking shields to get around stealthfully. Now imagine just transforming and driving into traffic or a parking lot (or even turning into non vehicles to sneak around other places).

It's an untapped idea I tell ya.

4. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream HE PULLS THE STRINGS AND HE MAKES THEM RING

News Credits:
    It would be awesome if you could run around in an absolutely enormous full-sized city with 100% destructible buildings, and people and cars moving on sidewalks and roads, and that there were TONS of selectable vehicles so you could blend into traffic and parking lots, and just stay there as long as you could.

5. Midnight

Midnight Nerdicon

I'd love to see motorcycles. Maybe choose your own holo driver.

6. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Sandbox style custom GTA formers, sign me up.

Would run around with a little knife & a sombrero and pop people's tires.